BB20

UTPhil2006

1 hour ago, Bosco said:

Can someone decipher this? I’m presuming there was discussion to boot JC, but after I just went to three sites and saw nothing about it, it would seem they are leaving him in the house. If you know what happened, those tweets may make sense, but if you don’t, they don’t clear up anything.

Never mind, don’t need it deciphered, just think it’s shitty writing (yeah, tweets often aren’t great literature) and I’m in a pissed off mood. 

And I agree JC wasn’t using the n-word, he’s talking about snacks, and Tyler even echoes “Snickers” right after. How that became an issue is ridiculous.

Haleigh is obviously in a tough spot to actually make it to the end but she’s in a great spot to win if she does. She’s probably got 3 jury votes locked in. If she can also get Scottie, then just 1 of the 4 people from Level 6 + Sam/JC has to get pissed enough about where they ultimately fell in that alliance to flip and give her the win.

So there is some talk on Twitter that Tyler should have been DQ’ed in the HoH competition because the rules stated you were supposed to keep at least one foot on the disk at the bottom of the rope and he didn’t at one point.  Doubt anything will come of it because the week is basically over (already played Veto comp and only thing left is Veto meeting).

So there is some talk on Twitter that Tyler should have been DQ’ed in the HoH competition because the rules stated you were supposed to keep at least one foot on the disk at the bottom of the rope and he didn’t at one point.  Doubt anything will come of it because the week is basically over (already played Veto comp and only thing left is Veto meeting).

I would imagine there is something in the rules that competition results are final once a winner is announced, even if a mistake in scoring/judging is later discovered. I don’t see any way they could fix it at this point.

Saw a video and Tyler definitely raised both feet well off the disc so he should have been out.  But I agree that producers should have a limited time to adjust the results and not after nominations and veto comps.     

And since it didn’t happen when it was down to Tyler and Haleigh, you can’t say if Haleigh would have won if Tyler has been disqualified.    If you really wanted to be fair, you would need to set the comp back up, and put the remaining people up.  

When you have a comp that has strict rules like this, then you need to come up with a method to easy police it.  

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Saw a video and Tyler definitely raised both feet well off the disc so he should have been out.  But I agree that producers should have a limited time to adjust the results and not after nominations and veto comps.     

And since it didn’t happen when it was down to Tyler and Haleigh, you can’t say if Haleigh would have won if Tyler has been disqualified.    If you really wanted to be fair, you would need to set the comp back up, and put the remaining people up.  

When you have a comp that has strict rules like this, then you need to come up with a method to easy police it.  

I assume each contestant has a spotter watching them the entire time. It's also unclear if the rule is actually that you had to keep one foot on the disc at all times or if you simply couldn't rest any part of your body other than your foot on the disc. There is video of Natalie coming completely off the disc 2-3 years ago in the same comp setup and she wasn't DQ'd either. As viewers we really have no idea because they don't air the part where they explain the rules to the contestants.

13 hours ago, Scraps said:

Yeah kaycee explained the rules but who knows if that was real rules or if she left stuff out

I am not positive but my guess is the BB voice goes over the rules a lot clearer than whoever the outgoing HOH is or comp host is. Even during commercial breaks during the live comps, my guess is they are going over rules. 

On 9/1/2018 at 5:34 PM, 4th&Five said:

Pretty bad optics with what’s going on with Chen’s hubby to have him molesting people in their sleep. 

1000% agree with this. Sad part is they all sign away their life to be on the show so not sure even if Tyler or anyone else wanted to they could sue. 

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Bad game move by Tyler to finally cave and hook up with Angela.  They’ll be going up together at some point. 

Yeah they waited this long whats another couple of weeks. 

That said, it depends on who wins HOH. But their alliance was going to have to turn on each other at some point it just depends on who makes the first move. 

1 hour ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Yeah they waited this long whats another couple of weeks. 

That said, it depends on who wins HOH. But their alliance was going to have to turn on each other at some point it just depends on who makes the first move. 

Angela or Sam needs to win to preserve Tyler and Angela next week. If you’re Brett or Kaycee and you win do you really pass on your shot and then have to sit out the next week when Tyler has a chance to win HOH again and pull the trigger?

Why did Sam even audition for this show?  She hasn't played the game one bit.  She quits in every comp because she doesn't feel like trying.  She talks no game to anyone.  Just kick her off the show, she clearly doesn't want to be there.

I think she was a recruit so I’m not sure how familiar with the show she was. Definitely wasn’t a super fan coming in.

