Nancy Pelosi is a badass MF and I want her to be Speaker

Hugo Stiglitz

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol Nancy just neutered Trump again. no war game for you, Donny!

Coming right before his rally that little gem may entice me to actually watch it tonight to see just whether he leaves her alone, succumbs to his monster obsession, or becomes completely unglued and bites his swollen tongue in two. 
If his doctor doesn’t get the meds adjusted correctly the outcome could be fascinating in a morbid obscene kind of way. Especially if Jim is there and starts yelling. 

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

she just can't help but score own goals

Democrats’ plans for a meal at a stately hall in the Capitol building raised eyebrows Friday after a journalist’s tweet, though Pelosi (D-Calif.) insisted the arrangement would be safe and “very spaced.” Earlier in the day — with infections and hospitalizations surging nationwide — Pelosi had emphasized that a vaccine breakthrough should give people “hope” but urged people to “listen to science” and heed guidance including “isolation” and “separation.”

By evening, the new members event was changed to grab-and-go. The House’s newest legislators were already in the capital for an orientation like no other, filled with masks and new precautions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/13/house-new-members-dinner/

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

should have sat this one out, Nancy.  may be time to hang 'em up.  Dems need some new blood leading the charge.

It's a horrible horrible sentiment.  Thanks for dying, GF, we needed it because it's finally brightened the light on a huge systematic problem in the country.  JFC.

Need to get the George Floyd piece of legislation through the senate now though.  

Wow, never liked her.  But I kinda respected the back-and-forth she had with Trump for a few months last year.  But this is just sad.  I'd like to say, "Well, you know what she meant."  But nope, she literally meant what she said, word-for-word.  She thinks she was honoring him.  I like Biden, but seems like the rest of the party leadership is back to being shitheaps once again.  Wow, somebody click deflate on her.