Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

1 hour ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

That’s the cartoon equivalent of “they claim to be for tolerance, but they’re intolerant of my positions related to hatred!  Got eeeeeeeem!”  

These aren’t logic puzzles.  

are you tripping on acid?

On 5/11/2018 at 5:20 AM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

DcxX_b0U0AEYkh4?format=jpg&name=large

Tough shit, maybe Obama should have thought about getting this ratified and making it an official treaty instead of bypassing Congress and making it an executive order where the next president elected could simply negate it with another executive order.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

On 5/13/2018 at 8:15 AM, EMAWesome said:

Tough shit, maybe Obama should have thought about getting this ratified and making it an official treaty instead of bypassing Congress and making it an executive order where the next president elected could simply negate it with another executive order.

Did that stop Dubya from abrogating the ABMT?  

1 minute ago, Fozzz said:

Didn’t know until recently the antisemitic background of the right’s obsession with “cultural Marxism.”  Marcuse drove those fuckers crazy.

DdkSFBnUQAEdcZh?format=jpg&name=small

Since when have Jewish folk been associated with marxism ?  I must have missed that memo.

3 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Since when have Jewish folk been associated with marxism ?  I must have missed that memo.

This stuff originated as smears against Jewish members of the Frankfurt School.  Even before them, Hitler defined Communism as Jewish, describing Stalin’s party as “Judeo-Bolshevism.”  

Edited by Fozzz

5 hours ago, Fozzz said:

This stuff originated as smears against Jewish members of the Frankfurt School.  Even before them, Hitler defined Communism as Jewish, describing Stalin’s party as “Judeo-Bolshevism.”  

Yeah, that was common then for sure, I'm talking about post WWII really. I just can't seem to recall seeing that connection in our world today.

Edited by Onboard 2.0

Ă—
Ă—