No, JT was the poster that would talk about doing lines of coke off of strippers buttholes and JMT was the one that moved to Colorado to be a cook. 

JT still posts here, although not as frequently, he just does it under a different handle. 
He's done an excellent job of covering then.

Not reading 13 pages...

Whatever happened to the Cornhusker that would post "This Week" wrap-up every Sunday morning?  BIGRED???? was his handle.  I always enjoyed his write ups.. not that you would expect anything different from someone from Nebraska, but he was very reasonable in his takes.. 

Sorry if this was already asked and answered...

On 11/20/2019 at 2:33 PM, HorninLuling said:

Not reading 13 pages...

Whatever happened to the Cornhusker that would post "This Week" wrap-up every Sunday morning?  BIGRED???? was his handle.  I always enjoyed his write ups.. not that you would expect anything different from someone from Nebraska, but he was very reasonable in his takes.. 

I think he was in a building that collapsed

no wait, I'm thinking of Nebraska's football program

On 11/20/2019 at 2:33 PM, HorninLuling said:

Not reading 13 pages...

Yea his weekly recaps were usually pretty good. No idea what happened to him though.