Gone posters

8 hours ago, markstanco said:
On 6/15/2019 at 10:18 AM, RayDog said:
I still monitor this site but don't post much lately. I am busy writing my next book and spending time with my girlfriend. She is 24 in case anyone wanted to speculate.

What's the book about?

The book is about a simplified particle theory where all particles can be accounted for as combinations of a single particle as described by 4 solutions to an extended Dirac equation.

8 hours ago, markstanco said:
On 6/14/2019 at 10:18 PM, RayDog said:
I still monitor this site but don't post much lately. I am busy writing my next book and spending time with my girlfriend. She is 24 in case anyone wanted to speculate.

What's the book about?

How I Hate Philipino Chicks that won't do anal

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RayDog said:

The book is about a simplified particle theory where all particles can be accounted for as combinations of a single particle as described by 4 solutions to an extended Dirac equation.

I could tell you what's wrong with this theory, but it would be more beneficial for you to work it out on your own.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RayDog said:

13 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Obviously it’s about the cultural and economic impact of anal sex in the Philippines.

Ole Patricio was right, the book is about dingleberries. 

On 6/14/2019 at 10:18 PM, RayDog said:

What do you think about living in Greece? Got this hot 24-year old (girl) wanting to take me with her. Basically, just say fuck it to the world. I hate to break her heart though. Odds ain't good.

I am kinda leaning to going to Baja Cali, I like the Greecian time zone GMT+2 for the markets though.

If you like Greece what city would you live in?

21 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

What do you think about living in Greece? Got this hot 24-year old (girl) wanting to take me with her. Basically, just say fuck it to the world. I hate to break her heart though. Odds ain't good.

I am kinda leaning to going to Baja Cali, I like the Greecian time zone GMT+2 for the markets though.

When I lived in Bulgaria I met lots of people who lived in Greece either full or part time and they generally enjoyed it. I have heard them say that Greece would be perfect if it wasn't for the Greeks, for whatever that is worth. Slow service is the biggest complaint I would hear. 

I never went there but if I had a reason I would happily go there for 1 to 3 months to check it out. I have never investigated the best places to live in Greece.

28 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Any comments would be appreciated.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

At first glance this "invention" will not reduce the mass nor change the inertia so I think it is bs. An electric field is a polarized quantum field so that part of the basic statement is well established physics, and not an invention or discovery.

I will look at it in greater detail.

40 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I will offer that if you want to check out the Philippines I would be happy to show you around Angeles and Subic and introduce you to lots of hot young women looking for a foreighner boyfriend. There are thousands in this city alone and over 100 new girls move here from the provinces every week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dolemite said:

I have thought about and rejected all the ideas in this patent many years ago. There are two big flaws I see with manipulating the local vacuum to cause propulsion.

1. The pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps problem, which this is just another variation of.  Basically no matter how you manipulate the local quantum field there is a larger quantum field around you that you cannot manipulate. And you can only manipulate the internal field to a limited extent. The quantum field exists in the interior of physical protons as has been proven in scattering experiments. Even if you achieve the swinger limit, where electron-positron pair production occurs, their is a still greater limit for proton-antiproton production, and even then the quantum field continuum goes to increasingly greater energies, possibly with no limit.

2. The energy problem. Inertia is a physical reaction between matter and the quantum field, so to possibly change inertia you must alter the quantum field. The problem is that the effective mass energy of the quantum field is 10^94 grams per cubic centimeter, if you assume a cutoff at the Planck length. It could be much greater. The matter mass-energy of the entire visible universe is 10^56 grams. So even if you could put all that matter mass-energy in one place it would still not alter the total local energy significantly, if at all.

I say "if at all" because I have shown that mass-energy is equal to displaced quantum field energy so the mass of matter does not change the total energy in local space. This patent shows a great deal of ignorance about mass-energy, inertia, and the quantum field in general, and relies on a lot of guessing about bad assumptions.

19 hours ago, Dolemite said:

Wholly shit.....

