Gone posters

11 hours ago, justhookit said:

I’m pretty sure I want over 1000 of my posts deleted. Can I choose or is it just random? 

No shit.

I just realized my real life legacy, such as it is, might be misconstrued if my descendants ever go slumming and discover what I posted here.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

No shit.

I just realized my real life legacy, such as it is, might be misconstrued if my descendants ever go slumming and discover what I posted here.

It's in my will to delete my browser history and erase my surly account. That person is well compensated to ensure that nobody ever knows I ever was associated with you assholes.

• Hook 'Em 1

13-0 Branding Iron died last month.   Not a part of this community, but a pretty foundational player in the beginnings of all of this on the old "GoBig12" site; along with a few others who are gone.   No, I'm not "aggy"; nobody argued more with him than I did, but I thought that this should be posted here. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, m00t607t said:

13-0 Branding Iron died last month.   Not a part of this community, but a pretty foundational player in the beginnings of all of this on the old "GoBig12" site; along with a few others who are gone.   No, I'm not "aggy"; nobody argued more with him than I did, but I thought that this should be posted here. 

His death explains a lot with regard to the turn in aggy fortunes.  We're still over here waiting on Mack to kick it.

1 hour ago, m00t607t said:

Was that the really annoying guy from the original Texags?   How old was he?

3 hours ago, m00t607t said:

Damn, he was the only funny aggy. 

4 hours ago, m00t607t said:

He may be a perfectly fine son/husband/father/friend in real life, but he was an insufferable douchebag on the internet, at least back in the Slocum/Fran/Sherman days when I actually read texags every now and then. I haven’t been on that site for almost a decade.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Was that the really annoying guy from the original Texags?   How old was he?

I'd say 59 or 60 as he was 6 or 7 class years ahead of me.  Turned out we were in the same frat, he at aggy and me at Texas we knew some of the same people in the late eighties/early nineties.

I was so permabanned from Texags that he would "DM" me (or PM or whatever it was) and it would go to my email.

So, we kind of kept up through the years, maybe twice a year. 

Had by far the most politically "liberal" sensibilities of anyone posting there, then. 

I actually started communicating with him pre-Texags/Hornfans days.   It was the old "Big 12" board with PhxHorn and some of those posters.   

I was "TheThreeYardOut" on Texags and they talk shit about me still, but Branding Iron 13-0....he was so good at getting under skin -  that he helped create the genre in certain respects as it came to the "shit talk" boards btw us and them.

Super bright guy and was more than knowledgeable about the construction of defenses.

He cared for his terminally ill parents late into life, as their primary care giver in a giant spread in Memorial in Houston and after they both died, hed seemed to follow. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

oh wow, i remember branding iron from GoBigXII boards! and The Warzone. he was the curse, wasn't he? everything he'd predict for aggy would then backfire.

man, i can't believe i've been talking shit online for almost 25 years.

i don't see how anybody here would even know if i died. i kinda like that idea 🤘

On 11/12/2021 at 4:35 PM, m00t607t said:

I'd say 59 or 60 as he was 6 or 7 class years ahead of me.  Turned out we were in the same frat, he at aggy and me at Texas we knew some of the same people in the late eighties/early nineties.

I was so permabanned from Texags that he would "DM" me (or PM or whatever it was) and it would go to my email.

Had by far the most politically "liberal" sensibilities of anyone posting there, then. 

I actually started communicating with him pre-Texags/Hornfans days.   It was the old "Big 12" board with PhxHorn and some of those posters.   

I was "TheThreeYardOut" on Texags and they talk shit about me still, but Branding Iron 13-0....he was so good at getting under skin -  that he helped create the genre in certain respects as it came to the "shit talk" boards btw us and them.

Super bright guy and was more than knowledgeable about the construction of defenses.

He cared for his terminally ill parents late into life, as their primary care giver in a giant spread in Memorial in Houston and after they both died, hed seemed to follow. 

Wasn't he the one who was always wanting people to meet him IRL so they could fight, like in parking garages and shit, and none of these fights ever happened?

Edited by MaybeACoordinator

On 11/11/2021 at 9:54 PM, immamac said:

I gave him a few days off for saying he wanted troph to be choked after being hyper aggressive towards her and he told me to delete his account so I did. 

@immamac,so one time I was shit talking Dr. Beeper addressing him as Rex and you came from above and said, "He is not Rex".  You were lying? Did he put you up to lying?

