BB20

UTPhil2006

Yes that was well played. If Sam gives one of those two idiots her power she is a fucking moron. (and a producer probably talked her into it) 

Not sure I agree. Obviously she’d rather use it on herself or Tyler but it’s a big risk to leave it in play to be automatic next week.

2 hours ago, DanRydell said:

Not sure I agree. Obviously she’d rather use it on herself or Tyler but it’s a big risk to leave it in play to be automatic next week.

She isn't on anyone's radar right now. Giving it to that side will only put a target on her back. She should continue to lay low, because that is her best shot to stay in the game. 

Swaggy C made reference to Kaitlyn cheating on her boyfriend for Tyler or Fessy in the house... it appears her BF (Joe) renounced his waiver for his name/likeness to be used on BB20 (his face was blurred in pics on TV when she was HoH) and someone who had an "emotional affair" with her previously posted on BB Reddit but deleted it when he was doxxed.  Someone got a screenshot of his post though...  and yes, I feel sad that I'm a grown man with a wife, kids, very rewarding/demanding career - yet i know this much about Big Brother culture.

his proof of relationship (he refused to post nudes):

lPkqJ8P.jpg

Edited by mbpcb

Loved Brett's POV speech and Kaitlyn's reaction.  .

Part of me wonders if they are using the same clip for Sam every week where she debates whether to use her special power.  she never shows up on the show except 1-2 DR sessions to debate using her special power.  I bet its the same clip from week 1 being recycled b/c her personality must be a nothing-burger to never be on TV... just like that female football player who always has her hair in a tight knot whose name i don't know for the life of me.

12 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

lol @ the bros. sore losers. losers in general. so funny that brett said "he was gonna give scotty a chance to join the big leagues". hey. idiot. scotty is the hoh; scotty has the POV; who are you babe? 

11 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Brett's POV speech was HOF worthy.

Bullshit. Scotty's Veto speech was HOF worthy. Just fucking savage. "I gave you both the opportunity to win this against me and you failed,  BITCH!" (he didn't say bitch but he should have)

So fitting that those two 5'5 dipshit bros lost to a skinny nerd in the most important comp of the game so far for them is fucking perfect. 

• Like 1

I laughed my ass off at Brett's POV speech. Hilarious. I'm sure he's particularly worried about the "community of mystic practitioners" or whatever the hell Kaitlyn said in her butt hurtedness.

This season is pretty strong so far. I'm liking it much better than the last few.

Looks like my prediction of Kaycee being Jenn City 2.0 is proving to be correct. 

10 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Bullshit. Scotty's Veto speech was HOF worthy. Just fucking savage. "I gave you both the opportunity to win this against me and you failed,  BITCH!" (he didn't say bitch but he should have)

So fitting that those two 5'5 dipshit bros lost to a skinny nerd in the most important comp of the game so far for them is fucking perfect. 

the deck was stacked against scotty in that veto comp and yet he not only won, he did so because brett totally screwed the pooch. way to go dude, you just got beaten in an athletic competition by a nerd/dweeb/dork/whatever else y'all have called him.

Just now, Goo Punch said:

the deck was stacked against scotty in that veto comp and yet he not only won, he did so because brett totally screwed the pooch. way to go dude, you just got beaten in an athletic competition by a nerd/dweeb/dork/whatever else y'all have called him.

i'm really hoping that Production was pushing them to play up the jock vs nerd framework and use those terms... if not and as grown-ass men they still talk about other men that way, well that's not a good look at all.

6 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

Yep. 

HOH comp tonight is an endurance comp featuring a wall. Look for one of the girls to win it, or JC. Those always seem to favor those that are short and don't weigh a lot.

35 minutes ago, mbpcb said:

i'm really hoping that Production was pushing them to play up the jock vs nerd framework and use those terms... if not and as grown-ass men they still talk about other men that way, well that's not a good look at all.

LOL

For the life of me, I can't understand what they thought Rockstar brought to the game.  She must have been very different during the interviews.
Gotta get some rough looking people who aren't going to focus on getting it on at the end of the first week in the house.

She has zero shot at winning but nobody wants a fuckhouse. Especially one they're not apart of

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

For the life of me, I can't understand what they thought Rockstar brought to the game.  She must have been very different during the interviews.

I have read a few of the spoilers and she is much more in the middle of the game than what is shown on TV. She has called many alliances, called out Tyler last week on his BS stories, and figured out who the mystery votes have been. 

Don't get me wrong I would have no problem if she went home but she is pretty smart at what is actually going on in the house but the producers have decided to give others more air time. 

gonna be interesting to see how the house responds,m. nobody is going to believe him, lol. also, rockstar was sooooo ridiculous. it's a game. people lie to try and get ahead in the game. you know this. her "you are disgusting!" cries we're so stupid. he's a bad liar. that's it. calm it down lady.

Just read a recap of the feeds since the eviction and let's just say Sunday night's episode could be incredible.  House is in chaos and no one knows who voted for who.  About half of the house has been accused by at least someone of voting the opposite way they said they would vote.  The fact that each vote has been close so far and a surprise to one side has made for a great start to the season.  

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

This is the best big brother in a while. I'm with scraps. Brett staying was a bullet dodged. Hes a great pot stirrer.

Hopefully bayleigh and her pregnancy hormones stick around too

Agreed. 

21 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

My 6 year old is a more convincing liar than Brett and she’ll tell me she didn’t have a cookie with chocolate all over her face. 

Both Brett and Tyler are horrible liars but I would guess being in that house would drive the weak minded mad. I know it's easy  to say from the outside but you either need to go in lying to everyone or put your FULL trust in at least a one to two people. If they fuck you over well so be it, that's part of the game but you can't keep flip flopping and having any chance in getting to the end. At some point you are going to have to trust someone.

As Derka said Brett is annoying as shit but good for the entertainment value and making shit interesting. 

wow, what a season thus far. thoughts:

1)i side with jc. it took bayleigh forever to realize that the two of them were in the same boat, but at least she finally came around.

2)sam! wow. telling it like it is. i honestly detest when chicks do what bailey and kaitlynn have been doing, and sam calling them on it was awesome. "my family is watching this." great, so they've seen the way you've been batting your eyes and flirting your way through the game. ornhow about that ass shaking gif from above? i can't stand it when chicks do all of this and act like they have no idea what they were doing. good for sam.

3)whoever goes home automatically comes back, right? or do they have to compete in something with a *chance* to come back?

4)brett stirred the pot so hard and got away with it. i love it. best season in many years.