I’ll kick in on graphics if needed

Xminus6

2 hours ago, HornGrandioso said:

Another Tom Lea work that could be integrated into a banner or something. It was commissioned by the government during the New Deal so I think it's public domain. 

StampedeTexas.png?x55595

Cool to see that posted here. I did a little bit of animation using that painting for a PBS show a couple years ago.

Maybe something like this.
surlyhornPunisher.jpg?raw=1

I just posted this in the tapa thread before realizing the original graphic always here:

I have a graphic/shirt request. I like the punisher stylized longhorn and it would make a great shirt. However, there is a poster here (I forget who) that has an similar graphic for his avatar that is the Danzig skull stylized with longhorns with “TEXAS” in the Danzig font. Would be great if that was redone in illustrator so we could make shirts out of that. Would look nice with out shag...er, Surly coaching caps we did last year.

For reference:

Danzig_Skull-logo-79EB5832F3-seeklogo.com.png

good god, no.  we’re sarcastic assholes not fucking sinister vigilantes.  
hard pass.

Well, maybe yeah, but what if people see us as outcasts, unfettered by the rules of other message boards...they look over and see our version of the Jolly Roger and they know shit is about to go down?

As an aside, if photos are wanted for graphics, I would let these be used.

30632189446_68c7047cdb_b.jpg

29580892746_c8950ef34c_b.jpg

8173085833_c052f784e4_b.jpg

8173100747_4663f22915_b.jpg
  • Like 4

I just posted this in the tapa thread before realizing the original graphic always here:

I have a graphic/shirt request. I like the punisher stylized longhorn and it would make a great shirt. However, there is a poster here (I forget who) that has an similar graphic for his avatar that is the Danzig skull stylized with longhorns with “TEXAS” in the Danzig font. Would be great if that was redone in illustrator so we could make shirts out of that. Would look nice with out shag...er, Surly coaching caps we did last year.

For reference:

Danzig_Skull-logo-79EB5832F3-seeklogo.com.png

That would be Drifter, the trucker. I think he may have already contacted his douchebag Hahvahd lawyer.