BB20

UTPhil2006

8 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Again...i think its a tail of 2 halves. Tyler came out of the gates blazing and he looked like an all time great.

He started cutting too many deals and overplaying by being in on so many evictions. You can run the house by not dictating who goes home every week. They all ran to him and asked what he would do.

I thought in terms of comps and BB play tyler was the best(sucks about the whole showmance with angela that kinda ruined him..she wasnt very well liked).

Oh well. They'll fuck their brains out tonight while he banks 75k. Thatll help with his move out to LA to live with her.

Usually UTphil is at the after party for these things. I love to read what he has to say after he sobers up

Even with all that, Fessie and Scottie really had no good reason to vote Kaycee over Tyler. So even with the mistakes he made and screwing up his handling of Sam, I still think it should have gone 6-3 for Tyler.

9 hours ago, tjhooker said:

Is it bad that I hope the Swaggy and Bayliegh marriage goes up in terrific flames?

Not at all, I'm with you on that one.  

Giiiiiirl, I've been with you a total of 25 days, but I've been watching you on the cameras and on tv.....I just want you to know that I've seen all I need to see to call you my woman.

WTF?  How can that not go up in flames?  He should have changed his name to Swaggy CULater after that crazy bitch went off on Tyler and bled from the mouth from screaming so much.  Major red flag bro, that bitch cray.

I bet on any other day Sams vote would be different. I could see her voting for a hot dog. When she was sitting there with her mouth agape while Tyler was talking was enough for me to know that she isn't all there in regards to game play, and it cost him $500k.

But after looking at the salaries of female professional football players, I do not think it could have gone to a more financially deserving and good person. Tyler is built for reality tv and is just getting started.

• Like 1

Even with all that, Fessie and Scottie really had no good reason to vote Kaycee over Tyler. So even with the mistakes he made and screwing up his handling of Sam, I still think it should have gone 6-3 for Tyler.

Fessie went home because Kaycee beat him in a POV comp that could not have been more tailored to his skill set. It wouldn’t surprise me if his vote was that simple.

She also won the POV the next week when Scottie went home the second time but I wouldn’t think that’s what decided things for Scottie.

9 hours ago, Etexhorn13 said:

And that’s all fair. It’s still pretty obvious to me that that half of the house was never going to vote for him. Sam is a fucking train wreck so who knows where she would go anyway. I think a lot of the criticism coming from old players and fans is that picking a winner is now way more about who you are less butthurt towards. I mean, evil dick freakin won this game way back when. 

It was telling to me that kaycee couldn’t really answer any strategic questions, it was mostly just that she loved everyone. No one even really hated Tyler (aside from maybe bayleigh), they were just mad he outplayed them all. 

I'm afraid we've entered a new era of BB and it's here for a while.  Protecting little snowflakes feelings should fall about 8th on the list of things you need to do to win BB.  Instead, it's the most important factor by a wide margin and contestants going forward are going to have to adjust their game play from now on.  The bad news for us is, that means the show is going to get more and more boring.  Winning comps and doing absolutely nothing with the power will be the new norm.  Someone is still going to have to pull the strings, but that person will have very little chance of winning anything other than America's favorite player.  

At least this season, unlike the last, resulted in someone extremely likable winning.  The Amazing Race needs to snatch up Tyler and Angela immediately.  And if the Challenge doesn't at least talk to Brett, Kaycee, Tyler, and Angela, they aren't even trying anymore (meaning expect to see Fessy on The Challenge next season).  I'm not sure what it is, but someone somewhere will figure out what to do with Hayleigh.  That video of her putting on mascara and talking was sexy as fuck.   She needs to be on TV doing something.   Bayleigh and her moron need to never be on my TV again.  JC is hilarious, but I'm not sure what the future holds for him.  There's probably some weirdo mystical yoga opportunities our there for Kaitlyn, but fortunately I'll never have to see it.  The rest of the houseguests have no marketability and can slip off into irrelevance immediately.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tjhooker said:

In the end, although Tyler ran that game and if these people were logical they'd vote for him to win they couldn't due to butthurt.  They dont want a person to win they trusted 100% in the game but once they left figured out he played them.  Some other years he would've of won but not with this moronic cast.  I honestly dont have a problem with KC winning because she won when she had to and did a good job of getting little blood on her hands.  That's a strategy too.  I just like Tyler's game more because he ran circles around everyone and they had no clue until sometimes weeks after they were gone.

