Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

On 8/25/2018 at 8:21 AM, VRHorn said:

It is amazing how unfunny Trumpkin cartoons are. What is funny is how every stupid fucking Trumpkin thinks the Garrison or other pro-Trumpkin cartoon is the next viral hit and worthy of being posted here.

On 8/25/2018 at 8:35 AM, Turkleton said:

Oh no, someone needs to change their tampon.

The Trumpists not only think that they're funny but that they are harpooning the whiny libs with their brilliance. They never lose. Libtards crying libtears. We got 'em on the run!

5 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

The Trumpists not only think that they're funny but that they are harpooning the whiny libs with their brilliance. They never lose. Libtards crying libtears. We got 'em on the run!

you sure do.  all the anti-trump cartoons are consistently fresh and brilliant.  

On 8/26/2018 at 9:34 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

214916_600.jpg

Clever, but it's hard to laugh. I don't even know if evoking a laugh is the cartoonist's intent. The breadth of this scandal defies comprehension by decent minds. The cartoon captures that somehow. Clever? No, brilliant and mortifying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Obama is probably the least corrupt president we've had in my lifetime, and Trump is definitely the most corrupt we've had in modern times.

You show your ass when you post crap like this.

To be fair, he shows his ass quite a bit with his other posts too.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s funny to see Comey on the Mt Rushmore of corruption considering how every single Trumpublican was lavishing praise on him while he was investigating Hillary Clinton.  

Kinda klike how he was the paragon of legal morality according to the democrats, when he didn't investigate her.  2 sides of the same coin, but you can never acknowledge that.  Yeah so the two aren't different at all, but you keep your fantasy alive.  

11 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Kinda klike how he was the paragon of legal morality according to the democrats, when he didn't investigate her.  2 sides of the same coin, but you can never acknowledge that.  Yeah so the two aren't different at all, but you keep your fantasy alive.  

What the fuck are you talking about?

2 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You should work on that selective memory issue.

I’m not saying what you said isn’t true, I actually want to learn more about it.

You’re making the assumption I’m a democrat and had some knowledge of democrats’ opinions of Comey prior to 2016. I actually have no idea how democrats felt about Comey at that time.

Another good barometer for partisan hypocrisy is how the two factions will treat Robert Mueller before and after this shit storm.

I’ll go on the record now and say I will accept whatever conclusions Mueller makes because I trust his judgment. I trust him to do the right thing that’s in the best interests of the United States.

Will you do the same? 

Christ, I didn't think Garrison could actually go this low, but his take on McCain was a real doozy:

He also wrote a batshit blogpost of Top 10 reasons not to mourn McCain, including stuff like this:

1.  On July 29, 1967, the spoiled brat McCain pulled a prank and wet-started his jet while aboard the USS Forrestal. His mother lovingly called him a ‘scamp’ and it was well-known he was a practical joker and rule breaker. He finished near rock bottom in a class of over 800 at Annapolis because he tried to break every rule in the book there while also making terrible grades. Such a prank befits his character. The huge flame created touched off a bomb on the plane behind him which led to more bombs going off from other parked planes, which then led to the deaths of 134 sailors. McCain did nothing to help during the fire. He was whisked off the carrier and protected because his father and grandfather were Navy admirals. The Deep State Swamp media has since tried to cover this up.

44 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

Christ, I didn't think Garrison could actually go this low, but his take on McCain was a real doozy:

He also wrote a batshit blogpost of Top 10 reasons not to mourn McCain, including stuff like this:

1.  On July 29, 1967, the spoiled brat McCain pulled a prank and wet-started his jet while aboard the USS Forrestal. His mother lovingly called him a ‘scamp’ and it was well-known he was a practical joker and rule breaker. He finished near rock bottom in a class of over 800 at Annapolis because he tried to break every rule in the book there while also making terrible grades. Such a prank befits his character. The huge flame created touched off a bomb on the plane behind him which led to more bombs going off from other parked planes, which then led to the deaths of 134 sailors. McCain did nothing to help during the fire. He was whisked off the carrier and protected because his father and grandfather were Navy admirals. The Deep State Swamp media has since tried to cover this up.

Wanting facts, I had to look up that date.  134 did die, but McCain's fault appears to be a complete lie.  A rocket accidentally fired from another plane hit McCain's plane, causing a fuel leak, fire and subsequent explosions.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/rocket-causes-deadly-fire-on-aircraft-carrier

I'm sure there are lots of Trumpkins lapping that shit up though.

Edit: Some reports state the rocket hit the plane next to McCain instead of his own, but the larger point stands.

Edited by 27-25
Additional info

1 hour ago, 27-25 said:

Wanting facts, I had to look up that date.  134 did die, but McCain's fault appears to be a complete lie.  A rocket accidentally fired from another plane hit McCain's plane, causing a fuel leak, fire and subsequent explosions.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/rocket-causes-deadly-fire-on-aircraft-carrier

I'm sure there are lots of Trumpkins lapping that shit up though.

Edit: Some reports state the rocket hit the plane next to McCain instead of his own, but the larger point stands.

Whatever kind of a brat McCain was prior to being captured by the North Vietnamese, and there is evidence that he was a brat, his ordeal and honor as a POW mark the man he became. I remember thinking that when it looked like he might be the candidate against Gore that we, for the first time in a long time, had a choice where we would come out okay either way. 

Vicious, dishonest campaigning knocked McCain out of that race. I disagreed with him often, but it's small of anyone to impugn the man for his ways as a young man.