Fuck piggy

Rockethorn1978

Check out the pitchers we used during our 2-game series with them:

Game 1 - Ridgeway, Elder, Fearon, Whelen, McKenzie (they gave up 13 runs)

Game 2 - Nico, Verplank, Sawyer, McGuire, Bocchi (they gave up 7 runs)

Im starting to feel better about our chances....

23 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Fuck piggy

fuck bert

fuck the secsecsec bullshit

fuck that finger pointing douche missle of a fan right up his ass

fuck their entire fatwad fan base of toothless, dickless, fupa jiggling shit heels.

That is all. 

:(

• Haha 1

Cmon I know there is some piggy hating folks on here that remember the piggy psychopaths from the 80’s-90’s rilvary that these young bucks don’t remember. Where the fuck is phlegm when we need a some good piggy go to hell pics and posts?  So of y’all need the fire to burn for these waste of space shit stains.!

30 minutes ago, EZ$ said:

Check out the pitchers we used during our 2-game series with them:

Game 1 - Ridgeway, Elder, Fearon, Whelen, McKenzie (they gave up 13 runs)

Game 2 - Nico, Verplank, Sawyer, McGuire, Bocchi (they gave up 7 runs)

Im starting to feel better about our chances....

Yup. Not the same as Kingham with a side of Parker Joe.

Cmon I know there is some piggy hating folks on here that remember the piggy psychopaths from the 80’s-90’s rilvary that these young bucks don’t remember. Where the fuck is phlegm when we need a some good piggy go to hell pics and posts?  So of y’all need the fire to burn for these waste of space shit stains.!
80s? 90s? Fuck that shit. 1880s? 1890s? And forward until those shitheads ran away to Shitty Enema Chuggers. Fuck em in their goat ass.

And where have I been? In the middle of fucking moving to a new house. And blew out a disc in my back.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, utee94 said:

Any Longhorn fan that's ever been to FayetteNam for a Texas-Arkansas game, hates them with a flaming passion, no doubt.  MUST win this game and shut up their flapping wordholes.

No doubt about that, even if its the only game we win.  Fuck the pigs!

37 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

80s? 90s? Fuck that shit. 1880s? 1890s? And forward until those shitheads ran away to Shitty Enema Chuggers. Fuck em in their goat ass.

And where have I been? In the middle of fucking moving to a new house. And blew out a disc in my back.

A Texas win this Sunday over piggy will make that back feel better. 

• Like 1

Do they let you bring posters into the park?  I'm going to get tickets behind the piggie dugout and I'd like to express my hatred for them.

I'm open to suggestions, but right now I'm thinking 

After Tuesday piggie will be sitting at home pulling their pork and feeling surly. This one's for you Augie.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper

On 6/12/2018 at 3:21 PM, Rockethorn1978 said:

If aggy is a 12 on the fan doucheometer, calibrated on a 1-10 scale,

where does piggy fall?

Yea aggy always will wear the crown, but if piggy was in the big 12 still and we played them in everything I can assure you they would be right there with aggy. They obsess about us as much as aggy does. Great example is there super regional doing horns down to the tv? I love they think about us THAT much still.

Damn, had no idea they were that bad...

I did enjoy Kliff depantsing Bert on the road a few years ago, but I guess it's been too long since we played them in conference play to get a feel for how fucked up their fans are.  

Judging from the headcheesehognoxious fan, yeah, they are a bunch of cocksuckers.

I love when a piggy fan says "when in the recent time has texas been relevant" and my answer is always what is "relevant" to a school that hasn't won a title in shit in 20-30-40 years? 

We won more games than you is obviously there measuring stick year to year and not winning a title. 

Baseball shouldn't even be a discussion with these ass clowns, we aren't even in the same stratosphere with arky or aggy. they are nobodies in the world of baseball except in their own delusional heads.