I'm just curious because you usually don't step into our slap fights. Spill please. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 11/14/2021 at 8:58 AM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Wasn't he the one who was always wanting people to meet him IRL so they could fight, like in parking garages and shit, and none of these fights ever happened?

When you let someone online rile you up so much you want to fight them irl, you’ve already lost. We all may have been there but there’s a point you have to walk away from the keyboard.

11 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

When you let someone online rile you up so much you want to fight them irl, you’ve already lost. We all may have been there but there’s a point you have to walk away from the keyboard.

The only time you should let someone online get you hot and bothered to the point you take it offline, is if you two intend to fuck.

Edited by atomheartbevo

On 11/18/2021 at 11:56 AM, burntorangebongos said:

@immamac,so one time I was shit talking Dr. Beeper addressing him as Rex and you came from above and said, "He is not Rex".  You were lying? Did he put you up to lying?

I'm just curious because you usually don't step into our slap fights. Spill please. 

So what is it @immamac

You gonna stand by saying Beeper wasn't Rex?

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

Beeper admitted to being Rex more than once.

I was shit talking his cockroach loving ass and calling him Rex. Then all of a sudden, Immamac breaks in to say he is not Rex. Sooooo, I believed him even though I didn't quite swallow it since he seemed like the exact same asshole to me.  But okay, Rex Krammer the handle is dead and now Dr. Beeper is dead and wiped off the internets. 

I was shit talking his cockroach loving ass and calling him Rex. Then all of a sudden, Immamac breaks in to say he is not Rex. Sooooo, I believed him even though I didn't quite swallow it since he seemed like the exact same asshole to me.  But okay, Rex Krammer the handle is dead and now Dr. Beeper is dead and wiped off the internets. 

Yeah it was totally the same guy.

Had a bet with that guy on Texags years ago and used to remember his name. Dude could talk internet shit like a pro. What killed him? RIP.

Shit, I had no idea.  Didn't see it posted in other threads.  I actually exchanged emails in real life with that guy, stuff about oil (I can't remember his real name, or I'd look up his obituary).  None of my business, but how did he die?  If I recall correctly, he was younger than me, or about same age.  Damn.  

Edited by Lobo

I really don't think Rex died.  His username was "killed" and Dr Beeper was created.  For whatever reason, immamac has decided to go along with the ruse but there was no doubt that RK was DB. 

Edit: spelling correction for DDD

Edited by Hate

Rex was one of the biggest douchebags on surly. On par with Rocko and Bedouin. He hated that people thought he was a douche, so he asked to be deleted and scrubbed. Then he tried to come back as a more likable persona (dr. Beeper) but he couldn’t help himself and everyone saw through it. Ended up getting banned because he was a hateful douche. Now he is portrhouse or some shit.

On 11/12/2021 at 4:35 PM, m00t607t said:

I used to post some on the Texags rivalries board in the early 00s.  There was some characters over there.  I am said to here that he passed. He was hilarious.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 11/23/2021 at 9:47 PM, Patricio Swayze said:

Rex was one of the biggest douchebags on surly. On par with Rocko and Bedouin. He hated that people thought he was a douche, so he asked to be deleted and scrubbed. Then he tried to come back as a more likable persona (dr. Beeper) but he couldn’t help himself and everyone saw through it. Ended up getting banned because he was a hateful douche. Now he is portrhouse or some shit.

For such a douche, he really really cares about rep. Not just his own, but yours, mine, everybody's. More than once he has called out the boards because he hates me, and yet my rep is higher than his, and he thinks y'all are idiots for not liking him more. And this goes back long before the Charlie Strong wars. He's just never liked me. We are kind of bizarro versions of one another. I am Houston and he is Dallas. I think our dads were in the same frat at the same time (Sig Ep, UT early and mid 60s) and my dad has always said "the Dallas bunch" took over and ruined Sig Ep, his dad presumably being one of them, so I guess this goes back a generation, with our dads also hating each other. And we were at UT and he was SAE and I was Kappa Sig and we, as frats, did not get along at the time even a little bit.

But we both dip on airplanes and I agree with a lot of his football takes. I've probably pos-repped about 5 or 10 of them recently, but he never returns the favor, even if I know he agrees with what I am saying.

It's sad, really. He only wants to be loved but he is incapable of not being a total prick to everyone.

• Hook 'Em 1