JC and Brett need to make a move this week, or they are going to be on the outside.

I'm a fan of Tyler, but they better get moving.  Derek made a great case of getting out Caycee.  I think that is valid, especially after the last results.  I am assuming the puts up Hay and Sam.  She needs to think about her game.  She is in a top 3 with Tyler and Angela, but she has to be thinking she is on the outside of those.  Those two, have fucked up their not showmance.

13 minutes ago, BNB said:

JC and Brett need to make a move this week, or they are going to be on the outside.

I'm a fan of Tyler, but they better get moving.  Derek made a great case of getting out Caycee.  I think that is valid, especially after the last results.  I am assuming the puts up Hay and Sam.  She needs to think about her game.  She is in a top 3 with Tyler and Angela, but she has to be thinking she is on the outside of those.  Those two, have fucked up their not showmance.

This wasn't the HOH to win if you are going to flip. Next week is the big one and Kaycee won't be able to play. 

Hay and Sam go up one of them win veto and JC is the easy replacement. Unless Kaycee wants to take a shot at Tyler or Angela I just think it's still too soon. However Kaycee getting in tight with Hay this week could be what she needs to pull the trigger. 

17 minutes ago, lateshow said:

I thought I heard Scottie say "except for you Tyler, you've been getting a steady diet of that." Guess I heard him wrong, he was speaking in a weird nerd dialect. 

I thought that at first too, but I re-watched it and with the five second delay they were able to bleep out the part about Hilton Head.  You can see his lips move after the word "that".

here's hoping the double eviction results in some real drama... might be the only way to get JC out without enduring the crazy epic weeklong meltdown and tantrum the HGs probably want to avoid.

would be epic if someone in L6 (Brett?) takes his shot at the others by winning HOH and evicting one of Tangela that night.  would go a long way towards getting some jury votes i bet.

23 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

I think Brett would take a shot. Hay surviving this week and winning hoh for the double would be good tv. 

I think the best game play for Kaycee and Brett would be to some how keep Hayliegh without letting Angela and Tyler know about it. Throwing the veto would be about the only way for that to work. 

3 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

So angela thinks scottie calling her out on sucking Tyler's D is a compliment? Stick to Instagram modeling  

Terrible burn by scottie and I think hes a serial killer after all of this

She didn’t process it at first. She was pretty upset afterwards and she pretty much zoned out the rest of the show. She said she really didn’t hear the rules of the comp because she just kept thinking about her family. 2 weeks in a row now she’s been attacked on live TV for things that aren’t even remotely game related. Obviously I’m a fan of her and LvL6, but regardless that’s fucked up.

19 minutes ago, Don Hornleone said:

She didn’t process it at first. She was pretty upset afterwards and she pretty much zoned out the rest of the show. She said she really didn’t hear the rules of the comp because she just kept thinking about her family. 2 weeks in a row now she’s been attacked on live TV for things that aren’t even remotely game related. Obviously I’m a fan of her and LvL6, but regardless that’s fucked up.

While I agree, the "live TV" stuff cracks me up. Anything you do or say in the house people are hearing and seeing. He was pissed so he threw a little dig at you out the door. Get over it. I'm sure when she was talking shit in her good-bye messages she wasn't worried about her poor family. 

You're on a reality show that has cameras on you 24/7 get over yourself and know that if you put yourself out there shit is going to be said. Hell that wasn't even close to level of BAD SHIT that has been on the show. It's a good thing she wasn't a contestant on Evel Dick's season.  

2 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

While I agree, the "live TV" stuff cracks me up. Anything you do or say in the house people are hearing and seeing. He was pissed so he threw a little dig at you out the door. Get over it. I'm sure when she was talking shit in her good-bye messages she wasn't worried about her poor family. 

You're on a reality show that has cameras on you 24/7 get over yourself and know that if you put yourself out there shit is going to be said. Hell that wasn't even close to level of BAD SHIT that has been on the show. It's a good thing she wasn't a contestant on Evel Dick's season.  

Yeah... no. He never saw her GBM’s, and even if he did I doubt they would have been her bashing him for still being a virgin, or anything else not game related. The worst Angela has done is call Rachel irrelevant. You want to equate that with being accused sucking some guys dick to get ahead in the game?? Okay. 

• Like 1

Yeah... no. He never saw her GBM’s, and even if he did I doubt they would have been her bashing him for still being a virgin, or anything else not game related. The worst Angela has done is call Rachel irrelevant. You want to equate that with being accused sucking some guys dick to get ahead in the game?? Okay. 

Fuck yes