Gone posters

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I got chain gang raped neg bombed for a post on CR and lost all my rep. I merely defended Israel’s right to keep out 2 US Congresswomen from their own frigging country. I asked immamac to ban me from the CR cesspool and am much happier to not go in there and be at risk of getting banned by the CR neggers before football season. I come here for the sports discussion. 

Ah. No one wins when the discussion is about Israel. Moose out front. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I got chain gang raped neg bombed for a post on CR and lost all my rep. I merely defended Israel’s right to keep out 2 US Congresswomen from their own frigging country. I asked immamac to ban me from the CR cesspool and am much happier. Didn’t want to be at risk of getting banned by the CR neggers before football season. I come here for the sports discussion. CR is a virtual homeless encampment full of shit, piss and used needles. Let them wallow in their filth without me. 

You should know better than to get into a logical discussion with mentally handicapped children about grown up topics.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I make some asshole comments but generally come out positive on rep with the occasional witty remark and there.  But it's always those posts you don't given a second thought to and come back to days later and you're in the negative double-digits over something completely trivial even though you've made wildly offensive and inflammatory remarks somewhere else on the board with only 1 or 2 rep points as a result.  Yeah, that whole Art Briles thing being hired by a new high school and people just couldn't understand why.  I offered, as an explanation, that some places in Texas are willing to excuse the hiring or a coach or a preacher or somebody like that, who has a very checkered past, because those kinds of men get a pass in Texas because we want high profile preachers or coaches in our community to validate our belief set and our po-dunk town's existence.  Didn't mean to single anybody out except Briles and the shitty school that hired him, but holy shit---apparently everybody on here has a grandpa or uncle who was a high school coach or preacher.  I have posted horrible things and gotten no neg rep out of it, but this thing sent me down dozens of "points" or whatever we call them.  Anyway, that's why this site keeps you guessing and on your toes.  Fun times.  

Really is weird SkipperJ just left like that.  We were finally getting to be somewhat simpatico.

On 8/22/2019 at 9:17 AM, Iconoclast Texan said:

I got chain gang raped neg bombed for a post on CR and lost all my rep. I merely defended Israel’s right to keep out 2 US Congresswomen from their own frigging country. I asked immamac to ban me from the CR cesspool and am much happier. Didn’t want to be at risk of getting banned by the CR neggers before football season. I come here for the sports discussion. CR is a virtual homeless encampment full of shit, piss and used needles. Let them wallow in their filth without me. 

negged.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, achooloco said:

Yeah is snow dog here? Met him at that beer thing on south 1st and he was really nice then and after. Then the whole kayak model swan thing, funny stuff. Wherever he is, hope he is doing well

he’s probably playing a night round over at mary moore.

9 hours ago, tjhooker said:

LOL that's why I stopped posting in there 6 Mos ago.  I still get random negs from posts made over a half yr ago. Odd bunch in there to put it nicely. They have a stalking like quality to them. 

The cloak room is  strictly now a battle between liberals and progressives.  They’re eating their own. It’s actually become a fantastic social experiment.  Highly entertaining 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/4/2019 at 2:24 PM, tjhooker said:

LOL you think that is the issue why there are now virtually no posters on the right in CR? Perhaps, it may be anytime someone with a political view or candidate they like right of left they're piled on as being a racist, homophobic, Nazi, personal attacks and then negged to the edge of being banned by the progressive collective.  

this is always the way it happens with any "politics" board on a non-politics community