You can't claim a butthurt jury just because they didn't vote for who you would. That's not how it works. Both KC and Tyler were deserving of the win based on social, comps, and making big moves. The whole "KC didn't use the veto when she won them" argument is laughable, winning it guarantees your side and your alliance (to a point) safety by keeping the win from the person(s) that need it to actually stay in the house. Not to mention she actually WON more comps overall than Tyler. 

They were the perfect pair. 

And we still have damn rules here- That dress. DAMN

DoFN8YrVAAEWYD6.jpg

Also I get that CBS wanted the Swaggy proposal to air but to cut off Tyler and KC as many times as they did was a little ridiculous. 

Tyler should've won, but I have no issue with Kaycee winning. Agreed that this is the most enjoyable season that I've ever watched. 

Hayleigh! Got Damn! I had told my wife a couple weeks ago that I'd switched my preference from Angela to Hayleigh. Then she comes out in that dress. So, so, so, so fucking hot. 

Hayleigh will kick Fessy to the curb rather quickly once she gets fully back in the real world and after (assumed) pending move to LA

Bay/Swag I think will either have a legit long term marriage/relationship or will crash and burn in a massive way

Tyler/Angela I don't know why but I think they have the best chance of making something last outside the house

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Hayleigh will kick Fessy to the curb rather quickly once she gets fully back in the real world and after (assumed) pending move to LA

She hasn't gotten to watch the show, yet.  When she does, and realizes just how much his dumbassedness destroyed the alliance that she was the (only) good player in...she gone be maaaaaaad.

30 minutes ago, VolenteHawk said:

She hasn't gotten to watch the show, yet.  When she does, and realizes just how much his dumbassedness destroyed the alliance that she was the (only) good player in...she gone be maaaaaaad.

She is way out that big, dumb ogre looking bastard's league anyway. 

1 hour ago, VolenteHawk said:

She was almost as bad as Fessy, she just got a golden edit.  Apparently, the only reason Fessy went forward with evicting Scottie is because she agreed it was the correct move.   Still, she'll dump him ass within a week, but she was also baaaaaaad at BB   

JC couldn't be anymore delusional-

I can't believe that he is actually comparing his game play to Tyler's and saying Kaycee did nothing. HA! 

How do you think you would’ve done had Kaycee picked you to go to the final two?
To be honest, I think she was going to win no matter what. She had no blood on her hands whatsoever. We were the ones, me and Tyler, doing all the dirty jobs. I was the one basically spying and infiltrating the other side and trying to get them out. Tyler was winning and back-dooring people — we were the full team members. I loved playing the game.

She was doing nothing. She was just very loyal to us and our alliance — just doing whatever we tell her to do. But she didn’t have any blood in her hands. No matter who either Tyler or me going top two with her, we’re going to lose. That’s 100 percent.

And what an answer to this question- 

WOW

There were some instances in the house where you were accused of violating peoples’ privacy or personal space. Like when you were holding the door open when Haleigh was going to the bathroom or kissing Tyler while he was sleeping. Those are two examples. What do you say to people who watched that and were really disturbed by those actions?
Well, this is the thing. We were really close in the house. I was having nightmares all the time. I would have the girls and guys talk with me and patting me. Tyler was sleeping and he was making sounds that he never does and I was like, “Babe it’s gonna be okay.” I was in the middle of my sleep. I pulled his bandana down so he could sleep and I gave him a kiss on his shoulder. I guess if it wasn’t on his shoulder, honestly I don’t even remember that much. You know we were super friends and super close. I can be a lot of things but I’m not a pervert. I can tell you that.

