Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

46 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

English to Democrat translation.

Leaking classified information to the media=disloyalty.

That's a disingenuous take.  We can all understand people getting fired for leaking private deliberations.  But that's not really what's happening.  He's making loyalty lists and sacking people who present facts Dear Leader doesn't want to hear.  If he wants you to say "The sky is Dear Leader Orange!" and you don't say it, fired.  That's what's happening here.  And dumb asses cover for him and say "Media leakage!"  

This kind of hot take is why you are dismissed as a joke by people who engage in real debate. Keeping it real in cartoon thread. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Jesus there are some sickly twisted fucks out there.  The trick to political cartoons, and humor is there needs to be a kernel of truth in them at least.  Those are like blunt force trauma to the head.

Apparently that's what it takes to get through to Trumpkins.  They don't believe in things like some crazy virus they can't see.  

4 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Apparently that's what it takes to get through to Trumpkins.  They don't believe in things like some crazy virus they can't see.  

That kind of cartoon will not get thru to a Trumpkin, it'll merely push them more in to his camp IMO.

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

That kind of cartoon will not get thru to a Trumpkin, it'll merely push them more in to his camp IMO.

There's no leaving for a Trumpkin.  Consistent 37%-40% approval numbers out front shoulda toldja.  But that's a debate that's been had many times over on the DJ 2020 thread.  

1 minute ago, Chad Fuck said:

There's no leaving for a Trumpkin.  Consistent 37%-40% approval numbers out front shoulda toldja.  But that's a debate that's been had many times over on the DJ 2020 thread.  

I love good political cartoons regardless of who's getting lampooned, and most if not all of those suck.  They're Garrisonesque in their heavy handed, over the top propaganda.

I love good political cartoons regardless of who's getting lampooned, and most if not all of those suck.  They're Garrisonesque in their heavy handed, over the top propaganda.

The truth is- he doesn’t give a fuck about any one of the 40,000 Americans who’ve died because of this disease. He never talks about them. He only talks about himself. He only cares about himself. The tombstone cartoon represents that effectively. “Now watch me hit this drive!”

9 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah, rare is the Kamensky that I genuinely find funny.  I think his best attribute is that he can draw cartoons a bit better than I can.

12 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

The truth is- he doesn’t give a fuck about any one of the 40,000 Americans who’ve died because of this disease. He never talks about them. He only talks about himself. He only cares about himself. The tombstone cartoon represents that effectively. “Now watch me hit this drive!”

Actually that is an iron.

16 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

The camp, like those of his idols, has plenty of gravesites left to fill.  

The Confederate flag one made me laugh. The one after it is too on the nose. A mild point for making what would be a sword into scissors, but it's not subtle or clever. The golf swing in the cemetary fits my views, but it's been done better by others.

URGENT NOTICE

***Coronavirus update ***

The CDC is encouraging everyone to get tested asap!!! The US is taking the Corona Virus very seriously. New testing methods are being done without having to leave your house. No hospital visit necessary!

All you have to do is mail a stool sample to:

Nancy Pelosi 1326 Longworth H.O.B.

Washington, DC 20125