Concerts you are attending

bamachine

We're taking our 5 year old to Haim on Wednesday.  She's been to every ACL that's she's been around for and a couple of other kids shows, but I think this is the first ticket I have bought her for a concert.  Concerts and festivals were my wife and I's thing before kids, so we're excited to get her started.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

ween was great last night. perfect night for an outdoor show, great setlist, great fans...every person in the seated area was standing up the entire time, as you would expect at a rock show. first time i saw ween was at the first bonnaroo in 2002, 20 fucking years ago. glad they're still a band. coon dog, groundhog, poop log. 

• Hook 'Em 1

amyl and the sniffers at hotel vegas was wild. straight up rock show with endless energy. openening band, coffin, was also very entertaining. never miss an aussie band playing in austin, they love it here. 

Stoked to see these guys tomorrow. They look super fun.

I was there last night as well. Was on floor but I guess right where artists came in. Thankfully George rotated so all sides got some songs. 

Was good show overall, Moody center is cool but they need to get the kinks out as overall it was bit of a shitshow in terms of their staff readiness/knowing where shit is etc

Once it’s humming overall it’ll be sweet. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Heard george went till midnight last night? Did Randy Rogers band even play? If so, what time did they come on. Going tonight with the wife

Randy Rogers played from 7:30 until about 7:50.  Willie played from 8 until about 9.  George went on at 9:30. Played 4 songs after the encore, walked off the stage at 11:45.

Was Amazing!

• Hook 'Em 2

George and Willy and Randy Rogers at the Moody Center was a fantastic show. George's show was great. 

HOWEVER, the HOT as hell backup singer for George was was too distracting. the tight black leather pants and slim black top had me paying almost as much attention to her as to George signing.

Man I fucked up and thought my twice rescheduled Dirty Knobs tickets were for tonight but as I just looked them up, my tickets were for last night.  I had looked at my Sunday April 19, 2020 tickets and got confused. 

I guess there is zero hope of getting them to let us in with last night's tickets to the sold out show tonight lulz?  

MMJ was in damn fine form Friday night. I was pretty "meh" about my first visit to the Moody Amphitheater (Gary Clark Jr) but I enjoyed it last night. Better beer selection didn't hurt. Parking was no issue--Mrs. Homebrew is retired staff and those parking benefits are pretty damn sweet.

4 hours ago, Eljefeweizen said:

MMJ was in damn fine form Friday night. I was pretty "meh" about my first visit to the Moody Amphitheater (Gary Clark Jr) but I enjoyed it last night. Better beer selection didn't hurt. Parking was no issue--Mrs. Homebrew is retired staff and those parking benefits are pretty damn sweet.

What lot did you park in with what I assume was an A Permit?  Now that UT doesn't issue the plastic placard thingys how do they know you have a parking permit? Licence plate?

50 minutes ago, Ten Bears said:

What lot did you park in with what I assume was an A Permit?  Now that UT doesn't issue the plastic placard thingys how do they know you have a parking permit? Licence plate?

Trinity garage. Mrs. Homebrew has an N+ permit. There's some sort of transponder that gives her access to the garages (and she has on old plastic placard thingy she waves at the parking folks, cleverly hiding the expired date).

• Hook 'Em 1

So far:

Whiskey Myers,Shane Smith, Goodbye June May 14

Cody Jinks, Lukas Nelson May 27

Blackberry Smoke, Jamey Johnson Aug 20

Goo Goo Dolls, Blue October Sept 18 

Saw Garth Brooks a couple weeks ago. It was fine I guess

Edited by Scranton