Trump Presidential Photo Album

Hugo Stiglitz

16 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

EfoGlRkX0AA5C7X?format=jpg&name=900x900

Had to look that guy up.

Rod Blagojevich, often referred to by his nickname "Blago", is an American convicted felon, political commentator, former politician, and former prosecutor who served nearly two terms as the 40th Governor of Illinois from 2003 to 2009

9 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

BE902983-04B2-4B38-BD5B-4858B5865FAB.jpeg

I really thought the West Point ramp shit was overblown.  He was in leather soled shoes and he's a chubby 74 year old taking a ramp.  When I was half his age, I was taking ramps slowly as well.  

Having said that, what the fuck is with this photo?  It appears to be a completely level platform with no debris on it at all.  He appears, based on the lens to be a few steps already up onto the platform.  I don't get why he's having so much trouble here.  And also, the heel of his left shoe is bigger than that of his right shoe.  

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Don Jr’s psychotic wife (maybe just girlfriend) that was speaking at the RNC and went off on this insane rant about the evil left that ended with that gesture, cackling like a coked up sorceress. 

That’s awesome. I’m glad I didn’t see it and instead have this description to form a mental picture. That has to be better than whatever the reality was.