WC Day 1 ( 5 Russia 0 Saudi Arabia) full time

Firemans4Horn

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

scoring a goal

yeah, 2 mins later.    it was almost identical.  sitting around and waiting to take your shot.  I still have memories of my coach screaming in my ear that you never get a half second to take a shot.  ONE TIME IT.   You never get the chance to stand still and rear back to kick it...... unless you are playing Saudis I guess

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

yeah, 2 mins later.    it was almost identical.  sitting around and waiting to take your shot.  I still have memories of my coach screaming in my ear that you never get a half second to take a shot.  ONE TIME IT.   You never get the chance to stand still and rear back to kick it...... unless you are playing Saudis I guess

that was the joke, lulz...I knew what you were referring to. He just happened to score right after that

and McDonalds is just flat trolling Americans, and 95% of them dont know it.

"what's tomorrow's breakfast game?"

"Does it matter?"

Got Damn thats a straight kick in the balls, the US isnt there, so watch anyway and have no fucking idea what you are watching....

In 2014 Cameroon was the worst at a -8 GD

2010 North Korea at -11

2006 Serbia and Montenegro at -8

2002 Saudi Arabia at -12

1998 South Korea at -7

1994 Greece at -10

1990 UAE at -9

I think this Saudi team has a chance to go down in history. 

4 hours ago, Bottlecap said:

this doesn't seem like a good result for Egypt, who i'm low-key rooting for bc of Salah, but also because FUCK RUSSIA GETTING THROUGH TO THE KNOCKOUTS

As long as Salah is good to go by game 2, Egypt should be fine. (And I have no idea how good Egypt is, other than it is difficult to qualify out of Africa.)

Uruguay & Egypt should said through both of these teams. Russia is old as the hills and will crater in game 3 and maybe in game 2 as well. Either way, Uruguay should crush both of these teams and Salah should go all Barcelona Messi on these slow guys.