Nancy Pelosi is a badass MF and I want her to be Speaker

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Nancy seriously looks way more powerful and in control than anyone in the most recent pic. Poor DOTUS looks like he’s about to cry. And the generals? They look like theyre little boys being scolded. Haha. 

When your friend’s mom chews his ass out in front of you and all his other friends

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NSIAP.

I'm not really getting the adoration for Pelosi whatsoever.  She literally knew that the reasons we sent our sons and daughters to fight in Iraq were bullshit, but doesn't consider the Bush administration's campaign of lies to get public support of the war or the act of going to war which led to over 4000 American Soldier deaths, over 400K deaths, and over 2 Trillion in tax dollars wasted at all an abuse of power or an impeachable offense.

But Trump trying to get to the bottom of corruption from a previous sitting VP from a previous administration by talking with another country?  That's where she draws the line? Interesting and very telling.  

Also interesting is that they won't impeach the Trump for aiding the Saudi Regime in their war crimes against the Yemenis.  Do you see the trend here?  It's okay to support the Empire but not okay to scrutinize the deep state or the lifetime politicians that have raped tax payers with their crony deals with other countries.  

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, American Swindle said:

But Trump trying to get to the bottom of corruption from a previous sitting VP from a previous administration by talking with another country? 

The rest of your post has some debatable points, but this is just simply not correct.  This is not what happened.  STOP PARROTING THIS LINE.

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

The rest of your post has some debatable points, but this is just simply not correct.  This is not what happened.  STOP PARROTING THIS LINE.

What happened then?  Trump was trying to damage his political opponent?  

I suppose it's a conspiracy theory to think that perhaps the previous administration (Obama) abused it's power to spy on a political opponent (Trump,) but not a conspiracy theory when a sitting President is trying to get to the bottom of a previous administration's abuse of power or corruption?  

It's just a little double-standardish in my opinion.   

All we need now is to just monitor every politician's phone calls (who can even do such a thing that's not an alphabet IC agency?) and throw all of the bad actors out!  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

7 minutes ago, American Swindle said:

when a sitting President is trying to get to the bottom of a previous administration's abuse of power or corruption?  

Again, fiction.  

I'll say this one time:

Biden was conducting not only the US government's foreign policy, but also had the backing of the rest of the free world, when he pushed for the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor.  This prosecutor had been proven to be corrupt and not actually investigating any corruption in Ukraine that he had been appointed to do.

The firing of this prosecutor, and the subsequent hiring of a new one, INCREASED the chances that Burisma would be properly investigated.  So not only did Biden do nothing wrong, HE DID EVERYTHING RIGHT.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, American Swindle said:

Well I'm sold.  Thank you for showing me the light.

If you are not trolling and actually have an interest then you would need to go back further than when Biden was VP, okay? You would need to study what happened in Ukraine when George W Bush was in office. Then you would need to pay attention to how Ukraine held its elections back in 2004 and what happened then and what happened in subsequent elections and what happened during the protests in Donbas and what was occurring in Crimea as well. In other words, studying and actually learning Ukrainian and Russian history and what happened leading up to Obama's presidency, American foreign policy, and Russian motives throughout.

You see, Russia is a shadow over all of this and you parroting these talking points ignores that because many Americans seem to think of Ukraine as some dumbass little country that isn't really important other than being a money suck for our tax dollars. No, Ukrainians wanted free and fair elections same as WE do here and they wanted to keep their independence from Russia and they fought a WAR with Russia after Russia annexed Crimea. The entire time, pro-Russian sympathizers were aiding and abetting and stealing Ukraine coffers blind for themselves and for Putin. Anyone who came up against them was terrorized. The acid attacks? The assassinations? These were not nice people.

That was what American *foreign policy was about: helping Ukraine and by flexing our muscles for democracy also halting Russia's continued insurgence and land grab. Who in the HELL do you think shot down the airline that killed 283 passengers and 15 crewmen? Guess what? It wasn't us and it wasn't Ukraine.

Those pro Russian sympathizers didn't just disappear after Zelensky was elected. No, now they are circling around like wolves looking for a way to strike. And good old Rudy shows up, and his friends Gordon and Rick, because there is money to be made in natural gas and all the players want it: Trump wants it, Putin wants it, and you know what? Ukraine and its citizens who could probably make a go of it if they controlled their own DAMN commodity wants it. And Rudy and Gordon and Ricky know that Trump wants to win a second term and they figure that Ukraine is going to be the best lamb they ever ate because Ukraine really needs that aid. They can return to the WH with the Biden announcement and a nice gas contract all on a platter for Donald.

If the President was all in on rooting out corruption, he could have easily done so w/o abusing his power, but this was never about anything other than finding a way to SwiftBoat Joe Biden. Get people talking about how he was corrupt and keep hammering the lie, and framing the lie and reframing the lie until the announcement of an investigation was made by Ukraine's Zelensky and then Joe would be the same as John Kerry: tarnished and on the scrap heap of candidates. With the news having been discredited to the point that supporters only follow Fox and such, the truth would never be revealed and if it came out much much later, it would be too late anyway.

Lord help us all.

