Gone posters

Wide-E-Wide and JTK

Great posters from back in the 5ATexasFootball days who invited me to the Shag.

Both were good guys.  Wide was funny as hell with just an ounce of passion in his posting style.  Had a thing for Christmas lights too...

I read a few of the threads he posted in and it went about the same way threads he posted in went at Shaggy. He posts something stupid and the next 4-5 posts are people arguing with him about the stupid position/statement/analogy/story/correlation he just made. I'm convinced he's just one of the types that gets off on conflict and arguing with others. We're not missing much with him not being here.

Edited by mdmost

i would like it if rex kramer and future man were gone posters.

Yes! I knew you and I would find common ground Derka. Futureman is the second worst of all time, second only to Juicy, who once sent me about thirty PM’s wishing my mother and daughter would get cancer.

On August 25, 2018 at 2:16 PM, Surly Bevo said:

Watch the title of game threads when football season starts. If they are retarded OP is FCHorn.

Are you sure? I recall FCHorn adhering to a standard when starting game threads: <visiting team> @ <home team>. I believe I saw a thread he started advocating for a standard in naming game threads when I first joined back in 2013. 

For the record I am in favor of a standard when creating game threads: <visiting team> @ <home team>, <time> <network>. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2018 at 8:59 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

Are you sure? I recall FCHorn adhering to a standard when starting game threads: <visiting team> @ <home team>. I believe I saw a thread he started advocating for a standard in naming game threads when I first joined back in 2013. 

For the record I am in favor of a standard when creating game threads: <visiting team> @ <home team>, <time> <network>. 

You are correct. TJ started UT threads, but FC did all the late p12 games.  FC did the correct names.