Nancy Pelosi is a badass MF and I want her to be Speaker

Hugo Stiglitz

5 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Wrong....you have no idea, so let me spell it out for you....

I wanted Elizabeth Warren to run, but she didn't so Bernie was a good second choice because I believe the government should set up a strong support network for it's citizens...universal healthcare, free education (including graduate programs), functioning infrastructure, etc.

But I also have strong Libertarian leanings when it comes legalizing drugs (not just MJ, but ALL drugs), immigration, civil liberties, foreign policy, and crime.

In the general I would have voted for Johnson had he not been dumb as a box of rocks.

Then why didn’t you write in Elizabeth Warren you fucking moron?

13 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Weld is a republican that was running as a libertarian.

That's called a libertarian.

14 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Why are you pushing GOP narratives in left leaning threads?

For example?  Pointing out that Pelosi is a feckless leader who will have to be dragged kicking and screaming to impeach is not a GOP talking point...it's a fact.  Sorry you can't see that.

15 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

If you are so “upset” with democratic leadership, why won’t you commit to vote against trump?  

This makes no sense.  "Hey if you hate the establishment Dems so much, why not vote for them"?

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Then why didn’t you write in Elizabeth Warren you fucking moron?

Ooh, an ad hominem attack, nice work.

Aside from making you feel better, what would writing in Warren have changed?  

Truth is that you being this triggered over it, kinda makes me glad I voted for Weld.  What's the point of a protest if no one gets angry?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

That's called a libertarian.

For example?  Pointing out that Pelosi is a feckless leader who will have to be dragged kicking and screaming to impeach is not a GOP talking point...it's a fact.  Sorry you can't see that.

This makes no sense.  "Hey if you hate the establishment Dems so much, why not vote for them"?

Yes. Why would someone that voted for a republican be pushing narratives to divide the left and suppress the left’s vote? 

You didn’t vote against trump and haven’t committed to vote against him.  Your votes indicate you support everything trump has done in office and everything he would do from 2021 to 2024.

You are a trumpkin. A trumpkin pretending to be woke by bashing democratic leadership. Either that or you reek of ignorance about the political process in the US

2 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Yes. Why would someone that voted for a republican be pushing narratives to divide the left and suppress the left’s vote? 

You didn’t vote against trump and haven’t committed to vote against him.  Your votes indicate you support everything trump has done in office and everything he would do from 2021 to 2024.

You are a trumpkin. A trumpkin pretending to be woke by bashing democratic leadership. Either that or you reek of ignorance about the political process in the US

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Ooh, an ad hominem attack, nice work.

Aside from making you feel better, what would writing in Warren have changed?  

Truth is that you being this triggered over it, kinda makes me glad I voted for Weld.  What's the point of a protest if no one gets angry?

No problem. Well it would have made some actual sense. You supported two people for president yet voted for neither. The mental gymnastics you idiots went through to provide tacit support to the Donald are truly entertaining.

Just now, hobbes2702 said:

No problem. Well it would have made some actual sense. You supported two people for president yet voted for neither. The mental gymnastics you idiots went through to provide tacit support to the Donald are truly entertaining.

Hey man, I'll gladly admit that in hindsight it was a bad idea.  At the time, I knew Trump would win Texas no matter who I voted for, but honestly didn't think Trump had a chance in hell of winning the general.

6 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

That’s a weak ass response? 

You are a trumpkin. A trumpkin pretending to be woke by bashing democratic leadership. Either that or you reek of ignorance about the political process in the US

You sound like a petulant child throwing a tantrum.

I've asked you so show your work, but you refuse.  

8 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

About fucking time.  Of course now our resident establishment Dems will tell us that this was the plan all along.

The trumpkin can’t help but blame the Dems. 

Its the Dems fault I didn’t vote against trump!!!

It’s the Dems fault I won’t vote against trump in 2020!

33 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Hopefully in 2020 you’ll accept that we are a two party system, Texas might be in play, and it’s a vote either for Trump or for the Dem candidate.

31 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Here too. Won't happen again. 

oh don't worry. i'll be part of the electorate that will push texas towards blue.

You sound like a petulant child throwing a tantrum.

I've asked you so show your work, but you refuse.  

You’ve already shared with everyone that you didn’t vote against trump, that you aren’t committing to vote against trump in 2020. You are the work.

5 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Unlike the Mueller Report which everyone got tired head connecting the dots on, it's a lot easier to sell impeachment for the Biden stuff to the public. It's pretty simple what he did and why it was wrong. 

True, the irony is the obstruction in the Mueller Report was way more egregious. Democrats just couldn’t or didn’t want to sell it. 

