Surly Houston Super Regional Game Watch Parties

Ldogg53

9 hours ago, Mez2 said:

Got u, fam. 

I have 5, including the one(s) I'll give phil.

Do I know you? Not being a Richard, seeing how I can get to you if we know each other or mutual friends. If not, I'll drop in the mail. 

English please

So apparently we hung out with Terry Puhl’s son. That was interesting. And he was drunk as fuck.

I got here about 30 minutes ago and he’s still here. I had to walk outside when he asked the entire bar who had ever bought into a poker game for $125 and cashed out with “35 Gs”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got here about 30 minutes ago and he’s still here. I had to walk outside when he asked the entire bar who had ever bought into a poker game for $125 and cashed out with “35 Gs”.  

We first encountered him around the 2nd inning and he was already smashed. By the time I left he was proclaiming his love for Phil and telling me I was a badass. I suspect Phil got #metoo-ed at some point.

anyone watching tomorrow ?

McNelly left Phil and me in charge of picking a watch spot, and we totally shit the bed. We trailed off because we realized we were on the wrong side of the bar because the hot help wasn’t working our section. Open to suggestions as to where, I’d rather not do Ladybirds due to the fact that I’m superstitious.

We first encountered him around the 2nd inning and he was already smashed. By the time I left he was proclaiming his love for Phil and telling me I was a badass. I suspect Phil got #metoo-ed at some point.

I kinda thought he was a bit of a fucktard. He grabbed my sunglasses off of my head, put them on, and said, “love these, thanks”.

I grabbed them back off of his face, and I think it upset him. All that said, he was wasted, so I guess the dude gets a pass.

Phil is definitely going to sell him a house.

Snacks and Ldogg have banned me from the bar. I stepped out to make a phone call and the home runs happened. I think I just saw The ball that Clemens hit fly over us in west Houston.

Yea well you're kind of an asshole!!
  • Like 1

i feel like shit.

Da fuck? How much more did you and McNelly drink?

Also, having game 1 of CWS be at 1pm on Father’s Day is a bit of a challenge. Trying to think of where to go with the kiddo where I can watch the game and she won’t lose her mind from boredom.

15 hours ago, Ldogg53 said:

Da fuck? How much more did you and McNelly drink?

Also, having game 1 of CWS be at 1pm on Father’s Day is a bit of a challenge. Trying to think of where to go with the kiddo where I can watch the game and she won’t lose her mind from boredom.

i drank a lot more, left TP, and drank some more... and all i had to eat that day was the chicken flautas... and the day before was squats+pullups+deadlifts+shrugs. yesterday really sucked until about 5:30p.

11 hours ago, Ldogg53 said:

I may go to Cottonwood. Good beer. Decent food. Plenty of eye candy. Cornhole. And if they have Wi-Fi then all is going to be good.

She's still going to get bored and make you go home (where there is more boredom, but her boredom.)