Trump Presidential Photo Album

Hugo Stiglitz

What pisses me off about Trump/Republicans and the mask shit is that they could’ve just embraced it and acted like that was all that was needed to keep the economy humming along.  Like yeah people are sick and dying, but we’re all wearing masks to try show we care. Instead it became another political football. It should’ve been who can have the coolest mask and that’s all we have to do to make it go away (which it still wouldn’t, but hey effort).

• Like 3

‘Let’s all do our part until we have covid on the run’ 

thats fucking all president potato head had to say. Unfortunately he gives zero fucks about this country, about the people suffering from covid and for the people fighting covid, all he cares about is his re election. Fuck that dick and the two dildos behind the curtain, Miller and Kushner 

• Like 1

Wait, are the DHS police using leaf blowers to combat the protestors leaf blowers now?

Remember I said Husqvarna was going to pit Americans against one another for their own financial gain, and you all laughed at me?

18 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Edsbh9-U8AAJwC9?format=jpg&name=medium
Older photo but needs to be in here. 

Can you imagine a tech leader listening to trump. He always has to try to sound like he knows what he’s talking about but extremely doubtful he can talk to these guys in their world. There must be some crazy stories out there from people leaving the Oval Office.

I'm not a regular golfer, but is it common for golfers to wear dress belts with brass buckles on the course?  Like they stop off, before every single one of their 400 rounds of golf during their administration, at a Jos. A. Banks to buy a clearance dress belt?  At least he's not wearing that bizarre lady's slim fit gold watch.  

On 7/26/2020 at 9:12 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Ed3-lgzVAAAuMyG?format=jpg&name=medium

That's simultaneously one of the most American and un-American pictures that I've ever seen.

Looking at a smaller version earlier, I couldn't really tell it was firearm the soldier was pointing. Now I see it's a goddamn shotgun aimed so that it would literally blow that woman's head off should the trigger be pulled.

The would-be subject to the decapitation calmly gazes at the soldier with a phone in one hand while the other hand is casually poised with no intent whatsoever.

The androgynous soldier is at once un-American in her disposition towards the citizen and totally new American in her high military/I'm a badass fashion (down to the tattoos on the short, thick forearms)- overarmed and over-aggressive. Zieg Amerika!

This should win the Pulitzer for the best capture of the political Covid infecting our nation. The Missouri couple are a couple of crazies representative of a huge number of crazies. This soldier is a state representation of fascist insanity pointing a shotgun at the throat of an unarmed, unthreatening woman.

The woman in the picture deserves the Medal Freedom. It should be plucked from Limbaugh's disgusting neck the moment before he is strapped to the guillotine bench. Sterilize it and polish it up and present to this brave, calm lady.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/1/2020 at 11:33 AM, RDCanecutter said:

We assume he gets an orange spray tan.

What if, every morning, what happens is that they spray on a Human White Man pink color, but by breakfast he has rubbed it all off his face to reveal the true orange beneath?

Like Jack Nicholson’s Joker. I like it. This country needs an enema!