BB20

UTPhil2006

On a somewhat related note, I saw recently Meatball Josh and two time loser Paul will be teammates on the next The Amazing Race.

Now I just saw something that says they were dropped from the cast... and the entire TAR concept will be former BB? WTF?

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/the-amazing-race-shocks-after-cutting-big-brother-cast/

Edited by Vito Andolini

TAR will be old TAR, some Survivor teams, and as of now 3 BB teams - Rachel and Elissa, Brittany and Janelle, and Nicole and Victor

Then Paulie and Natalie, and Jozea and Day are on MTV Challenge

As for BB20 the rumor going around right now is it's 16 newbies then 4 vets come in after.

Fucking hell CBS. Can you go 1 seasons without 3 or 4 showmances running this shit

1 married old guy

1 gay

12 hornballs?

Zero chance to win:Bayleigh, Sam, Angie "Rockstar", Kaycee, Kaitlyn, JC,Scottie, Steve and Swaggy C

First to cry: Scottie

First to be evicted: Swaggy C

Winner: Fayal

Hayleigh and Angela are super hot

From watching snippets of interview on the BB Facebook page (with Marissa) and CBS (with Ross), CJ is hard to hard to understand and is obnoxious already, the old guy Steve doesn't seem all that clueless and could actually do we just laying low for the first half,  Sam has a super thick accent (Virginia), "Rockstar" or whatever is going to be annoying as fuck (think Mona Lisa Raphio from parks and rec), and Angela is hot and my now favorite.

Yeah his youtube channel is.... interesting.
Hes just creepy looking. Especially being like 5'0, not classified as a dwarf but more than a short guy.

Plus his face looks like Dracula. I wouldn't be comfortable at all talking strategy with him alone in the house. They'll probably bond to get rid of him first because of the same reasons. Cant blame them for that.

Watched the rest of the Facebook quick interviews.  I despise Kaitlyn.. shes a moron.  The 2 buff dudes will do well, and the Aggie seems like she will do good similar to Shelli from BB17.  The Football chick Kaycee? will do well a la Christmas if she can tone it back.

I think they’ve incorporated an HOH Twitter account for a while now, but I’m sure Phil will know more about that.

I’m about Swaggied out already.

Most seem to be rather agreeable people, so my blood pressure may remain low, but that doesn’t typically make great TV.

Was surprised to see Toni Collette competing, but she needs a new costume designer.

Midget guy didn't bother or scare me like I thought he would. Just dont put any minions in the house.

Lots of smoke shows in the house outside of sam and rock star...even the life coach yoga chick is probably a freak in bed.

Guys dont seem too douchey yet besides swaggy but he wont be around long if hes going to try and win everything right away

My opinion will likely change after Sunday on points 1and 3

It's already pissing me off that they all insist on calling the dude "Swaggy C." I have a policy of hating anyone who gives themselves a nickname. It pisses me off that they enable the douche and call him by his dumbass nickname. Same as "Rockstar", but she's been more under the radar. 

The gay dwarf sounds like he constantly has someone's balls in his mouth. 

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

Based on her photo, I expected Sam to be a I want to talk to the manager bitch, but she is cool as hell and IMO really cute.

i hope Angela gets to keep the shiny suit.

I’m getting a Nicole Richie vibe from the viber 

I think Sam might be hilarious also.  Steve asked her how she was doing and her response was "Well, I'm a fucking robot" .  The timing and delivery were perfect. 

I also got the Nicole Richie vibe from the life coach.   She's 24 but I would have guessed she's 35.  Feels like she might become annoying fairly quickly.  

I'm liking the former cop, but he might be too good at being a cop.  He's going to get busted.  

The surfer guy claims to be an idiot, but he's already had two or three moments where he appeared to be one of the smarter people in the house.  

Ms. Missouri is going to turn out to be an enormous bitch.   I pity the HG who gets on her bad side.  But she'll be one of the first 4 to be evicted.

The virgin seems like he might be entertaining and shockingly athletic as hell.  I hope Rachel pops his cherry.  Or at least kisses him.

Winston, Brett and Faysal have not really stood out yet.  At least one of them is going to turn out to be an enormous douche.  My money is on Brett.

Rockstar will not last long and I'm good with that.  I hope Swaggy C goes soon.  JC is quite odd, but I hope he sticks around for a bit. 

I haven't formed an opinion on the female football player.   If I had to guess, I think I'm going to be rooting against her.  

Haleigh, Rachel, and Angela are hot.  If they follow the Survivor game plan, they'll probably be the first ones to go.    Asshole always giving the eye candy the early boot.   

I think Kaycee will be good if she can survive the first eviction. She seems very down to earth and easy to get along with. Shes athletic, and will shine in the physical challenges. Plus, I think shes decently attractive. I could not be around JC for longer than a few minutes, but that's probably why he's in the house.

59 minutes ago, LonghornJones said:

I think Kaycee will be good if she can survive the first eviction. She seems very down to earth and easy to get along with. Shes athletic, and will shine in the physical challenges. Plus, I think shes decently attractive. I could not be around JC for longer than a few minutes, but that's probably why he's in the house.

I get a Jenn City vibe from Kaycee, but more athletic. I think she'll probably float along for awhile due to not disrupting anyone's game. 

Swaggy C suuuuucks, and i look forward to his demise. bayleigh is super two faced with and without makeup. i think i'll like kaycee and sam. like the nerd. so many hot chicks. also, the huge guy said he smashed all of the tennessee chattanooga receiving records- that's where TO played; pretty impressive if true.

Swaggy C's alliance can all go. 

Holy crap Sam is unstable.

Life Coach is still the worst.

And how dumb is this Festus guy (whatever his name is)? "I'm a muslim who can't eat ham, so i chose the app that looked like it involves eating ham. oh shit, they want me to eat a lot of ham! dammit BB!"

wtf???

• Haha 1