Nancy Pelosi is a badass MF and I want her to be Speaker

Hugo Stiglitz

You have to remember Mueller was controlled by Rosenstein.  Any avenue Mueller went down or didn’t go down had to be approved by Rod.  

Why did Mueller follow the money with Manafort and Gates but he didn’t follow the money for Trump?  Rod Rosenstein limiting the scope is the only logical answer.  

14 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

fify

Also, so many people involved lied, destroyed evidence, and didn’t cooperate with the Mueller investigation.  

The stand alone Mueller Report has enough evidence to send Trump to prison for the rest of his life multiple times, were he not the sitting president.  

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

It’s complicated dude.

It's really not...

1. Trump has egregiously violated the constitution many times since he's been president....and as a candidate  
  2. Nancy has sworn an oath (many, many years ago, so maybe she forgot the words) to defend the constitution. 
  3. The only arrow in the House's quiver is impeachment 

See, not complicated.

• Like 2

It's the timing that is complicated.  You can disagree. 

Pelosi has full support right now.  It's a remarkable feat given the national jeopardy we face.  The time is now, not before, not later - for many reasons - and she seized on it through her leadership.  Nothing is guaranteed going forward, but I'm fucking impressed.

37 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

It's the timing that is complicated.  You can disagree. 

Pelosi has full support right now.  It's a remarkable feat given the national jeopardy we face.  The time is now, not before, not later - for many reasons - and she seized on it through her leadership.  Nothing is guaranteed going forward, but I'm fucking impressed.

Fair enough, we'll have to agree to disagree on timing, but I think we're both happy it's happening.

I know a knock on speaker Pelosi from the progressive left is that she has not done a lot of leading on climate change.  She is missing a great opportunity tonight in Austin if she doesn’t comment on the fact that it’s 100° at the end of September here.

then obviously she can roll into her impeachment bit 

23 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Apparently she doesn't have the most recent GOP version of the constitution which only includes the last half of the 2nd Amendment.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Edited by DixonHur
  • Like 1

Hmmm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/breaking-exclusive-pelosi-neck-deep-in-ukraine-legislative-aide-is-linked-to-ukrainian-military-and-government/

Nancy Pelosi is neck deep in Ukraine politics.  Her legislative aide, Ivanna Voronovych, is from the Ukraine and is connected to the Ukrainian Embassy, the Ukrainian military, the Ukrainian government and Ukrainian party life.

Young Ivanna Voronovych was a party girl in the Ukraine and somehow managed to make her way into a position as a Legislative Aide to Nancy Pelosi –

Young Voronovych started her career working at the US Embassy in the Ukraine in Kiev.  She worked for Roman Woronowycz, the Kiev Bureau Chief, who is connected to Nancy Pelosi.   As a matter of fact, he is a fan of Pelosi’s.  Woronowycz is well connected with with the US Congress as can be seen from the picture below where he was given a tour of the Capital by Voronovych before reportedly meeting up with Pelosi, Schumer and others.  He once posted, “Tell Nancy to keep up the good work!” 

Oh crap! They're on to us, they've found out about the Ukraine "Party Girl"! 

Ok let's set the narrative on Twitter, "Very Simple, I was looking for parties and also why Germany, France and others in the European Union don't do more for Ukraine and their super awesome parties. Why is it always the USA that does so much and puts up so much money for Ukraine parties. By the way, the Trumps were corrupt! Never partied like it was 1999."

or hear me out we could go this direction

"The conversation with the new and very good Ukraine Party Girl, who told the Fake News, at the United Nations, that SHE WAS NOT PRESSURED BY ME IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, to throw the most kick-ass Ukrainian themed party, should by and of itself bring an end to the new and most recent Party Talk Witch Hunt." #AintNoPartyLikeAUkrainePartyCauseAUkrainePartyNeverStops also #WitchHuntPartyPeople

Edited by Irwin F Fletcher

I don't want to alarm anyone, but according the the staffer database I pay an enormous amount of money to access,  there's no body by that name in either the personal or leadership office.

4ac.gif

Also, a search on Legistorm comes up zero as well. 

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Hmmm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/breaking-exclusive-pelosi-neck-deep-in-ukraine-legislative-aide-is-linked-to-ukrainian-military-and-government/

Nancy Pelosi is neck deep in Ukraine politics.  Her legislative aide, Ivanna Voronovych, is from the Ukraine and is connected to the Ukrainian Embassy, the Ukrainian military, the Ukrainian government and Ukrainian party life.

Young Ivanna Voronovych was a party girl in the Ukraine and somehow managed to make her way into a position as a Legislative Aide to Nancy Pelosi –

Young Voronovych started her career working at the US Embassy in the Ukraine in Kiev.  She worked for Roman Woronowycz, the Kiev Bureau Chief, who is connected to Nancy Pelosi.   As a matter of fact, he is a fan of Pelosi’s.  Woronowycz is well connected with with the US Congress as can be seen from the picture below where he was given a tour of the Capital by Voronovych before reportedly meeting up with Pelosi, Schumer and others.  He once posted, “Tell Nancy to keep up the good work!” 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

I don't want to alarm anyone, but according the the staffer database I pay an enormous amount of money to access,  there's no body by that name in either the personal or leadership office.

4ac.gif

Well, duh, she's obviously Deep State...so, they ain't just gonna acknowledge that she works there.

3 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Hmmm

Lol, gatewaypundit?

You'd embarrass yourself less if you went out in public literally covered in your own shit.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

is gwp one of those sites that gives your computer aids when you visit it? don't even wanna click

You know those media bias quadrants that Politifact and some others put out? GP is always at the bottom right almost directly overlapped with Infowars. It is literal fake news. 

10 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

4ac.gif

Maybe the Nigerian intern in the Houston Airport System can help Ms. Party Girl with a job.

Theory on why Nancy has delayed this as long as possible: I'm sure there is an optics problem if you impeach Trump and Pence, then her becoming President. I think they would prefer it happens as close to the election as possible so that it didn't look like a power grab. Instead a quick transition to the new elected leader. 

4 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Theory on why Nancy has delayed this as long as possible: I'm sure there is an optics problem if you impeach Trump and Pence, then her becoming President. I think they would prefer it happens as close to the election as possible so that it didn't look like a power grab. Instead a quick transition to the new elected leader. 

I could get behind that. Not Nancy, though, too old.