BB20

UTPhil2006

i don't personallly care how hayleigh acts, but the whole sobbing dr bit about how her grandpa might be watching continues to be more and more stupid considering how often she dresses and behaves like a hoor on her social media. i keep coming back to the wise words of brett- just own it. 

or how about the gif i posted earlier of her shaking her ass in the leopard print body suit with her titties popping out of her top? again, i don't personally care and in fact i encourage this behavior, but this would be like kaitlyn crying because someone accused of her believing in metaphysics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

or how about the gif i posted earlier of her shaking her ass in the leopard print body suit with her titties popping out of her top? again, i don't personally care and in fact i encourage this behavior, but this would be like kaitlyn crying because someone accused of her believing in metaphysics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did I miss that one????

i don't personallly care how hayleigh acts, but the whole sobbing dr bit about how her grandpa might be watching continues to be more and more stupid considering how often she dresses and behaves like a hoor on her social media. i keep coming back to the wise words of brett- just own it. 

You care so little you’re going to continually post about it.

Do you have some reason to believe her grandpa follows her on Instagram?

11 minutes ago, DanRydell said:

You care so little you’re going to continually post about it.

Do you have some reason to believe her grandpa follows her on Instagram?

i just have no clue what your issue is with me here. it's very simple- her teary eyed DR session is laughable considering that everything sam said about her was true AND THEN SOME as has been proven by everything she's done since leaving the house. why me pointing this out gets you so riled up I have no clue. *i do not care that she dresses and behaves like a hoor*. why would i? i'm all for it. i'm just miffed that she would cry about sam insinuating that she bats her eyes and uses her sexuality in the game when that is who she is to a T. as i said, it's the same thing as if someone accused kaitlyn of being metaphysical, or accused fessy of liking football, or accused brett of acting like a douxhe, or accused rockstar of dressing in rainbow colors and using a sassy black woman voice. that's it. no clue why that upsets you. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...