And also, with the bathroom incident. I was walking to the bathroom and always when I’m getting close to the door I go “knock-knock,” and people say no. But she didn’t answer because, she was wearing all these black things. She was completely dressed and she didn’t answer. So I opened and she screamed. So I’m like, “Oh you wanna play this game?” You see I noticed that the girl was wearing clothes and that’s why I left it open. If I would have noticed at any point she was being a little bit naked or something or somebody was gonna put…I would never leave that door open. I told her, and she was completely dressed. She scared me and I just wanted to door-handle prank. That’s pretty much it. I hope these things don’t escalate cause right now. Just don’t magnify drama, how I like to call it.

Listening to Rockstar's post-finale interview with Ross and Marissa makes me hate her even more.  Trying to explain why she voted for Kaycee and she never once had the balls to admit she would never vote for a straight white male.  A whole bunch of "It was just a feeling I had".  Fucking coward.  We watched your ugly ass all season.  We know exactly why you voted for her.  Just own it.  

59 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Listening to Rockstar's post-finale interview with Ross and Marissa makes me hate her even more.  Trying to explain why she voted for Kaycee and she never once had the balls to admit she would never vote for a straight white male.  A whole bunch of "It was just a feeling I had".  Fucking coward.  We watched your ugly ass all season.  We know exactly why you voted for her.  Just own it.  

Was she saying it in her phony, sassy, black-scent? Her voice made me want to put ice picks through my ear drums. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mac8111 said:

You think she really let that big oaf put his penis inside her ? How depressing.

My wife, who never makes comments like this , even commented “ wow she is showing a lot of boob. I didn’t know she had boobs “.

They certainly looked bigger than they seemed all season. 

46 minutes ago, lateshow said:

Was she saying it in her phony, sassy, black-scent? Her voice made me want to put ice picks through my ear drums. 

No.  She only uses that voice when she's confident in what she's saying.  When she is lying and doing everything she can to avoid saying the truth, she slips back into that east coast accent.  

My reports from the inside: (not a bb player as that would have been skewed)

Sam - quiet seemed overwhelmed. 
Hayleigh - as nice as you could imagine. Took pics with everyone 
Brett - drunk AF (I knew I loved him)
Winston - funny 
JC - no show 
Steve - no comment 
Scottie - oddly following hay around and in a 48 hours mystery way 
Angela - bitch (reserved I think. I don’t think she likes the spotlight)
Rachel - love of Phil’s life. Lol. She was super loud but fun
Fessy - nicest guy of all evening 
Bay and Swag - 🙄 did their own thing behind VIP 

16 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

My reports from the inside: (not a bb player as that would have been skewed)

Sam - quiet seemed overwhelmed. 
Hayleigh - as nice as you could imagine. Took pics with everyone 
Brett - drunk AF (I knew I loved him)
Winston - funny 
JC - no show 
Steve - no comment 
Scottie - oddly following hay around and in a 48 hours mystery way 
Angela - bitch (reserved I think. I don’t think she likes the spotlight)
Rachel - love of Phil’s life. Lol. She was super loud but fun
Fessy - nicest guy of all evening 
Bay and Swag - 🙄 did their own thing behind VIP 

From what I read (and what you pointed out) Angela isn't a huge fan of the spotlight, quiet and reserved. An introvert in that environment I could totally see come off as a bitch.

1 hour ago, lateshow said:

They certainly looked bigger than they seemed all season. 

DoJwD05UcAEVRze.jpg

found the video and didn't watch it because i seriously cannot stand listening to either her or swaggy, but i did read a transcript of her message, and that's really sad for them. sounds like the BB staff held down her secret and luckily for her the entire jury house was her alliance membership so they were able to be there for her as well. 

Went to both the wrap party and cast party. Fuck I’m paying for it now. Real good time. First time going to the wrap party, 3rd time going to cast party. Most of the cast is headed to Vegas now, some big reality event. 

