Posted (edited)
On 8/16/2020 at 6:41 PM, Surly Bevo said:

The tip is that shadow operative has posted in the Arsenal thread.....

Arsenal and Rick Barnes threads. Very obvious.

Edited by Herpa Derpa

On 8/18/2020 at 6:27 PM, Zepol87 said:

He was hilarious. 

Yeah he and Digdogger were my favorite posters from TOS.

Posted (edited)
On 8/16/2020 at 5:43 PM, mdmost said:

I think s_0 2.0 is spystud. He had a lot of posts in the Rangers thread as ss13 and then this new poster took over. 

I didn't realize we had 2 shadow operative posters on here. I have seen 2.0 all over the Rangers and MLB threads. And have seen ss13 (spystud) drop off.

Edited by Vic Mackey

yeah, I think 2.0 is spystud13.

I hadn't even seen the non-2.0 s_o (I have almost zero interest in basketball and very little time to follow EPL), so I'll take your word for it that it's Goo.  did we ever get an answer on who scooped Derka from Derka when Surly started up (which I think was hilarious, btw)?  because with this new shit come to light, I'm thinking it was spystud13.

I had drinks with him a couple of times. He was a great guy (no homo). Last time was probably a couple of years ago now. I’m not sure why he stopped posting, but last I saw on Facebook he was shooting a machine gun out of a helicopter...true story.

22 hours ago, wd40 said:

yeah, I think 2.0 is spystud13.

I hadn't even seen the non-2.0 s_o (I have almost zero interest in basketball and very little time to follow EPL), so I'll take your word for it that it's Goo.  did we ever get an answer on who scooped Derka from Derka when Surly started up (which I think was hilarious, btw)?  because with this new shit come to light, I'm thinking it was spystud13.

So he is a Derka/Goo Punch/shadow_operative stalker?

Negative. I had absolutely zero to do with Derka’s name being taken, didn’t even know that was a thing until wd’s post. 

I’m cool with Derka, we have a common bond over a certain moderator around here. 

Why were you banned last time? I never saw any confrontation in any threads.

I wasn’t technically banned, but ‘restricted from posting’ through August 31 (yesterday). So ss13 is back, but I’m going to stay with 2.0 through the Stars’ playoff run out of principle. Could be a lot shorter after last night though. 

I wasn’t technically banned, but ‘restricted from posting’ through August 31 (yesterday). So ss13 is back, but I’m going to stay with 2.0 through the Stars’ playoff run out of principle. Could be a lot shorter after last night though. 

Yeah, that sucked but they will wrap it up in Game 6.

Didn’t he have a Charles Haley avatar? Is that the right poster?

2 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Negative. I had absolutely zero to do with Derka’s name being taken, didn’t even know that was a thing until wd’s post. 

I’m cool with Derka, we have a common bond over a certain moderator around here. 

yeah.  irresponsible speculation on my part.  I apologize.

but the meltdown from The Artist Formerly Known as Derka on Surly Day 1 was freakin epic.

On 8/27/2020 at 6:08 PM, Ignatius said:

You have poor tastes