Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

Zoom in on cartoon.  One is FlagandCross.com.  The other Tom Stiglich.

https://twitter.com/afbranco?lang=en

https://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/2020/06/03/opinion/cartoon-for-june-3-7/

Thanks. I sometimes like to see the world some of yall live in.

Can you imagine what EMAW's Facebook feed looks like? Just scroll after scroll of this bullshit. Imagine the stuff he sees that isn't "good enough" to share here.

• Like 2

On 6/7/2020 at 8:37 AM, SmokeyTheBear said:

Where do you get these? 

Various other sites that have many, many, many, many, less thought police than than this hell hole has now.  

I'm seriously debating quitting posting in this forum though it goes against everything I believe in from a freedom of speech angle and a refusing to give in to bullies angle but I still want to be able to post in other forums here and no one here seems to give a shit about Upper Westside performing a single handed rep vendetta on me.  Maybe if I'm not here some of you idiots will start to tear each other apart when one of you posts something not quite woke enough for the rest of you cretins.  Eventually, and it may take years for this to happen but if nothing changes in this country it will happen, every damn one of you is going have the PC /SJW sniper rifle aimed right between your eyes for some opinion you have and I will be laughing my ass off when it happens.

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

46 minutes ago, tchookem said:

Can you imagine what EMAW's Facebook feed looks like? Just scroll after scroll of this bullshit. Imagine the stuff he sees that isn't "good enough" to share here.

I've never had a Facebook feed and I never will.  I will eat my own pubic hairs before I join Facebook or Twitter.

• Fuck You 1

19 hours ago, Orale said:
19 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:
The same place folks on the left get theirs, just on the other side of the aisle.

Except that people on the left aren't racist dorks.

You are the most racist dorks in America but you lack the self-awareness to see it.  I posted a YouTube video of an African-American minister condemning the idea of any one from any race being forced to kneel before someone else just because of their race.  He explained this is the very definition of racism.  Seven people here have repped it.  Every single one of them negged it. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 2

39 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

You are the most racist dorks in America but you lack the self-awareness to see it.  I posted a YouTube video of an African-American minister condemning the idea of any one from any race being forced to kneel before someone else just because of their race.  He explained this is the very definition of racism.  Seven people here have repped it.  Every single one of them negged it. 

What thread?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMAWesome said:

Various other sites that have many, many, many, many, less thought police than than this hell hole has now.  

I'm seriously debating quitting posting in this forum though it goes against everything I believe in from a freedom of speech angle and a refusing to give in to bullies angle but I still want to be able to post in other forums here and no one here seems to give a shit about Upper Westside performing a single handed rep vendetta on me.  Maybe if I'm not here some of you idiots will start to tear each other apart when one of you posts something not quite woke enough for the rest of you cretins.  Eventually, and it may take years for this to happen but if nothing changes in this country it will happen, every damn one of you is going have the PC /SJW sniper rifle aimed right between your eyes for some opinion you have and I will be laughing my ass off when it happens.

Name the sites. Genuinely curious what these safe-havens look like and how they differ from this site. 

4 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

And the benefit of these sites is that you have expanded your consciousness to every single right-wing talking point that there is!  They do indeed sound much more enlightening than this "hell hole"

Edited by TexLonghorn

Guest Lobo
5 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

I picture you like Carrot Top dragging his large trunk onto the stage.  There's an abundance of jokes in there, it'll make a few stupid people laugh.  But nobody involved understands that he's not funny.  He just found funny shit and somehow convinces other unfunny people that if they all laugh together, then it's comedic gold.  I guess, in that way, you're maybe even like Kenny Bania.  But at least Bania's heart was in the right place.  Maybe I'm just cranky because it's literally 105 degrees right now and I picture you happily eating hot soup in this weather like Kenny.  

5 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Just watched it and I disagree with him. A minister who is disturbed by a flock of worshipers kneeling while praying for forgiveness by their God........is disturbing? Don't care what color anyone in those videos are, doesn't make sense. 

This is why we don't take you seriously. What are you wanting us to get from that? That sinners shouldn't ask their God for forgiveness of their sins? That you shouldn't kneel when you pray? Or is it that we should really care what this one black person says about something and if we don't agree, we are racist? 

Happy to have a dialog on this to get to your point. 

13 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Just watched it and I disagree with him. A minister who is disturbed by a flock of worshipers kneeling while praying for forgiveness by their God........is disturbing? Don't care what color anyone in those videos are, doesn't make sense. 

This is why we don't take you seriously. What are you wanting us to get from that? That sinners shouldn't ask their God for forgiveness of their sins? That you shouldn't kneel when you pray? Or is it that we should really care what this one black person says about something and if we don't agree, we are racist? 

Happy to have a dialog on this to get to your point. 

dude, you're arguing with the intellectual equivalent of a fence post.