BB20

UTPhil2006

BB baby watch:

• Bayleigh whispers something in Kait’s ear that the whole world can’t hear
  • Kait asks her “when were you supposed to” and Bayleigh tells her when Rockstar did (who is now on day 4).
  • I’m fairly confident she was telling Kait that she still hasn’t had her period because this happened right after Kait mentioned how Bay’s boobs are bigger

PitifulZigzagGalapagosmockingbird-max-1m

yeah, so my mom has been into A Course In Miracles, and Deepak Chopra, and that other lady Kaitlynn named, and all that stuff since the 80's. That's what my mom believes in and practices (it's pretty much just yoga and meditation and being present, being positive, having intention, basic stuff like that) and even i've learned a little bit of it myself obviously just being her son. My mom can't stand Kaitlyn. Every night she's like, "oh my god this chick is misrepresenting my people; this isn't not what it's about."

Basic tenet of this stuff, like rule no.1- you don't talk about all of this negative shit that she's constantly harping on. So when you're trying to build the robot you don't spend the entire time shouting "no no no no no!" and whimpering like a dog, you just simply give positive affirmations of what you're doing right. you don't cry about the inevitability of going home as soon as you're nominated, you make the intention to give positive vibrations and make people want to keep you around. Kaitlyn manifested all of this from beginning to end. She was never a true friend to Fessy in this situation, because his highest truth was that he was put in a tough spot, and she should have acknowledged that and tried to be understanding. Instead she keptncornering him and pressuring him to promise her when she should have had a "hit" that he was going to save the chick he's cuddling with and who chose him to play the veto. Unsurprisingly, Kaitlyn has a lot to learn about the shit she preaches.

Edited by Goo Punch

oh yeah, you also don't summon all of metaphysical america to send negative vibes to someone who plays against you in big brother. obviously. 

all that said i'm bummed she couldn't put the stupid robot together. she was good for tv.

Edited by Goo Punch

I'm happy she is gone. She was annoying. That said I do feel bad for her as she will be reliving the nightmare of losing because she couldn't solve the easiest puzzle in TV reality show history. 

What the hell was she thinking putting it together on the floor? And then she just quit. 

6 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I'm happy she is gone. She was annoying. That said I do feel bad for her as she will be reliving the nightmare of losing because she couldn't solve the easiest puzzle in TV reality show history. 

What the hell was she thinking putting it together on the floor? And then she just quit. 

Its too heavy I cant lift it i cant...

On 7/26/2018 at 2:32 PM, LonghornJones said:

So you're gonna sit there straight-faced and tell me that producers told Kaitlynn about the bros scheming against her in a meeting with Scottie, and it wasn't a metaphysical "hit"? If that's what you believe, you're about to have a long line of mind readers to answer to.

Yeah, make jokes. See what happens when the entire metaphysical, mystic community is upset with you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I hope fessy wins hoh next week, backdoors bay what a controlling little b..

Her and swaggy need to come up with baby shower items anyways

So Bay would have to use her power before HOH noms any given week right?

Edited by UTPhil2006

i'm in the middle of watching the episode right now and i *HATE* Bayleigh. i've known people like her, and she/they are the absolute worst. the way she has turned into such a raging cunt at her first taste of power is fucking ridiculous. i don't think any other houseguest has ever elicited such a strong reaction from me, but people who become raging assholes once they are in a position of power suck. 

Edited by Goo Punch

3 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

i'm in the middle of watching the episode right now and i *HATE* Bayleigh. i've known people like her, and she/they are the absolute worst. the way she has turned into such a raging cunt at her first taste of power is fucking ridiculous. i don't think any other houseguest has ever elicited such a strong reaction from me, but people who become raging assholes once they are in a position of power suck. 

Could not agree more.  I just hate her.  I don't know what it is, but BB makes me feel like a racist.  Why is every black person they have on here insufferable?  I don't have that problem with any other reality show.  If anything, it seems like it's the opposite.  I'm going to guess it has something to do with other reality shows go looking for people who would be good competitors and BB is looking for people who bring drama.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Could not agree more.  I just hate her.  I don't know what it is, but BB makes me feel like a racist.  Why is every black person they have on here insufferable?  I don't have that problem with any other reality show.  If anything, it seems like it's the opposite.  I'm going to guess it has something to do with other reality shows go looking for people who would be good competitors and BB is looking for people who bring drama.  

black women end up staying longer than black men so we experience some of their cray more. at least thats what Ive noticed, all black guys are gone by about week 3-4 because apparently theyre "strong players and beast at comps".

3 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

Tyler is playing the hell outta this game.

