Cape Cod, Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard

Mack Tripper

• 11 months later...

Necrobump here, hoping for some additional/updated suggestions.  We had to revise our travel plans this summer from Banff/Jasper due to border closure and are now going to a friend's house at Lake Winnipessaukee for 4 days and have a few days on either side of that stay.  We are planning to try to stay somewhere on Cape Cod for 2 or three nights, but I don't know anything about the area.  Chatham looks like it might be the best area (two couples, no kids), but was hoping for some additional insights.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bump.

My wife and I, along with a few friends just booked our tickets to Boston second week of June. Plan I to fly into Boston and then head to Cape Cod for a few days, maybe 4, I think. Any updated suggestions for this thread? 

One couple we're going with has a family beach house there, so staying there. We're taking our kids, all play baseball and hoping to check out a game out there,  but haven't checked out the schedule and may be too early. They've been there a few times but not recently, they mentioned p-town but not sure what that is...outside of a town there. 

Last half of trip will be in Boston, hoping to catch a game there. Fuck the Sox though. 

#HTownPride