Can we get some discussion from the hundreds of Libertarians on this board about the ins and outs of being a sovereign man and also figure out if we are being detained, sir? 

Man, I miss VAPA. All you limousine libertarians sitting in your fancy doomsday bunkers posting on the internet while the real freedom fighters like VAPA are driving around in their armored Miatas recording border patrol agents while they eat lunch.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

You’ve already shared with everyone that you didn’t vote against trump, that you aren’t committing to vote against trump in 2020. You are the work.

Your honor...the defendant didn't vote for a Dem in the 2016 election and has spoken out against the establishment Dem leadership for not impeaching Trump...ergo he is a Trumpkin...I rest my case.

whats-a-yute-judge-chamberlain-haller-in

12 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

True, the irony is the obstruction in the Mueller Report was way more egregious. Democrats just couldn’t or didn’t want to sell it. 

8 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This is the most infuriating part.  

Yes, Pelosi sat on her hands and waited for a whistleblower.  That was the plan all along. 

duuuuuude.

The Mueller obstruction will be a pillar of his articles of impeachment, along with what's happening with the WB report AND his looming financials being handed over.  You've been advocating chasing butterflies and Pelosi has been hunting her bow elk.

And "the plan" was to wait on the Trump financials due in Nov/Dec.  The WB report speaks to tyhe public in a way that accelerate the timeline.  And it actually now is WORSE for trump because he's about to get thrashed in the run-up to the Stone trial, Flynn sentencing, and DB/Mazars etc. financials dropping.  

GET OVER IT

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Your honor...the defendant didn't vote for a Dem in the 2016 election and has spoken out against the establishment Dem leadership for not impeaching Trump...ergo he is a Trumpkin...I rest my case.

whats-a-yute-judge-chamberlain-haller-in

Don’t forget you’ve admitted you aren’t voting against trump in 2020 unless your Dem candidate wins the primary. 

In a two party system, you aren’t going to vote against trump, even after constantly railing against Dems for all the shitting things trump does.

It is the Dems fault trump does shitting things, but btw I’m not actually going to vote against trump!!?!? 

Just now, GW Hayduke said:

Don’t forget you’ve admitted you aren’t voting against trump in 2020 unless your Dem candidate wins the primary. 

In a two party system, you aren’t going to vote against trump, even after constantly railing against Dems for all the shitting things trump does.

It is the Dems fault trump does shitting things, but btw I’m not actually going to vote against trump!!?!? 

Two party system, two party system...man you are a broken record. 

I'm not a Dem...and hate establishment Dems...so no I haven't committed to voting for Biden...but I also haven't ruled it out.  My choice is Warren, again, so we'll see how it goes.  

Oh, and did you know that in addition to two party system, we also have an Electoral college.  I'll be voting as a Kentucky resident (although I'll actually be living in Europe) where Trump got 63% of the vote in 2016...he got 52% in Texas.

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I can forgive abstaining or a protest vote in the 2016 election.

Trump pulled of an inside straight on the river in regards to the electoral college.

But after what he’s done and done to this country for the last three years if you don’t vote blue no matter who in 2020, you’re just as complicit as those who vote for Trump. Period.

Your fucking precious feelings about corporate or establishment democrats can go fuck themselves.

You don’t get to be coy with this go round. You don’t let to get perfect be the enemy of good.

Nut up or shut up.

If we lived in a pure democracy I'd agree with you...but with the electoral college it hardly matters unless you're in a swing state.  

For example, you can vote for whomever you want, but the truth of the matter is Alabama is going Trump, with or without you...same here in Kentucky.

Two party system, two party system...man you are a broken record. 

I'm not a Dem...and hate establishment Dems...so no I haven't committed to voting for Biden...but I also haven't ruled it out.  My choice is Warren, again, so we'll see how it goes.  

Oh, and did you know that in addition to two party system, we also have an Electoral college.  I'll be voting as a Kentucky resident (although I'll actually be living in Europe) where Trump got 63% of the vote in 2016...he got 52% in Texas.

No one gives a shit. You’ve already shared with us that you are an idiot.

Voting libertarian/republican in 2016 even though you are a “Bernie bro.”  

Blaming Dems for trump’s misdeeds while not committing to vote against trump

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Did I strike a nerve? 

Are you unfamiliar with the US being a two party democratic system? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-party_system

No, bloviating ignoramus. I give zero fucks about the content of your posts. I don't know or care what point you are trying to convey. You are a loser. An adult who communicates and thinks like a child. Better look out @DixonHur, the progressive police are here to tell you you aren't woke enough and demand you sign a pact in blood to vote for who they deem appropriate in 2020 or they'll smear you as one of those evil right wingers. Prove yourself, or be excommunicated from the church of progressivism.

