Trump Presidential Photo Album

Hugo Stiglitz

I’m gonna estimate her intake prior to the speech was about 3/4ths of a gram.  Rest of it was burned on this DSL’s of hers doing gummies afterwards.  

Edited by Lobo

What a perfect photo. 

"Mr. President, would you like me to put these classified documents about the Iranian nuclear program over here for protection, so I can set your TWO cheesesteaks down in front of you on this tray that we normally reserve for child passengers because of the little airplane drawing on it?"  

"Nah, screw that.  Just set it down right on top.  I know the grease will make my briefs stick together with an oily discharge.  Melania doesn't mine, why should I?  Thank you."  

Is she showing that she, Ivanka Trump, also shops at stores whose shelves are empty due to supply chain issues caused by a global pandemic and tariffs? Are we supposed to buy the idea that she buys these toys and candy on the reg? I've seen her 'get up' in the social register mags, I'm not sold on her 'image' she's trying to sell here.

2 hours ago, Bookman said:

Their seating arrangement does not appear to be in compliance with CDC recommendations.

Their seating arrangement wouldn't be in compliance with a fucking Spirit Airlines flight back from Las Vegas.  

Jesus, I've seen 5-man lawn crews sit farther apart in a single-cab Ford Ranger. 

Edited by Lobo

Doctors:  "One of the worst symptoms is losing sense of smell."

Staffer:  "Mr. President, we can have you photographed with actual briefing documents and ink pen to show you're working and doing well.  No reason to stage anything with blank paper and those toxic sharpies for hours on end."  

Trump:  "Toxic sharpies?  (takes huge whiff)...They're fine, I don't smell anything."  

Yeah, he's like an incredibly dumb and even more awkward Mark Zuckerberg.  At least the Zuck can hang and look comfortable around minorities.  

Kushner just has that, "I'm mean to dogs when nobody is around" vibe about him.  

Yeah, uh...pretty sure this exact warning was covered, exhaustively, in the Book of Matthew.

But I'm sure you Trumpers knew that...considering how religious you are.