BB20

UTPhil2006

15 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

damn...Ok.. 

these apps are stupid af

I agree on the power app, but I am really digging the crap app... only for the mindfuck it gives the earner.  Usually they have to wait until they are back in the real-world to see how they are perceived by the audience and then do damage control at that time.  but adding the wrinkle of letting them know America doesn't like them while they are in the House, and them not knowing why is such a twisted psychological knife in the brain... that I love it.  they are forced to stew on it and obsess over it b/c there is nothing else to do in the House all day.

I heard Rachel thinks she got the crap app b/c of some racially insensitive comments she made (which is why in her DR she said she's a good person).  https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-season-20-contestants-accused-racism-sexual-harassment-1124780

Those comments never made live TV, so she has no idea it is probably b/c she just doesn't get enough screen time for America to give a shit about her - so she's crap-apped.

2 hours ago, mbpcb said:

I agree on the power app, but I am really digging the crap app... only for the mindfuck it gives the earner.  Usually they have to wait until they are back in the real-world to see how they are perceived by the audience and then do damage control at that time.  but adding the wrinkle of letting them know America doesn't like them while they are in the House, and them not knowing why is such a twisted psychological knife in the brain... that I love it.  they are forced to stew on it and obsess over it b/c there is nothing else to do in the House all day.

I heard Rachel thinks she got the crap app b/c of some racially insensitive comments she made (which is why in her DR she said she's a good person).  https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-season-20-contestants-accused-racism-sexual-harassment-1124780

Those comments never made live TV, so she has no idea it is probably b/c she just doesn't get enough screen time for America to give a shit about her - so she's crap-apped.

Yeah, it's pretty normal for shit that they should show on TV that would greatly change the TV viewing public's view on a certain player/players compared to how they really are in the house. 

CJ is a prime example. I find him annoying as hell but my wife said she liked him because he was funny. I told her about the ice cream scoop and grabbing Angela's boobs and she changed her mind rather quickly about liking him. 

I've never watched the feeds but have read posts from people who do who say most people are way different then the edit they are given on the CBS show. Producers play favorites for sure. 

18 minutes ago, LonghornJones said:

Is it possible the producers are choosing who gets the Crap App and who gets the Power App to push an entertainment agenda? I'm just waiting for a great backdoor opportunity to get foiled by a "random" player getting the power app.

Not possible. havent you been keeping track on twitter/instagram/snap using #BB20inserthouseguestsnamehere?

1 hour ago, LonghornJones said:

Is it possible the producers are choosing who gets the Crap App and who gets the Power App to push an entertainment agenda? I'm just waiting for a great backdoor opportunity to get foiled by a "random" player getting the power app.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Swaggy not getting the Power App but getting nominated to basically be backdoored this week pretty much blows up that conspiracy theory.

Edited by Bosco

2 minutes ago, Bosco said:

Least trending.

so whoever gets the least trending is someone that most likely is getting little air time.  This feature encourages people to be more outrageous in order to get air time so people will vote.  if you want to be a wallflower or floater, then accept the consequences of hamazon.

man i tried to figure out how to vote to see what kinds of questions are asked and it seems so complex.  something about a messenger bot on a social media platform, one of which is called Kik - which i've never even heard of.  But i did find some sample questions on the CBS page:

The CBS Messenger Bot will offer you five different questions: 

- Which Houseguest is most entertaining to watch?
- Which Houseguest is annoying you the most?
- Which Houseguest's gameplay is most fun to watch?
- Which Houseguest is the funniest?
- Which Houseguest has you screaming at the television?

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

so whoever gets the least trending is someone that most likely is getting little air time.  This feature encourages people to be more outrageous in order to get air time so people will vote.  if you want to be a wallflower or floater, then accept the consequences of hamazon.

Pretty much this. You could be the most trending person because of something really shitty you did and still get a power app. 

Lulz

1:10am – 1:35am Swaggy and Fes. Swaggy – I’m all messed up right now. Fes – wait, she said she loves you? Swaggy – we had a conversation in the geometry room where in the event I do get evicted lets just share our feelings right now. So she gave me her Instagram password so I can run her account. So we were talking about our feelings and how we feel and love came up. Love is developing. We were having s** and I told her I was about to c*m. She said it doesn’t matter. I said it does matter. Do you want me to pull out? C** on the floor? Put it on your butt? Or do you want me to stay inside and she looks at me and kisses me and says I’m not saying anything. You can do what you want. I knew what that meant at that point. Fez – that don’t mean do it! Swaggy – IT DOES! But then I did it. But the plan B I can go ask for it. Fes – yes, that’s going to be an awkward conversation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Lulz

1:10am – 1:35am Swaggy and Fes. Swaggy – I’m all messed up right now. Fes – wait, she said she loves you? Swaggy – we had a conversation in the geometry room where in the event I do get evicted lets just share our feelings right now. So she gave me her Instagram password so I can run her account. So we were talking about our feelings and how we feel and love came up. Love is developing. We were having s** and I told her I was about to c*m. She said it doesn’t matter. I said it does matter. Do you want me to pull out? C** on the floor? Put it on your butt? Or do you want me to stay inside and she looks at me and kisses me and says I’m not saying anything. You can do what you want. I knew what that meant at that point. Fez – that don’t mean do it! Swaggy – IT DOES! But then I did it. But the plan B I can go ask for it. Fes – yes, that’s going to be an awkward conversation.

I think I've seen that one on xhamster before

Well, bye.

i hope Sam’s special power precludes anyone in the first three evictions from returning. Remember, if she doesn’t use it, the fourth evictee will be automatically given a chance to return.

