Gone posters

What was that dude’s name that hated women. Like he was an incel before the term was coined. I got into many times with him but for the life of me can’t recall his screen name. He got booted and came back as a bunch of socks but he was too stupid to change his posting style and would get sniffed out very quickly.

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2020 at 5:02 PM, Patricio Swayze said:

What was that dude’s name that hated women. Like he was an incel before the term was coined. I got into many times with him but for the life of me can’t recall his screen name. He got booted and came back as a bunch of socks but he was too stupid to change his posting style and would get sniffed out very quickly.

On 6/4/2020 at 5:11 PM, Player said:

Bedouin?

Wondering which socks are Bedouin's on this board. Then again, he's never made a sock that lasted more than a week.

• 2 weeks later...

The Derel was a drive by troll poster. Usually single sentences and seemed to up his game the more serious the thread.

OP posts great ribeye shot, short cooking post.

“Looks serviceable, but had better out Chili’s”

OP heartfelt back info and looking for divorce/relationship advice or just to communicate with 3rd parties.

3rd post would be - “My chick loves football, good beer, and blowing me. Don’t know where y’all find these bitches.”

IIRC, he was one of the first sufferers of neg rep banning. Meme worked perfectly because his user name was actually “The Derel”

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

That means Goo punch/derka is Shadow Operative. The guy has mental issues. It's not really fun piling on like on S. Austins mom.

I thought s_o was ss13 aka spystud13. s_o is repping derka posts which would be bush league if they are the same poster. Otherwise no big deal. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2020 at 5:43 PM, mdmost said:

I think s_0 2.0 is spystud. He had a lot of posts in the Rangers thread as ss13 and then this new poster took over. 

I didn't realize we had 2 shadow operative posters on here. I have seen 2.0 all over the Rangers and MLB threads. And have seen ss13 (spystud) drop off.

Edited by Vic Mackey

yeah, I think 2.0 is spystud13.

I hadn't even seen the non-2.0 s_o (I have almost zero interest in basketball and very little time to follow EPL), so I'll take your word for it that it's Goo.  did we ever get an answer on who scooped Derka from Derka when Surly started up (which I think was hilarious, btw)?  because with this new shit come to light, I'm thinking it was spystud13.

Yeah he and Digdogger were my favorite posters from TOS.

I had drinks with him a couple of times. He was a great guy (no homo). Last time was probably a couple of years ago now. I’m not sure why he stopped posting, but last I saw on Facebook he was shooting a machine gun out of a helicopter...true story.

22 hours ago, wd40 said:

yeah, I think 2.0 is spystud13.

I hadn't even seen the non-2.0 s_o (I have almost zero interest in basketball and very little time to follow EPL), so I'll take your word for it that it's Goo.  did we ever get an answer on who scooped Derka from Derka when Surly started up (which I think was hilarious, btw)?  because with this new shit come to light, I'm thinking it was spystud13.

So he is a Derka/Goo Punch/shadow_operative stalker?

I wasn’t technically banned, but ‘restricted from posting’ through August 31 (yesterday). So ss13 is back, but I’m going to stay with 2.0 through the Stars’ playoff run out of principle. Could be a lot shorter after last night though. 

Yeah, that sucked but they will wrap it up in Game 6.

2 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Negative. I had absolutely zero to do with Derka’s name being taken, didn’t even know that was a thing until wd’s post. 

I’m cool with Derka, we have a common bond over a certain moderator around here. 

yeah.  irresponsible speculation on my part.  I apologize.

but the meltdown from The Artist Formerly Known as Derka on Surly Day 1 was freakin epic.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 9/1/2020 at 1:16 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Back to the spirit of the thread, what the hell happened to @Soul Glo? Shows he hasn’t been on in almost a year. Did Jerry finally kill him? 

On 9/1/2020 at 1:41 PM, Nivek said:

I thought Soul Glo died.   I could be wrong. 

On 9/1/2020 at 1:42 PM, Hate said:

Like IRL?

Nah, he's very much alive. 

• Like 1