Nancy Pelosi is a badass MF and I want her to be Speaker

Hugo Stiglitz

9 hours ago, Fozzz said:

I commend Pelosi on not immediately caving to Trump, but it was the workers that finally forced Trump to cave. 

Holding the line against Trump and McConell until common sense prevailed is significant.  I mean, it’s been a pretty dismal 2 years for anyone who couldn’t just lie there and enjoy it.

Pelosi should invite Trump to publicly testify before the House Intelligence Committee concerning the Russia investigation.  Tell him how huge the ratings would be.  Tell him he would have the most watched public testimony in US history.   Tell him he could double the ratings of Comey’s hearing.

Pelosi gets list of questions from Mueller office.

Profit?

So....after Nancy easily dealt with the challengers to her leadership, and then stomped Trump’s fat ass, they are asking whether she’s in charge.   

I suppose that when Foreman beat Frazier in Jamaica, that had Fox News been around then, they and the GOP would be saying that Foreman didn’t beat him, that we misunderstood the fight, and that Foreman didn’t have any power at all.  

• Like 1

My god, the comments under that tweet from trumpkins and Q freaks and alt-righters really brings home how ruined 30% of the citizenry truly is.

They truly believe Pelosi is simultaneously riddled with dementia and a cartel mole whose sole purpose is to destroy Trump. And they claim Trump is chosen by God to “reclaim” America.

What a time to be alive.

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

028D3E3D-2243-4337-B190-7E598549CCF4_zps

Sassy Pelosi might not have lost her speakership after 2010.

Granted, she learned a lot from the rise, and fall, of being the first woman Speaker and then sitting in the minority again for 8 years.

Only bitch who can go toe-to-toe with Trump. 

That look at the end is 100% "I am going to end your presidency, one way or another."

Dems did the right a favor putting Anti American Nancy front and center for all to see.   Even after running multiple campaigns promising "change".

Two years and not a single bit of economic policy, you should learn from the past, instead they doubled down on what cost them their power in the first place.

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Fuck You 2

40 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Dems did the right a favor putting Anti American Nancy front and center for all to see.   Even after running multiple campaigns promising "change".

Two years and not a single bit of economic policy, you should learn from the past, instead they doubled down on what cost them their power in the first place.

I'll bet Nancy will allow you to fondle Trump's balls. They're right there in her purse.  

I'm sorry but I keep reading your name as chickenshitwich. Weird. 

52 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

I'm sorry, but how is she Anti-American by opposing a Russian puppet, a man placed in power by a foreign adversary for the purpose of dividing and wrecking America? I would say, instead, that it is his supporters that are Anti-America.

Because you are. Are you smart enough to realize it?

• Like 4

17 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

where do you get this stuff?  you might might consider asking yourself if you could be delusional.  there is all kinds of wrong in this post.   

Anti-american?  false. she serves her country as she sees fit like every representative does.

Running multiple campaigns promising change.   Both parties run every campaign on change.  That's why the country went with a republican after 8 yrs of a democrat, and now went democrat 2 years later.  we always want change.

Two years and not a single bit of economic policy.   Which two years are you talking about?  The Dems have always had economic policy, but the gop has owned both house and senate until last month.  

Doubled down on what cost them their power in the first place?   wtf.  please enlighten us on what you think this is, and what you think they did.

On 2/7/2019 at 9:53 AM, thrillhammer said:

where do you get this stuff?  you might might consider asking yourself if you could be delusional.  there is all kinds of wrong in this post.   

Anti-american?  false. she serves her country as she sees fit like every representative does.

Running multiple campaigns promising change.   Both parties run every campaign on change.  That's why the country went with a republican after 8 yrs of a democrat, and now went democrat 2 years later.  we always want change.

Two years and not a single bit of economic policy.   Which two years are you talking about?  The Dems have always had economic policy, but the gop has owned both house and senate until last month.  

Doubled down on what cost them their power in the first place?   wtf.  please enlighten us on what you think this is, and what you think they did.

Yes their economic policy is we need more taxes.......

• Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 8:53 AM, thrillhammer said:

Elimination of the middle class cost them the last election (see NY and California). 

Your self awareness of your own hypocrisy has reached Aggy levels. 

And change refers to all of the elected congressmen/women who promised they wouldn’t  vote for the same old hag in Pelosi. But the Fuhrer quickly quashed the coo. Nancy the the lifelong politician who made millions off of the tax payers and destruction of the middle class. 

The world doesn’t revolve around trump, open your eyes and think for yourself instead of blind party hatred. 

Look in the mirror. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich

15 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Elimination of the middle class cost them the last election (see NY and California). 

i'm assuming you're talking about the 2016 election?  the one where 3 million more middle class citizens voted democrat than gop?

you couldn't possibly be talking about the 2018 election, the one with the blue wave of democrat middle class citizens. 

I regret to inform you, the middle class still firmly stands with the democratic party.