Surly Houston Super Regional Game Watch Parties

Ldogg53

Many of you were around back in the day and recall some epic game watching at The Usual.  Well, let's bring that shit back.  Today the bar is called Ladybirds and no longer full of lesbians. NTTAWWT 

Get your ass over there and have some drinks and let's cheer the Horns on to get back home to Omaha!

Saturday and Sunday - 2pm each day

Ladybirds

http://www.ladybirdsbar.com/

5519 Allen St.  77007 (basically on TC Jester just over the RR tracks south of I-10)

And in case anyone asks, they do indeed have food.  It isn't great food but it works for a bar situation.  Burgers, nachos, shit like that.

• Like 1

Oh yeah I remember that one time when all you fucks claimed to be going and only me, The Tower and Stregahorn showed up.   Don't think I will ever forget that shit.  

At least the next game all you fuckers were actually there.  

Edited by Scraps
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh yeah I remember that one time when all you fucks claimed to be going and only me, The Tower and Stregahorn showed up.   Don't think I will ever forget that shit.  

At least the next game all you fuckers were actually there.  
Strega = PenelopeWitherspoon

Yeah, those were fun.

Will try and make it on Saturday for a bit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My daughter is the only one who will go watch the Horns play baseball with me. Her friend invited her to go to their lake house on Saturday. Since she bailed on going to the game with me I sold my tickets to the Saturday game. I’m not sure that I can navigate my way inside the loop, but I may try.

My daughter is the only one who will go watch the Horns play baseball with me. Her friend invited her to go to their lake house on Saturday. Since she bailed on going to the game with me I sold my tickets to the Saturday game. I’m not sure that I can navigate my way inside the loop, but I may try.

Uber is your friend. But honestly it’s right off the freeway. Plus you know your way to Men’s Club so you’ll be fine.

9 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Strega = PenelopeWitherspoon

Yeah, those were fun.

Will try and make it on Saturday for a bit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I thought you lived in Jarrell or Round Rock.  Aren't you the one that said you were opening a bar in Jarrell?

18 minutes ago, Mez2 said:

Fuck, a lot has changed since the niplet made an appearance. Apparently LOA is now a meth head or only hooks up with truckers at rest stations. 

The other one is somewhat normal now. 

let me find my shocked face. 😑

Fuck, a lot has changed since the niplet made an appearance. Apparently LOA is now a meth head or only hooks up with truckers at rest stations. 
The other one is somewhat normal now. 

Isn’t that how she was back then?

1 hour ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Dibs on 1

Got u, fam. 

42 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

If you do I would love to get another. 

I have 5, including the one(s) I'll give phil.

Do I know you? Not being a Richard, seeing how I can get to you if we know each other or mutual friends. If not, I'll drop in the mail. 

20 minutes ago, Mez2 said:

Got u, fam. 

I have 5, including the one(s) I'll give phil.

Do I know you? Not being a Richard, seeing how I can get to you if we know each other or mutual friends. If not, I'll drop in the mail. 

Make him buy a house first please