Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

30 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

1532127952340-png.62640

This sort of stuff just brings me back to the (current) right being the party of simpletons.  The only information the right gives out on this, and the cartoon echos this, is the US gave Iran 1.8 billion to Iran! In actual factual cash! Just plopped it down on a big pallet!  As though no one would say that makes no sense, there has to be more to this story.  

On 7/23/2018 at 11:25 PM, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

This sort of stuff just brings me back to the (current) right being the party of simpletons.  The only information the right gives out on this, and the cartoon echos this, is the US gave Iran 1.8 billion to Iran! In actual factual cash! Just plopped it down on a big pallet!  As though no one would say that makes no sense, there has to be more to this story.  

So, what more to the story is there? 

• Fuck You 1

On 7/23/2018 at 11:25 PM, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

It was Iran's money to begin with. We gave it back as part of the nuclear deal to settle a 35 year old international court case. It had to be in cash because of international banking sanctions or else we would have cut a check.

8 minutes ago, Clob94 said:

If you've got facts that I don't, I'm all about learning more on any subject. 

Is that ok with you pumpkin? 

You don't have the facts because they don't interest you if they don't help your team. Some people like to be accurate and truthful no matter the consequences. Try it out, Ace.

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

You don't have the facts because they don't interest you if they don't help your team. Some people like to be accurate and truthful no matter the consequences. Try it out, Ace.

Not true. The facts always interest me. the problem is, I've spent years watching the media report on shit that they just KNEW was true and I KNEW for a 100% fucking first hand fact, that they were wrong. That goes from reporting on shit going on inside the locker room of which I was a player in, to reporting on military operations of which I had friends or family involved in. And the media fucks it up way more often than they get it correct (using my first hand examples). 

So, cutie pie, please tell me the fact around this that aren't out there..... 

On 7/28/2018 at 11:28 AM, Clob94 said:

So, what more to the story is there? 

The GOP Leadership funneled the money to Iran, so that Iran would sponsor Christian beheadings,  Young Earth geology classes to hide/protect its oil reserves , and mandatory Dancing with Negros  classes in Alabama...'cause Jeff Sessions thinks it will explode GOP turnout over the furor 

52 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

The GOP Leadership funneled the money to Iran, so that Iran would sponsor Christian beheadings,  Young Earth geology classes to hide/protect its oil reserves , and mandatory Dancing with Negros  classes in Alabama...'cause Jeff Sessions thinks it will explode GOP turnout over the furor 

Duly noted.

1 hour ago, Turkleton said:

Because it's making fun of his team and it makes him sad.

Yep, If ya can't laugh at your own team you really are a scared, little, no humored, child. There's plenty to laugh at on both sides.  

Trumps in the lead for damned sure for material though.  Samantha Bee should be sending him royalty checks, without Trump she has no job.

On 8/3/2018 at 9:49 PM, EMAWesome said:

1533156952894-png.62871

I think this is really good. One guy doesn't care about the bad stuff and its implications for the nation because money!

On the other hand, there are people who think the alleged good news is under reported in the light of a scandal they refuse to believe is relevant.

I give it an A.