*There is one thing that most people don't talk about with Biden and Burisma and his son, Hunter. They talk about the appearance of a conflict of interest, etc etc and how much he was paid. I don't know much about Board salaries although I knew Hunter was an attorney and none of this was all that uncommon. BUT, I also assumed that Hunter was on the Board to report back to the VP, Obama, and some of the relevant security people as an extra pair of eyes. I may be mistaken about that as I don't know how often he was around.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
correction and addition

On 12/17/2019 at 9:48 AM, Biff Tannen said:

Again, fiction.  

I'll say this one time:

Biden was conducting not only the US government's foreign policy, but also had the backing of the rest of the free world, when he pushed for the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor.  This prosecutor had been proven to be corrupt and not actually investigating any corruption in Ukraine that he had been appointed to do.

The firing of this prosecutor, and the subsequent hiring of a new one, INCREASED the chances that Burisma would be properly investigated.  So not only did Biden do nothing wrong, HE DID EVERYTHING RIGHT.

I guess if you're a statist and love the Empire all this stuff makes so much sense.  Foreign aid for everyone! We need to be everywhere militarily because ole' boogeyman Russia!!  I'm sure you'll agree Hunter's cushy job was part of our foreign policy and not at all a siphoning of our tax dollars (so called foreign aid) as a crony favor to a sitting VP's son.

I'm against foreign aid.  We take money from poor people and give it to rich people in poor countries so they can then give it back to our crony politicians that set up the deals.  Do you consider that the workings of morally altruistic and principled apparatus?  

Furthermore, the TDS crowd along with the Trumpers will never make the case of actually impeaching Trump on war crimes (a few exist in both camps I suppose,) because if that suppressed truth were to become mainstream, then it would put the last 4 administrations (Both D and R) under the same scrutiny and further drive the point that the MIC and Deep State are the ones running the show.  

But there's no Deep State!! haha.

Edited by American Swindle
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

19 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

If you are not trolling and actually have an interest then you would need to go back further than when Biden was VP, okay? You would need to study what happened in Ukraine when George W Bush was in office. Then you would need to pay attention to how Ukraine held its elections back in 2004 and what happened then and what happened in subsequent elections and what happened during the protests in Donbas and what was occurring in Crimea as well. In other words, studying and actually learning Ukrainian and Russian history and what happened leading up to Obama's presidency, American foreign policy, and Russian motives throughout.

You see, Russia is a shadow over all of this and you parroting these talking points ignores that because many Americans seem to think of Ukraine as some dumbass little country that isn't really important other than being a money suck for our tax dollars. No, Ukrainians wanted free and fair elections same as WE do here and they wanted to keep their independence from Russia and they fought a WAR with Russia after Russia annexed Crimea. The entire time, pro-Russian sympathizers were aiding and abetting and stealing Ukraine coffers blind for themselves and for Putin. Anyone who came up against them was terrorized. The acid attacks? The assassinations? These were not nice people.

That was what American *foreign policy was about: helping Ukraine and by flexing our muscles for democracy also halting Russia's continued insurgence and land grab. Who in the HELL do you think shot down the airline that killed 283 passengers and 15 crewmen? Guess what? It wasn't us and it wasn't Ukraine.

Those pro Russian sympathizers didn't just disappear after Zelensky was elected. No, now they are circling around like wolves looking for a way to strike. And good old Rudy shows up, and his friends Gordon and Rick, because there is money to be made in natural gas and all the players want it: Trump wants it, Putin wants it, and you know what? Ukraine and its citizens who could probably make a go of it if they controlled their own DAMN commodity wants it. And Rudy and Gordon and Ricky know that Trump wants to win a second term and they figure that Ukraine is going to be the best lamb they ever ate because Ukraine really needs that aid. They can return to the WH with the Biden announcement and a nice gas contract all on a platter for Donald.

If the President was all in on rooting out corruption, he could have easily done so w/o abusing his power, but this was never about anything other than finding a way to SwiftBoat Joe Biden. Get people talking about how he was corrupt and keep hammering the lie, and framing the lie and reframing the lie until the announcement of an investigation was made by Ukraine's Zelensky and then Joe would be the same as John Kerry: tarnished and on the scrap heap of candidates. With the news having been discredited to the point that supporters only follow Fox and such, the truth would never be revealed and if it came out much much later, it would be too late anyway.

Lord help us all.

*There is one thing that most people don't talk about with Biden and Burisma and his son, Hunter. They talk about the appearance of a conflict of interest, etc etc and how much he was paid. I don't know much about Board salaries although I knew Hunter was an attorney and none of this was all that uncommon. BUT, I also assumed that Hunter was on the Board to report back to the VP, Obama, and some of the relevant security people as an extra pair of eyes. I may be mistaken about that as I don't know how often he was around.

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2019/dec/18/nancy-pelosi/nancy-pelosi-claims-200k-will-be-prohibited-voting/

another day and another lie by our self appointed oligarchy. 

Nancy Pelosi claims 200K “will be prohibited from voting” in Wisconsin. That's wrong.

Oh man you really got her there. Fucking moron

26 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2019/dec/18/nancy-pelosi/nancy-pelosi-claims-200k-will-be-prohibited-voting/

another day and another lie by our self appointed oligarchy. 

Nancy Pelosi claims 200K “will be prohibited from voting” in Wisconsin. That's wrong.

http://trumplies.us/