BB20

UTPhil2006

Faysal is a liar.  Or a stretcher of the truth.  I looked up Tenn-Chat receiving records and he is not even close to be their most prolific receiver.  He doesn't hold a single record and he's barely even mentioned in their record book.  Didn't he say he held a bunch of receiving records?    

Career TDs- 4th

Career Rec - 9th

He led the team in rec. and receiving yards in 2013

He is barely a blip on this site:  http://gomocs.com/documents/2016/8/16/95-110 History 1.pdf

16 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

He said that he smashed all of their receiving records which is a lie.

Has he claimed that he would be in the NFL except for _______ injury?  It's rare to hear an arrogant, ex-college athlete admit they weren't good enough to be a pro.  They always need an excuse that was out of their control, i.e. a cheap shot by the other team kept him away from a HOF NFL career.

1 hour ago, BigDHornfan said:

The dwarf be molestin...

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_je854pcb/

Yeah, I read a after dark recap a couple of days ago. Dude is really testing the waters. The hard core "feeds" crowd are not happy that they are allowing him to get away with some of the things he has been doing. He was also was grabbing Rachel's boobs when she was in a swimsuit as well. 

Edited by JimmyHoffa

When I hear "Steve is my target" I'm just like "why?. I'd be trying to get Bayleigh out right now. She's crazy, she's trouble, and she's bff's with the guy who's running the other side of the house. They could have easily backdoored her his week.

Tyler is turning out to be a pretty smart player (other than the Bayleigh pawn talk). He's one of the few at the top that is talking to both sides of players. If he can stay away from HOH for a little while, I think he can go far. Playing the dumb surfer role may be a big payoff.

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

They need to get rockstar out. Huge threat and a beast at comps.

My prediction for next week

While funny, I wouldn't start taking out huge targets day one either. Fly under the radar if possible, get a core alliance, a couple of floaters that are expendable, then after you get a little deeper into the game start making moves. 

Doing so too early and you are just setting yourself up to have the house turn against you for "playing to hard too fast" same shit happens on survivor. Sure there is a fine line and it's better to throw the first punch before it's too late but it certainly isn't smart the first couple of weeks. 

Not to mention after a couple of weeks it's much easier to see who you can manipulate and who you can and can't trust.  

lmao @ the dramatics. girls are so got damn weird. if a guy likes someone he's straightforward: "Yeah i really like so and so, she's pretty and has good conversation." Meanwhile that chick has to try to convince everyone, including herself, that she doesn't like him and want to be with him just as much. that's how we get this a&m chick pretending she doesn't feel the same way about festus, while the life coach pretends that she's not super into him until it's too late. makes for some great, cringe inducing tv.

Edited by Goo Punch

how is it the same show every year? the girl who flips wins HOH. that side of the house is going to pick off the other side week by week. the one time the weak side wins HOH, theyll pick sam wholl use her bonus life bullshit app.

this show might get interesting come mid Aug the way the numbers are right now

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM

12 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

if you pay this lady money to coach your life you need serious help. seeeerious help.

Sadly she will get more business from being on the show but agree 1000%. 

That said there are plenty of people that make a lot of money that I just shake my head at because there isn't a chance in hell they would ever get my business and she would fit right into that category. 

3 minutes ago, lateshow said:

How and why has no one made a move on one of the two smoking hot girls (Angela and Rachel) in the house? Is it because the two "bros" are way too into each other? 

no idea. Angela in that red dress last night was drop dead. Scotties about to have the 3-some men dream of here soon

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

what happened tonight? tornado warning 60 miles from here but our local news has their eyes on the sky! 

Tyler continued to have influence over Kaitlyn, and made her believe it was her idea to target Swaggy.

She put up Winston and Scotty, claiming Winston is the target and Scotty is the pawn, when the real plan is to backdoor Swaggy.

Rachel won the CrapApp, which will have an outsider come in the house for 24 hours and rip her a new one (I’m guessing his words will be provided by rude inter web posters). 

Tyler, who is indeed proving to be a great player, won the good app, and the reward (The Cloud) is amazing: if he thinks he’s at risk at any time in the NEXT EIGHT WEEKS, either during regular noms or veto replacement noms, he can pull himself out of contention and be safe. 

Edited by Vito Andolini

Rachel is too funny. Such a self absorbed bitch in all of her interviews, bragging about how she get whatever she wants because she's hot; welp, america didn't like that. she started crying all ugly like, talking about how she's "a really great person with a really big heart", and how she's had to deal with stuff like this before in her life. yeah, you've had to deal with people judging you as being a bitch because

you're a stuck up bitch

395af73ceb35d91dff3ab5b05f8f9dac.jpg

Edited by Goo Punch

10 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Rachel is too funny. Such a self absorbed bitch in all of her interviews, bragging about how she get whatever she wants because she's hot; welp, america didn't like that. she started crying all ugly like, talking about how she's "a really great person with a really big heart", and how she's had to deal with stuff like this before in her life. yeah, you've had to deal with people judging you as being a bitch because

Hide contents

you're a stuck up bitch

395af73ceb35d91dff3ab5b05f8f9dac.jpg

but..but...she entertains people! how does that not qualify her as a good person?!

yeah Tyler looks to be the best player in the house to this point. and while i'm usually someone who actually kind of likes it when the people who i don't like stay in the house (more drama/entertainment), i will laugh if swaggy somehow does go home this week. and i don't even out and out dislike him, i just hate the way he acts, and it would be funny to see the self-appointed best player in the house go home before jury.

12 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

For sure a product of growing up on social media, where every dude living in his parents basement follows her and tells her how great/beautiful she is. The Real World can be a bitch.

11 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

There is no is way this week goes smoothly. Swaggy never sees the block.

Agreed.

1 hour ago, riloh05 said:

asking for a friend...we are the wardrobe malfunctions/hook up clips?

I haven't seen any yet, was going to ask where those would be posted as this season has much better talent than in years past. Also, Neg warning for Rockstar pics.

44 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

yeah Tyler looks to be the best player in the house to this point. and while i'm usually someone who actually kind of likes it when the people who i don't like stay in the house (more drama/entertainment), i will laugh if swaggy somehow does go home this week. and i don't even out and out dislike him, i just hate the way he acts, and it would be funny to see the self-appointed best player in the house go home before jury.

I agree, although he needs to work on his poker face. If Faysal wasn't such an idiot it would have been pretty telling when Tyler kept putting his face in his pillow and had an odd smile when discussing the "powers".