Condor season 1

F250

I watched the first two episodes last night. This show hits the ground running, it somehow managed to create tension within the first 10 minutes of episode 1 and just keeps going. Anyone watching this?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Looks solid. So, are we at the point now where even cable providers are producing better TV than the networks?

Yeah, I was pretty impressed for this being an AT&T original series.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/17/2018 at 8:43 AM, Frank The Tank said:

I’ve really liked the first couple of episodes, looking forward to it every week now. 

It’s on the Audience Channel, which apparently you can only get if you have AT&T/DirecTV. 

I have at&t (uverse) and don't see the audience channel listed on the lineup.

i really was enjoying this show, until something that happened last episode that seems like it's going to be a huge plot development.

i get that this israeli chick is supposed to be the ultimate badass, but what are the odds of actually making a shot like she did down the alley?  a billion to one?  worse?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i really was enjoying this show, until something that happened last episode that seems like it's going to be a huge plot development.

i get that this israeli chick is supposed to be the ultimate badass, but what are the odds of actually making a shot like she did down the alley?  a billion to one?  worse?

Yea, that one stretched credibility.   I am far more pissed about who she hit with that shot & sincerely hoping it isn't the end it looks to be. 

38 minutes ago, Duckman said:

Yea, that one stretched credibility.   I am far more pissed about who she hit with that shot & sincerely hoping it isn't the end it looks to be. 

yeah, i thought just hitting the car with no line of sight while it was racing down the street was a stretch.  but it appears she somehow scored a killshot thru the car door.  nfw.

2 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

Is that done or just between seasons? Mr. Mercedes was pretty good as well. Slow burn on that one may have been a little too slow though.

Second season is supposed to land sometime this fall, last I read.

• 2 weeks later...

On ep 6.  Outstanding so far.  Smart characters outmaneuvering each other by doing smart things...instead of relying on people tripping over sticks and making mind-numbingly stupid decisions.  When there's a pause in the action and the characters start talking philosophically, they usually say objective and well-reasoned things.  Takes a smart group of writers to write this kind of show.  

That said, this last episode felt like the story was starting to turn into a Christian vs Muslim thing (with Jews being conspicuously absent from all the secret, global scheming.)     The show has been full of insight and honest takes on world politics, so I'll be disappointed if they vilify one (or two) religions, while presenting the third as an innocent bystander...with the writer/director/producer representing 'team innocent bystander'.   

I can squint my eyes, like I often have to do so often when watching hollywood-produced spy shows, because the dialogue here really is great and the cat and mouse play is very nuanced.  But these writers seem capable of saying something significant, if they'll bring all three teams equally to task.   

Edited by Monster

Can watch it here...but you'll need an up to date virus blocker.  I haven't had any issues with my machine and I've been using this site for a while, but I can't imagine a site like this existing without some kind of malware lurking beneath the surface.  So...beware!

https://solarmoviez.ru/movie/condor-season-1-25175/1393698-14/watching.html

Edited by Monster

On 7/22/2018 at 3:08 PM, Duckman said:

Yep, that sucked and was fucking ridiculous, but you can watch Katherine Cunningham on Yellowstone now.