The "Soldier" is a bit rapey

Gil Bang

On 6/15/2018 at 3:58 PM, Beau Vine said:

Fun fact: It was actually a draft pick trade, but if you count the people who were drafted, Winslow was once traded for UT Roy Williams and Teddy Lehmann.

If you don't think that's fun, here's a pic of his wife:

espys13.jpg

Bump.

Looks like he prefers the veteran playas:

Last June, prosecutors charged Winslow with several counts, including allegations that he kidnapped and raped two transient women in the Encinitas area.

The alleged attacks happened last March and May. Both women were in their 50s.

In addition, Winslow is accused of exposing himself to a woman, also in her 50s, in her Encinitas yard last May.

On 6/16/2018 at 10:31 AM, 4th and 5 said:

According to a press release from the Sheriff’s Office:

“A search warrant served on Mr. Winslow’s residence yielded a computer that indicated he had recently Googled the directions to Betty White’s home.”

She better watch out 

• Haha 1

Looks like he prefers the veteran playas:

Last June, prosecutors charged Winslow with several counts, including allegations that he kidnapped and raped two transient women in the Encinitas area.

The alleged attacks happened last March and May. Both women were in their 50s.

In addition, Winslow is accused of exposing himself to a woman, also in her 50s, in her Encinitas yard last May.

Why is he not in jail?

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:25 AM, runthebone said:

I guess his lawyer is using the "why would he rob a mobile home" defense, which he can always convert to the "only a person with CTE would rob a mobile home" defense when he needs it.

You don't need to take the LSAT, you understand the law enough to graduate law school.

This story totally amazes me. Some of our resident professionals can weigh in but there seems to be something far beyond CTE at play here. This is some kind of psychosis or something. This is just the most evil demented crap anyone could ever imagine and it does not come from a normal mind. That being said the bastard needs to fry.

My mother was molested in a nursing home so I have absolutely no pity on these bastards and would have no remorse torturing them all the way to hell.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

So he’s finally on trial. Not sure how much is being admitted in the trial, but it looks like he’s got parallel allegations of rape of a 53-yo hitchhiker (that’s the trial), a 59 yo homeless person two months later, an unconscious 17-yo back when he was at the U, and multiple counts of indecent exposure for flashing his junk at neighborhood women. Including wanking in a fitness center hot tub next to a 77 yo woman this past March when he was out on bail. 

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Ex-NFL-star-Kellen-Winslow-Jr-on-trial-for-13866566.php?cmpid=hpctp

4 hours ago, Orange&White said:

CTE defense all queued up.

Doesn't look that way.  Defense had 2 shrinks examine him, but CTE wasn't mentioned in their opening statement.  It was just "sure, Kellen gets a lot of side pussy...he's not a perfect husband, but he only takes pussy if somebody's giving it away"

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

That dude is nuts.  Isn't Kellen Winslow senior supposed to be a really good guy?  Or am I imagining that?

Beloved in San Diego for sure.   Got his law degree at USD after he was done playing.  

Edited by Gil Bang

20 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

That dude is nuts.  Isn't Kellen Winslow senior supposed to be a really good guy?  Or am I imagining that?

Jr. always seemed like an asshole but this shit is so out there I have to wonder if it is CTE-related. 

Sometimes these guys end up doing sexually inappropriate shit. I've never heard of serial rape, but I did read about one CTE victim who became a chronic public masturbator. Before you laugh or joke about it on here, be warned, it really was sad, the dude was totally demented, and he was beloved by his family, and I can't stress this enough, he is a legend on this board. I will say no more on it than that. Do your own research if you have to know who it was.