Finale night- most of production was surprised KC won because Scottie had told them prior he was voting for Tyler to win. Despite Hayleigh saying the speech changed her vote, she was always voting for Tyler. Also they were pissed about the engagement. That was 100% Grodner and Chen’s call. Most of the staff wanted to close with that because they knew it would cut into the F2 final speeches. And for someone who had such a complete game like Tyler, 45 seconds isn’t enough to explain all the moves he made. Apparently Kaitlin was mad she didn’t get to call Tyler out for “emotional manipulation”. KC’s mom was hilarious. She kept saying “let’s go!” every time she hugged a cast member. If KC was runner up, she would have won AFP. Brett was 3rd, Hay 4th, Sam and Angela we’re pretty much tied for 5th. Tyler won by a significant margin. 

Wrap party- after backyard interviews, we went to some other building on the lot. Pretty intimate setting. Cast, production, and the Finalists family/guests, plus a few “friends of friends” like myself. Impressions after brief convos: 

never talked to Rockstar, Sam, JC, Swag, Bay. JC was visibly shaken and was getting a lot of reassurance from his friends and cast that everything is alright. I assume it was from some of the questions he got about his TMZish behavior in the house.

Kaitin- aloof. Didn’t listen to a word I said. Kept eying Tyler and Angela. 

Steve- nice guy. Can tell he’s not looking for anything from his experience.

Scottie- very socially awkward, but he seems rather harmless. I asked about his 2nd exit, he said he pissed off A Lot of production and he apologized to Angela at the Round table.

Angela- was very nice, well spoken, but you could tell she really wanted to keep the convo brief because she wanted go hang out with Tyler and his fam.

Rachel, Brett, Winston- They were there for booze and the 15 minutes of fame. Brett really tries hard to be the life of the party, Rachel tries to top him, Winston was more reserved but still enjoying the hell out of the moment.

Hayleigh- super cute and nice. Almost over the top, but I think she was just genuinely excited. Showed her my Horns tat, and she shot me a look and said No! Kidding of course, she admitted Austin is so much more fun that CS. Said she is supposed to have her ring dunking ceremony next semester? Idk, her tits were bout ready to pop out.

Fessy- was funny. I kept ribbing him about how clueless he was. He took it in stride. Good guy. Out of nowhere, he asked if I thought him and Hayleigh were gonna last. Like, he expected me to say anything other than yes? Sure Fessy (shakes head no).

KC- was still on cloud nine. Told her she played a great game. She joking said “I agree”. She honestly didn’t think the votes would be that close. She thought she would only lose Angela and JC’s vote. 

Tyler- Came over while I was talking to KC. Gave her a hug, said he was proud of her. She went back over to her family, then I told him I thought he played a fantastic game. He said thanks and then saw my beer was low. Went and grabbed me and him a refresher. Cool fucking guy. He really thought Fessy was going to vote for him. He said he kinda regretted apologizing to Bay because he knew he really didn’t do anything wrong, just a half assed attempt to swing her vote. Was sincerely shocked he won AFP, then he talked non stop about Angela. Dude is legit in love. They kept giving each other the fuck me eyes while we were talking. I told him to go back over with her, that he’s got catching up to do. He said naw, he had to be sequestered that night, but tomorrow... then smiled and walked off.

I’ll spill the tea from the cast party later, not much but some drama.

• Like 4

There were about 35-45 people at the wrap party. One thing I forgot to mention that was pretty funny was that JC met “Bob”. Bob is the voice over the house speaker that tells them to do or don’t do something, wakes them up in the morning, etc.  to say JC had a love hate relationship with Bob is puting it mildly. So when they pointed out this old man to JC and told him who he was, JC erupted in laughter and went and hugged him

Cast party- tickets were $45, venue was Clifton’s Republic. Packed. The chance of having any meaningful convos with these people was slim. They had VIP section for cast and a few big spenders. Didn’t see many former HG. Just Josh, gay Jason from s17, I think that’s it. I didn’t even see Rachel Rielly who was supposed to be hosting the party. Never saw Sam or JC, was told Rockstar and Steve went home.

Swaggy and Bay took a few pics, signed a few autographs, but pretty much when right to VIP.

