BB20

UTPhil2006

JC's hate for Tyler's girl to his face still cracks me up. 

Also Part two HOH result-

Spoiler

KC won part two. So it's Tyler vs. KC for the last HOH and I assume they will both honor their deal to bring the other to the final two. A bad decision for either of them but I am fine with it as they are by far the two most deserving to win. 

just now watching sunday's episode. a couple of thought so far.

1)kaitlyn has to be brought back next season. total train wreck, is love for her to come back and make it far. like literally i cannot even.

2)god damn bayleigh is such a psycho. and swaggy sucks so much. i am so so so happy that they got evicted when they did. 

bayeligh, talking in the DR- "And then there's the "C", the christopher side of swaggy, and he's so loving and sweet, and i wish that the rest of the house could get to see that side of him."

BITCH they all live in a house with this man 24/7, they get to see all sides of him. lol, jesus those two are completely self deluded. 

Edited by Goo Punch

23 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

That would be absolutely foolish to throw a way a chance for at least 50k

And sorry..if im tyler i take JC knowing i have a much better case at beating him vs well liked KC

Hey maybe JC speaks first to jury and spills the beans about a F2 with Tyler

I agree but I am pretty sure that whoever wins between Tyler and KC is taking the other. I think they are both stupid to do it but that is what they are doing. As for JC spilling the beans, I don't think it really matters as it is already pretty clear to everyone else on the jury that he didn't have a final two with who he said he did. 

The bigger question is whether he will own that or not.

8 minutes ago, LonghornJones said:

Same here. All of Level 6, and likely Hayleigh, would vote for Tyler over JC. But, the last person to go against the group (Brett) got the boot. I just cant see actual game players go against Tyler when up against a player like JC.

Agreed. I can't think of anybody that would vote for JC over Tyler or KC. 

3 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Agreed. I can't think of anybody that would vote for JC over Tyler or KC. 

Rockstar would vote for anyone in the world over a straight white entitled male.  And to her, just being a straight white male means you're entitled.  She would vote for a lesbian child molesting ultra conservative Christian rightwing serial killer who spent the entire game sitting alone in a room planning each of their murders before she voted for Tyler.   

• Like 2

in all honesty...this has probably been the most enjoyable season since I first started watching BB back whenever the Brigade was running shit.

I think the hacker competition really messed up what could've been a great middle of the season. same with the stupid ass popular vote/trending shit to give guys power.

any old fashion big brother with no production interference could've made this a good season into an all timer

But I still think it’s one of the best ever, because of the lulz brought by Fessy and the rest of The Gang That Couldn’t Shoot Straight. 

You couldn’t script what happened this season without being laughed out of the writer’s room. 

I think Tyler was the MVP of L6, and I hope he finds a way to pull it out, and gets the $ and the fitness model. But Kaycee will be tough to beat. 

Tyler's answers and speech tonight were a total trainwreck. He may well have lost Bayleigh's vote (and the game), with his bullshit story about trying to piss her off in the house because everybody loved him and he needed an enemy. He also completely failed to mention his role in flipping Kaitlyn, which is what led to Level 6 being as strong as they were.

30 minutes ago, DanRydell said:

Tyler's answers and speech tonight were a total trainwreck. He may well have lost Bayleigh's vote (and the game), with his bullshit story about trying to piss her off in the house because everybody loved him and he needed an enemy. He also completely failed to mention his role in flipping Kaitlyn, which is what led to Level 6 being as strong as they were.

And yet all KC every said was “relationships, vetoes”. There’s poor jury management, and then there’s just having a whole side of the house butthurt. Over the course of the game, Tyler ran circles around everyone. Sucks for him. 

2 minutes ago, Etexhorn13 said:

And yet all KC every said was “relationships, vetoes”. There’s poor jury management, and then there’s just having a whole side of the house butthurt. Over the course of the game, Tyler ran circles around everyone. Sucks for him. 

She didn't say anything to really help her position but she didn't actively make her position worse like Tyler did.

Again...i think its a tail of 2 halves. Tyler came out of the gates blazing and he looked like an all time great.

He started cutting too many deals and overplaying by being in on so many evictions. You can run the house by not dictating who goes home every week. They all ran to him and asked what he would do.

I thought in terms of comps and BB play tyler was the best(sucks about the whole showmance with angela that kinda ruined him..she wasnt very well liked).

Oh well. They'll fuck their brains out tonight while he banks 75k. Thatll help with his move out to LA to live with her.

Usually UTphil is at the after party for these things. I love to read what he has to say after he sobers up

And that’s all fair. It’s still pretty obvious to me that that half of the house was never going to vote for him. Sam is a fucking train wreck so who knows where she would go anyway. I think a lot of the criticism coming from old players and fans is that picking a winner is now way more about who you are less butthurt towards. I mean, evil dick freakin won this game way back when. 

It was telling to me that kaycee couldn’t really answer any strategic questions, it was mostly just that she loved everyone. No one even really hated Tyler (aside from maybe bayleigh), they were just mad he outplayed them all.