Gone posters

On 2/22/2020 at 10:08 AM, The People’s Elbow said:

Dr. Beeper

That would explain a lot.  What ever did happen to SkipperJ though?  I mean, he's alive in real life...right?  

2 hours ago, Armin Tamzarian said:

I find it shocking--shocking--that someone who shows up and is nothing but nice and cordial gets banned in less than 48 hours

Yeah and you came out of nowhere to start posting similar randomness.  And your avatar also ya a red animal dick on it.  Sock laundry?  Chrispy____?  BadMofo?  Hitby?

• 1 month later...

I skimmed the thread pretty quickly and didn't see any description that rang a bell, but a long time ago on ToS when I was a lurker there was a member who owned a very large Rottweiller and he would post the most adorable pics of his dog. I love that awesome thread, really brightened my day when I was sick and undergoing treatment but I haven't noticed his pup on there. Since there was quite a bit of time between when I lurked, the old Shag turned into a dumpster fire and I discovered Surly I never knew what happened.

People come and go on the internet, but this poster came to mind because I think he lived in Detroit and they've been hit pretty hard by the virus. I hope he and his loved ones are okay. Don't remember much about him, other than what I've written above, but it's funny what sticks in our memory when we're undergoing a low point in our lives and what makes it resurface.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I skimmed the thread pretty quickly and didn't see any description that rang a bell, but a long time ago on ToS when I was a lurker there was a member who owned a very large Rottweiller and he would post the most adorable pics of his dog. I love that awesome thread, really brightened my day when I was sick and undergoing treatment but I haven't noticed his pup on there. Since there was quite a bit of time between when I lurked, the old Shag turned into a dumpster fire and I discovered Surly I never knew what happened.

People come and go on the internet, but this poster came to mind because I think he lived in Detroit and they've been hit pretty hard by the virus. I hope he and his loved ones are okay. Don't remember much about him, other than what I've written above, but it's funny what sticks in our memory when we're undergoing a low point in our lives and what makes it resurface.

That was Juicy. He got doxxed. He didn't talk about it much though. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

He did post pics of some quality ass though

Oh Lordy, I had forgotten about that. Didn't he pick up girls at the park while out with his dog? I can see why the girls wouldn't stick in my memory like they would you all, but once you posted his name, I'm pretty sure that was the same person. I was mostly viewing the Dog thread, the picture thread, and stuff to keep current on Texas news back then so any pics of wimmenz  and the other shennagins you all were talking about I just passed over. Thanks again for the update.

7 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

hey Mrs Wiggins, I got a very large Rottweiler for ya

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...