Fucking loser.

• Like 1

Just now, GW Hayduke said:

No one gives a shit. You’ve already shared with us that you are an idiot.

Voting libertarian/republican in 2016 even though you are a “Bernie bro.”  

Blaming Dems for trump’s misdeeds while not committing to vote against trump

Isn't it time for your nap? 

Not my fault that you choose not to live in reality.  Everything is black and white with you...but we live in a very colorful world. 

The truth is that the DNC (aka establishment Dems) screwed Bernie out of the nomination in 2016, and got what they deserved.  So if they trot out Biden in 2020, then it shows me they didn't learn a thing.  So if they lose again, then they'll deserve what they get.  If that means the republic burns to the ground and has to be rebuilt, so be it.

If Warren or Bernie get the nod then I'll vote Dem...if not, count me in on team giant meteor.

1 minute ago, NaTeWHO said:

No, bloviating ignoramus. I give zero fucks about the content of your posts. I don't know or care what point you are trying to convey. You are a loser. An adult who communicates and thinks like a child. Better look out @DixonHur, the progressive police are here to tell you you aren't woke enough and demand you sign a pact in blood to vote for who they deem appropriate in 2020 or they'll smear you as one of those evil right wingers. Prove yourself, or be excommunicated from the church of progressivism.

Fucking loser.

Nice! Which of my points are the ones that are triggering you? Is it pointing out that voter suppression in left leaning threads is a thing? Is it reminding folks that the US is a two party system? What about the idea that trump and his corruption and crimes are being hidden and protected by the GOP?

Tell me which ones trigger you and why it makes you feel that way.

22 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

If we lived in a pure democracy I'd agree with you...but with the electoral college it hardly matters unless you're in a swing state.  

For example, you can vote for whomever you want, but the truth of the matter is Alabama is going Trump, with or without you...same here in Kentucky.

The popular vote still matters.  It sends a message to the nation and the world, who know that Trump does not actually represent the will of the.  And losing to Hillary by 3 million has been driving Trump crazy for 3 years. 

Be part of that message, even if your state is a foregone conclusion.  The bigger the popular vote loss, the better.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

Yeah, which is why those of us who have supported impeachment have been saying all along that we need a month of impeachment hearings that put all of Trump's crimes and misdeeds front and center on every television in the country for a month straight. That would have been a much better strategy to gain public support than the slow trickle of evidence that isn't even coming from the Dems followed by what was long slow trickle of House reps coming out in support of impeachment on fucking twitter, swaying absolutely nobody.

Problem with this is they knew they had no solid evidence to back up their claims.  They knew they had to go through the courts to get that evidence (financials, ignored subpoenas, transcripts) and that would take time.  In the meantime Trump would continue to pound his witch hunt drum.  But initiating impeachment proceedings without the smocking gun would have been disastrous. 

I am not going to say it has all gone according to some master plan, but I think there was a plan implemented.  It had to be extremely flexible, since they were dealing with way out of the norm situations that hadn't been seem before, especially to such extremes or extent.  Add in the new player of social media and Trump's use of it to deflect, insinuate, and mislead the public (Barr's summary) and they were dealing with a fickle public that could be duped every news cycle.  Trump's plan is always to create chaos to cover his real motives.  So the plan could not be lock step because of all the trick plays the administration was playing.

55 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Pretty sure Trump pushed their hands with his open misconduct. 

Trump won't be able to do his full court delay play on this.  This is way more direct.  If he refuses to turn over the transcripts, then he looks like Nixon and his tapes.   If he does turn them over, then he is most likely toast.  If this had been a single occurrence, then he might have talked his way out of it.  But this is the exact same transgression as with Russia's interference.  So all that now gets re-examined under a brighter light.  Then all the money laundering, emoluments, etc come into play. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

The popular vote still matters.  It sends a message to the nation and the world, who know that Trump does not actually represent the will of the.  And losing to Hillary by 3 million has been driving Trump crazy for 3 years. 

Be part of that message, even if your state is a foregone conclusion.  The bigger the popular vote loss, the better.

Plus it’s not just trump. Dems need to hold the house and win the senate if any substantial corruption/campaign reforms are going to pass.  Plus the more governorships and their AGs willing to battle things out in court. 

This is supposed to be a good thing?  Pointing out that she could have done this the whole time, but is just choosing to (assuming she actually does) now?

(I’m just trolling)

But I actually posted it more because it’s a tweet from her daughter and I don’t think her daughter posts that particular tweet, on this particular day, at that particular hour without knowing for sure that shit is about to go down.