Gone posters

6 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Any word from TTomterrific? I don't agree with him on too many things, but I know he had his struggles battling his demons. Kinda worried about him going overboard.

He's around.  Been posting on some of the baseball threads.

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

hope he wouldn't mind me saying, but he and i exchanged emails recently and he ain't coming back. sucks, because he's hilarious, and as knowledgable and passionate about college basketball as anyone we've had.

I don't give a fuck about college basketball, but tell him congrats for me... You know, for kicking the habit

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

hope he wouldn't mind me saying, but he and i exchanged emails recently and he ain't coming back. sucks, because he's hilarious, and as knowledgable and passionate about college basketball as anyone we've had.

He and I did something similar, and even connected in LinkedIn, after which I endorsed him for “staying woke.”

Pretty sure that got him fired. 

On 6/19/2018 at 10:45 PM, Goo Punch said:

Oh, good.  Glad to hear he's alive at least.  Please pass along my regards.

3 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Just take a ganders at the Fire Shaka Smart thread.  You'll figure it out pretty damned quick

yeah im the guy who isn't slurping a coach who keeps signing top 5-10 national recruiting classes while compiling a very Charlie Strong-like record of 50-50 (23-31). you can't miss me.

thats right people who don't follow basketball- we are 8 games below .500 in the big xii under shaka smart. make sense of that.

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

yeah im the guy who isn't slurping a coach who keeps signing top 5-10 national recruiting classes while compiling a very Charlie Strong-like record of 50-50 (23-31). you can't miss me.

thats right people who don't follow basketball- we are 8 games below .500 in the big xii under shaka smart. make sense of that.

Jesus. Get help already. 

And jt sucks. 

On 6/13/2018 at 9:46 AM, Bevo VIII said:

Nah he’s just building up his socks rep before he makes his appearance.

The funny thing is he is going to emerge from whatever slumber he is in and is going to show back up to old shaggy and be completely perplexed.

15 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

The funny thing is he is going to emerge from whatever slumber he is in and is going to show back up to old shaggy and be completely perplexed.

Similar to guys now just getting out of a 20 year prison sentence that are logging into MySpace asking, "where'd everybody go?" 

9 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

A few others I saw all the time on the shag that I haven't seen over here:

• JS
  • Abuelito 
  • Rambo the Skateboard Pimp
  • Rocks for jocks
  • Taybo20
  • An Abiding Dude
  • Buddy Holly
  • Horns Up For Harambe

JS is here, he (or she?) posts regularly on the softball thread.

Rocks for jocks posts here as Tailleur17. He used to post with a similar handle on the old site before that got banned or crowdsourced.

Taybo20 is here but hasn't posted in a while.

I haven't seen any of the others on the boards I usually frequent.

A few others I saw all the time on the shag that I haven't seen over here:
  • JS
  • Abuelito 
  • Rambo the Skateboard Pimp
  • Rocks for jocks
  • Taybo20
  • An Abiding Dude
  • Buddy Holly
  • Horns Up For Harambe

I think you are abuelito.
  • Like 1

On 7/1/2018 at 9:12 AM, Machinator said:

JS is here, he (or she?) posts regularly on the softball thread.

Rocks for jocks posts here as Tailleur17. He used to post with a similar handle on the old site before that got banned or crowdsourced.

Taybo20 is here but hasn't posted in a while.

I haven't seen any of the others on the boards I usually frequent.

Abuelito is around, pretty sure he's started threads in both Texan and politics.

Edit: My bad, I had him mixed up with Pancho Negro...

Edited by SHOOTER12

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 11:53 AM, Longboard Horn said:

I’m pretty sure @Thatguy is abuelito. If you look at the BPT threads it’s pretty obvious.

Leanderman. You can tell because he still hasn't figured out the whole quote function thing yet and the replies are equivalent to a 90 year old telling "yo momma" jokes.