Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

21 hours ago, brakeman said:

Here are beloved right wing wit, Jesse Kelly, and the man Icono Macklemore thinks would make a great president showing that this cartoon is hardly an exaggeration.  @GRHorn, Jesse makes a real knee-slapper of a feminists can't cook joke that you might want to post in the Comic Relief thread.  

One of my favorite political cartoonists.
He recently joined the wapo, here in DC.
Freedom of the press day.

He may be the best contemporary editorial cartoonist. Certainly in the upper echelons. Good art, clear message without having to spell it out. The polar opposite of the
Garrison style.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

That reminds me: I haven't thought of Mnuchin in months.  I hope the Justice Department is looking into him as well.

We are all going to sit here and wish things.  We are watching some of dumbest and yet most evil motherfuckers completely fuck us over in every conceivable way and YET somehow we don't set this world on fire.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

We are all going to sit here and wish things.  We are watching some of dumbest and yet most evil motherfuckers completely fuck us over in every conceivable way and YET somehow we don't set this world on fire.  

Shocked And Panicking Ignited Matchstick Emoji | Cartoon clip art,  Matchstick, Cartoon