Tyler is easily my favorite player, but I think he would have been better served by losing the Veto comp.  Of course, winning secures your safety, and he had no knowledge Brett did well, but in the end, all he did was secure a Level 6 evictee (and gain Bay’s trust). 

And did everyone else get the same read I did, he was checking to confirm Angela would be the replacement (which he didn’t want), not that he was suggesting she be the replacement? 

22 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

black women end up staying longer than black men so we experience some of their cray more. at least thats what Ive noticed, all black guys are gone by about week 3-4 because apparently theyre "strong players and beast at comps".

Unless they are gay.  Then they are a total stereotype and equally insufferable.  Like Jozea and Marcellas.

I was able to find this.  http://bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/Category:African-American_Contestants

After browsing that link, I think BB is just currently on a run of insufferable AA houseguests.  And it's mainly the women who are insufferable.  I feel a little less racist now.    

Edited by Go Pokes

4 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Tyler is easily my favorite player, but I think he would have been better served by losing the Veto comp.  Of course, winning secures your safety, and he had no knowledge Brett did well, but in the end, all he did was secure a Level 6 evictee (and gain Bay’s trust). 

And did everyone else get the same read I did, he was checking to confirm Angela would be the replacement (which he didn’t want), not that he was suggesting she be the replacement? 

Yes, that's exactly what happened.  Of course, Bay twists it around and Rachel just assumes it's true.  I hope they evict her and keep Brett, but that might be tough to pull off.   Angela, Kaycee, JC, Tyler and Sam all have to be on the same page.  Scottie is always a wild card, but Rockstar, Fessie, and Hay are all going to do whatever Bay tells them to do.   It would be priceless to see the look on Rockstar's face (and Bay's) when she finds out she was on the wrong end of the vote again.  

10 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Unless they are gay.  Then they are a total stereotype and equally insufferable.  Like Jozea and Marcellas.

I was able to find this.  http://bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/Category:African-American_Contestants

After browsing that link, I think BB is just currently on a run of insufferable AA houseguests.  And it's mainly the women who are insufferable.  I feel a little less racist now.    

a lot of natural bitchy AA women there. I wish we would've gotten to see more of Keith. I think he would've had some hilarious DR sessions

10 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

I'm gonna laugh when Brett/Angela/Kaycee (maybe Tyler -- who knows what he would do) wins HOH tonight, Bay steals their noms, one of them wins veto, Bay gets backdoored.  That is my wish for this week.

Shit, I forgot all about that possibility.  I've just been dreading the week she uses the power because it means more air time for her.  Now I'm hoping it happens immediately.  

9 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

Yes, that's exactly what happened.  Of course, Bay twists it around and Rachel just assumes it's true.  I hope they evict her and keep Brett, but that might be tough to pull off.

I think Tyler can get the votes by pointing out Rachel’s lack of trust and suggesting he trusts Brett and can convince the swing group he won’t put them up/will vote with them. I’d actually be surprised if Brett is evicted unless Tyler floated that idea, it didn’t gain traction, and he decided not to push it enough to impact his own game.

9 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

I actually thought that during the comp, but he found out Bay had a power app, he gained trust that will almost certainly help him against that app, a Level 6 member was almost surely the replacement nominee, Rachel flipped out and went behind his back...so he learned how loyal she’ll be when stress hits, and he’ll win Brett back in 30 seconds by assuring him he had votes which is why he didn’t use the veto.

Outside of a replacement nominee that he probably couldn’t pull off based on the Angela/Scotty probing, if he keeps Brett this was a great week for him.

It’s actually a testament to how well he’s playing that on a week when his alliance goes down to 4, he got stronger.

Glad to see Angela entering activity mode. And the split screeen with Angela and Rockstar, it was like two different species.

i love the Bayleigh backdoor plan mentioned earlier in this thread, it would be glorious

Classic miscommunication between Rachel and Angela regarding Bay’s description of what Tyler said... I’m still not sure Bayleigh intentionally mislead Rachel. But the result caused the fastest departure from the house in BB history. And perhaps the best exit interview.

Tyler deserves to win the 500k by a mile, which means he's definitely fucked.

He’s playing a great game to get to the end but he’s playing a terrible game to win. You can’t just pretend to be in an alliance with everybody. Once they get to the jury house, they compare notes and turn on you.

1 hour ago, Ogie Ogilthorpe said:

Rockstar. 30 x 60 = 1200.  

disgusting! DISGUSTING! on the month after her daughters birthday!

I, like everyone here, relieved Bretts staying. his speeches are epic. We havent seen anyone throw others under the bus when theyre on the spot this often in the last 7 or 8 seasons Ive watched BB. Love it

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM