Michael Dickson

Machinator

12 hours ago, Modessit said:

I still think Dicko's series of sub-50 punts in a row to the 20-30 yd lines are intentional due to the Seahawks having issues with punt coverage. Once they get more comfortable with players getting to the proper spots at the proper time we'll see that average go back up.

Maybe they’d be more comfortable if Jon Ryan was still punting. 

On 9/20/2018 at 7:57 AM, NorthLoop said:

Every time I see him kick in the league I wanna scream out "DID YOU GUYS NOT WATCH ANY FILM ON THIS GUY???"

He was on vacation when he was at Texas. Got a shot at the league and all of a sudden he learns how to put in work.

1 minute ago, Katfid54 said:

Good idea. Then each month can be made up of 36.5 days, 3,650 centidays, and 36,500 millidays.

The metric system needs to incorporate the milliHelen.  A unit of beauty sufficient to launch one ship and burn down a small neighborhood.  Much more useful than most of the existing units of measure.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

The metric system needs to incorporate the milliHelen.  A unit of beauty sufficient to launch one ship and burn down a small neighborhood.  Much more useful than most of the existing units of measure.

I shudder to think of the destructive potential of a petaHelen.

My buddies and I refer to many small towns as having to be rated on the ‘Helen of Troy’ scale. Meaning, you have rate the chicks on a scale of 1-1000 because most are gonna be sub-100.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2018 at 9:24 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

well Dicko isnt exactly wrong.  our punt team blocking is terrible.   we should have had at least 2 punts blocked in the last 4 games,  

I like how the guy posts a vid of the end running untouched and getting the block to show how slow the punter is... pretty sure someone missed a blocking assignment.