You need to post warnings on things like that so that normal morons like me do not read part of it and wind up with a migraine and discover we're blind also.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I have thought about and rejected all the ideas in this patent many years ago. There are two big flaws I see with manipulating the local vacuum to cause propulsion.
1. The pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps problem, which this is just another variation of.  Basically no matter how you manipulate the local quantum field there is a larger quantum field around you that you cannot manipulate. And you can only manipulate the internal field to a limited extent. The quantum field exists in the interior of physical protons as has been proven in scattering experiments. Even if you achieve the swinger limit, where electron-positron pair production occurs, their is a still greater limit for proton-antiproton production, and even then the quantum field continuum goes to increasingly greater energies, possibly with no limit.
2. The energy problem. Inertia is a physical reaction between matter and the quantum field, so to possibly change inertia you must alter the quantum field. The problem is that the effective mass energy of the quantum field is 10^94 grams per cubic centimeter, if you assume a cutoff at the Planck length. It could be much greater. The matter mass-energy of the entire visible universe is 10^56 grams. So even if you could put all that matter mass-energy in one place it would still not alter the total local energy significantly, if at all.
I say "if at all" because I have shown that mass-energy is equal to displaced quantum field energy so the mass of matter does not change the total energy in local space. This patent shows a great deal of ignorance about mass-energy, inertia, and the quantum field in general, and relies on a lot of guessing about bad assumptions.

I was going to say the same thing.
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, RayDog said:

I can't believe you have a hard time getting Filipina chicks to give up their doody holes

On 6/22/2019 at 1:19 AM, ChiTownDoc said:

If they need instruction, Icono is available.  

On 6/17/2019 at 10:55 AM, DigglerontheHoof said:

All that dick, isn’t gonna suck itself.

This kind of thing will get you a time-out when immamac randomly decides to give you one.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, JoseMedinaDeJesus said:

Raydog, are mail order bride still considered mail order if you picked them out on the Internet?

Girls on the internet are most likely scammers or whores. You need to meet them in person, so don't waste your time with internet girls unless you are already near their city and want to set up face to face dates and have sex with them.

That and most guys who start out meeting girls on the internet sell themselves short and go with girls that are older, fatter, and/or uglier than they could get meeting in person.

1 hour ago, RayDog said:

Girls on the internet are most likely scammers or whores. You need to meet them in person, so don't waste your time with internet girls unless you are already near their city and want to set up face to face dates and have sex with them.

That and most guys who start out meeting girls on the internet sell themselves short and go with girls that are older, fatter, and/or uglier than they could get meeting in person.

Oh, I buy American.  But there are a few old sailors at work with girls that came from over there. They are mostly irritating and waiting for the old sailors to die.

1 hour ago, JoseMedinaDeJesus said:

Oh, I buy American.  But there are a few old sailors at work with girls that came from over there. They are mostly irritating and waiting for the old sailors to die.

It's an old story. Back in the day Fayetteville, NC was known as "Little Saigon" and "Fayettenam" for a reason. And the NCO club would be full of those chicks hustling strange dick while their old man was deployed. Same thing with the girls from Subic and the bases on the West Coast. "No money, no honey". Never forget.

8 hours ago, JoseMedinaDeJesus said:

Another rule is never take them back to America. American women are irritating in comparison to SE Asian women but foreign girls become more irritating the more they are Americanized.

Over here they know they can get traded in in a heart beat so unless they are really into the constant whoring they will play nice.

On 6/17/2019 at 7:06 AM, RayDog said:

in other words, bestseller material. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, El Diablo said:

It's an old story. Back in the day Fayetteville, NC was known as "Little Saigon" and "Fayettenam" for a reason. And the NCO club would be full of those chicks hustling strange dick while their old man was deployed. Same thing with the girls from Subic and the bases on the West Coast. "No money, no honey". Never forget.

Fayettenam is located in Arkansas.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoseMedinaDeJesus said:

Fayettenam is located in Arkansas.

I'll give you that they do have some pigs there and Charlie do love him some pork fried rice but they don't have the gooks that Fort Bragg had in the 60's/70's. 

Explain yourself.

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

I'll give you that they do have some pigs there and Charlie do love him some pork fried rice but they don't have the gooks that Fort Bragg had in the 60's/70's. 

Explain yourself.

If you ever made it to an UT Arky game in Fayetteville you wouldn't need an explanation.  I was a kid and saw that they were the worst humans on Earth.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JoseMedinaDeJesus said:

If you ever made it to an UT Arky game in Fayetteville you wouldn't need an explanation.  I was a kid and saw that they were the worst humans on Earth.

Never been to a game there but the point remains, the moniker was borrowed from those who made the ultimate sacrifice and married an Asian woman.

#stolenvalor :) #nomoneynohoney

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 12:33 PM, CooterBrown said:

Is the consensus that MrPhlegm died? His last post was in early June and a few posts before that he posted a pic of a sign at ER.

I know that he had some pretty wild "back and forths" with some posters (as usual) but figured he got pissed and quit posting for a while. Really hope he hasn't passed.  While he could be annoying at times, for the most part he was hilarious.