(Nice of Chris to stand in front of the door so the houseguests couldn’t see the crowd.)

Edit after the Julie interview....

They wouldn’t reveal details about the vote or “Level 6” if Chris was going to be allowed to return to the game, so bye bye bitchie. What a poser. I love Scottie pimping the idea of the shirts, then voting to evict.

Edited by Vito Andolini

13 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Not sure what kind of math Rachel was using in the HoH competition. 

When she was experiencing obvious brain freeze (I sure as hell didn’t know what comp Chen was talking about either), I was screaming, “Write zero!” She woulda won.

And as she was voting to evict Chris, I think I saw Angela smile for the first time this season.

15 hours ago, Scraps said:

Lol at Kaitlyn, but bigger LOL at bitch ass Swaggy.

Typical conceited douchebag that when popped in the face can't handle it.

While I absolutely  agree he got what he deserved (based on the way he was playing the game) he came across as a pretty knowledgeable/likable guy when they showed his preshow interview. 

I don't think it's surprising that once he got in the house he let his ego (and producers no doubt pushed it) take over how he played instead of doing what was best and following his own advice. 

I don't care that he's no longer in the house but think he let the moment and TV get the best of him. 

4 minutes ago, lateshow said:

Lol at Swaggy calling Tyler soft. Dude, he just eliminated your punk ass. He beat you at the game you thought you were running. Soft? 

"Im pretty sure it was Hayleigh that turned on me. she didnt wear my shirt or support me blahblah"

julie: actually hayleigh voted to keep you

SC: oh...i pushed her out of the way. 

lmao. Idiot. I know now losing him kinda sucks because its making 1 side of the house incredibly weak vs the other. but fuck, what a turd of a personality 

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

lmao. Idiot. I know now losing him kinda sucks because its making 1 side of the house incredibly weak vs the other. but fuck, what a turd of a personality 

Yeah the only hope is a few from the side running the house start to turn on each other otherwise it's going to be a pretty boring next few weeks as long as the main alliance continues to win HOH's. 

1 hour ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Yeah the only hope is a few from the side running the house start to turn on each other otherwise it's going to be a pretty boring next few weeks as long as the main alliance continues to win HOH's. 

I'm glad Swaggy was eliminated, but I agree. Not to mention that, other than Tyler, the pretty people alliance has been boring, at least what they've shown on the broadcast. I don't really watch the feeds. 

2 hours ago, lateshow said:

I'm glad Swaggy was eliminated, but I agree. Not to mention that, other than Tyler, the pretty people alliance has been boring, at least what they've shown on the broadcast. I don't really watch the feeds. 

I'm pretty sure they are indeed boring. 

I read a recap of the feed last night. Supposedly Rockstar is correctly guessing everything that is going on. According to those that watch on a regular basis while in the wrong alliance she knows who is running shit. 

Also it seems that Scottie isn't as stupid as they are making him out to be. He calls Tyler out on a lot of his BS stories he is trying to sell. 

5 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

While I absolutely  agree he got what he deserved (based on the way he was playing the game) he came across as a pretty knowledgeable/likable guy when they showed his preshow interview. 

I don't think it's surprising that once he got in the house he let his ego (and producers no doubt pushed it) take over how he played instead of doing what was best and following his own advice. 

I don't care that he's no longer in the house but think he let the moment and TV get the best of him. 

I think his post-eviction interview was a better look into the real Chris and he came off like a punk and a shitty loser.  It's easy to seem likable when it's just you and a camera.  It's a bit harder when, in front of a nationwide audience, Julie is pointing out how fucking stupid you are and Tyler is telling you all about how he played your punk ass.  

23 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I think his post-eviction interview was a better look into the real Chris and he came off like a punk and a shitty loser.  It's easy to seem likable when it's just you and a camera.  It's a bit harder when, in front of a nationwide audience, Julie is pointing out how fucking stupid you are and Tyler is telling you all about how he played your punk ass.  

I might be giving people to much credit but in the moment "You are live on national TV" it doesn't surprise me that people might act differently then they are in real life. 

And I have no doubt that producers in the diary room go a long way to pump up egos of the guys like Chris and encourage them to play up the "character" because it will be great for TV, win you a lot of fans, or whatever else BS smoke producers can come up with to make sure they get houseguests to be interesting. 

Again he is responsible for his own actions but as impressionable as he seems to be I don't think it would be too difficult to get him and many others to do and say things that they might not do on the outside. Hell, the Shaggy C bit is probably why he got cast in the first place. 

9 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

man...scotty going for the bros, works for me

Yes that was well played. If Sam gives one of those two idiots her power she is a fucking moron. (and a producer probably talked her into it) 

Edited by JimmyHoffa

I might be giving people to much credit but in the moment "You are live on national TV" it doesn't surprise me that people might act differently then they are in real life. 
And I have no doubt that producers in the diary room go a long way to pump up egos of the guys like Chris and encourage them to play up the "character" because it will be great for TV, win you a lot of fans, or whatever else BS smoke producers can come up with to make sure they get houseguests to be interesting. 
Again he is responsible for his own actions but as impressionable as he seems to be I don't think it would be too difficult to get him and many others to do and say things that they might not do on the outside. Hell, the Shaggy C bit is probably why he got cast in the first place. 

I’m in line with a lot of this, especially on Swaggy C being cast instead of the real Chris. I honestly believe that this dude thought he was going to take the Swaggy C fabrication to the next level of fame after BB. You look at his final diary room sessions and the interview with Julie and you see who the guy really is. Not a happy dude at all unless he’s getting his way. Funny how all that high pitched screeching changed into a depressed deepness.