Scottie, Fessy, Hay, and 2 of her friends came together. The girls were already lit, and Hay was eating the attention up. I never saw Fessy or Scottie with a drink in their hands, but they still seemed to be having a good time. 

The bros showed up next, in matching shirts, and loud as fuck. You could tell Brett was really drunk. Any semi hot girl that asked him for a pic, he asked for a peck on the cheek.

I then noticed Rachel. She was looking really good, but looked distracted. She took pics with fans but then rushed off when she heard KC was there.

Kaitlin came in about that same time, she was with what I later found out was Tyler’s friends. She still just seemed really bitchy and uppity IMO.

I saw KC next, she had a lot of friends and fam around her. Was very gracious, took lots of pics and signed lots of autographs. I did hear a convo she was having with a fan that asked where Tyler was. She said she didn’t know, she thought he and her would be ripping up LA. My impression was that she seemed slightly jealous or maybe not jealous but still surprised Tyler and Angela’s relationship was that strong and the attention it’s been receiving.

Finally I saw Ty and Angela. It really was a different energy when they arrived. Everybody became paparazzis. They both seemed kinda uncomfortable with it but smiled and laughed through it. Again, both very gracious, but then you could tell Angela had enough and wanted to settle somewhere. From then on, they were all over each other.  Her brother was also there, pretty tall guy. Have to imagine it was pretty awkward for him to be near baby sis while she’s giving the crowd a lesson on excessive PDA.

Drama- as I said not much. It was so crowded that it was hard to track these people. At one point Bay left VIP to seemingly scold Hay for not hanging out with her enough. And before that Fessy caught Hay and Brett together and that made him visibly uncomfortable. As the night progressed, Rachel got more sloppy. She looked like she was crying at one point. Barrett and Winston left with 3 chicks they didn’t come with. 

Thats it. Fun times. Great season. I’m sure we’ll see Ty and Angela on Amazing Race, maybe the bros too.

bayleigh is too funny- she absolutely was walking around the house wearing next to nothing and flirting with/cuddling with every guy in the house, using her eyes, legs, ass, and titties to get her along in the game, and all she's done since she's left the house is dress and act like a drunken hoor on social media, but yeah, cry about how grandpa might be watching as sam calls you out on doing what you're doing. take a tip from brett and just own it. 

Edited by Goo Punch

I think derka had a tweet about that before don dropped his bombs.

Miscarriages suck. Im assuming she was probably 8 or 9 weeks. Their next baby will be a rainbow baby so itll be extra special. When we had our miscarriage in may 2017(same thing about 9 weeks), i found out how common they are via friends and of course on the shag.

Little innocent me thought having kids was lollipops and gum drops. Nope. Now with our second (and final) born in june the whole birth process gives you a whole new appreciation for women once you look past the cray and stupid things wives thread.

21 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

hayleigh is too funny- she absolutely was walking around the house wearing next to nothing and flirting with/cuddling with every guy in the house, using her eyes, legs, ass, and titties to get her along in the game, and all she's done since she's left the house is dress and act like a drunken hoor on social media, but yeah, cry about how grandpa might be watching as sam calls you out on doing what you're doing. take a tip from brett and just own it. 

She's 21. That's how college aged girls act. Throw in a dose of fame and it gets turned up to an 11. I have no problem with her having a good time and not wanting to be called a whore because of the way she's acting when all she did (I think) is give Fessy a couple of kisses. 

21 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

hayleigh is too funny- she absolutely was walking around the house wearing next to nothing and flirting with/cuddling with every guy in the house, using her eyes, legs, ass, and titties to get her along in the game, and all she's done since she's left the house is dress and act like a drunken hoor on social media, but yeah, cry about how grandpa might be watching as sam calls you out on doing what you're doing. take a tip from brett and just own it. 

She's 21. That's how college aged girls act. Throw in a dose of fame and it gets turned up to an 11. I have no problem with her having a good time and not wanting to be called a whore because of it. And I don't think anything she did in the house was over the top or something that Sam wasn't doing herself with Tyler. And sure as not anything bad enough to be called a whore on national TV.