Concerts you are attending

bamachine

What the hell, might as well start my first thread over here, before all the assholes get here.

Going to go fight some foo at what was known as Turner Field, now the Georgia State football stadium on Apr 28th.

Was going to try and see Jason Isbell on this tour but none of the dates worked out or were already sold out.

Just saw Cody Jinks in Beaumont since that’s the closest he’s come to Houston in two years. Awesome.

Also, Five Finger Death Punch hasn’t come near, so I got tix and I’m flying up to Tulsa to see them with Shinedown. A week later, concerts announced in Houston. FFDP with Breaking Benjamin and Godsmack with Shinedown. Shit.

1 hour ago, Ifiwaspresident said:

Just saw Cody Jinks in Beaumont since that’s the closest he’s come to Houston in two years. Awesome.

Also, Five Finger Death Punch hasn’t come near, so I got tix and I’m flying up to Tulsa to see them with Shinedown. A week later, concerts announced in Houston. FFDP with Breaking Benjamin and Godsmack with Shinedown. Shit.

What are your favorite FFDP songs? I found their covers to be a major turnoff, and as a result kind of wrote them off altogether.

1 hour ago, Buzzrock said:

What are your favorite FFDP songs? I found their covers to be a major turnoff, and as a result kind of wrote them off altogether.

I’m not an over the top fan but I’ve enjoyed their commitment to the troops. I think some of their lyrics get a bit clumsy, but I like the driving sound and his voice. I actually don’t mind Bad Company, but changing the words to House of the Rising Sun was not necessary.

9 hours ago, Bottlecap said:

out of curiosity, where do yall get your "upcoming show'' info?

usually from a txt/email, but i'll admit that the facebooks are useful for seeing what else your friends (and friends of friends) are up to.