The "Soldier" is a bit rapey

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Jr. always seemed like an asshole but this shit is so out there I have to wonder if it is CTE-related. 

Sometimes these guys end up doing sexually inappropriate shit. I've never heard of serial rape, but I did read about one CTE victim who became a chronic public masturbator. Before you laugh or joke about it on here, be warned, it really was sad, the dude was totally demented, and he was beloved by his family, and I can't stress this enough, he is a legend on this board. I will say no more on it than that. Do your own research if you have to know who it was.

Carefree?

Jr. always seemed like an asshole but this shit is so out there I have to wonder if it is CTE-related. 
Sometimes these guys end up doing sexually inappropriate shit. I've never heard of serial rape, but I did read about one CTE victim who became a chronic public masturbator. Before you laugh or joke about it on here, be warned, it really was sad, the dude was totally demented, and he was beloved by his family, and I can't stress this enough, he is a legend on this board. I will say no more on it than that. Do your own research if you have to know who it was.

Maybe he’s just a crazy ass hole piece of shit.
  • Like 1

Can you help me with this?

4 hours ago, Incredulity said:

That dude is nuts.  Isn't Kellen Winslow senior supposed to be a really good guy?  Or am I imagining that?

You're imagining, he's a piece of shit too.  He's from STL, it's in his blood, can't help it.  He faked needing help off the field.  Pussy.

5 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

He's a very strange dude..  stories of whacked behaviors started in HS and never stopped.  He's gonna be even more messed up when he get's released the next time.

6 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

No

23 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

This guy?

920x920.jpg

or this guy???

aaron_bryce_streton.png?cb=1557160926

On 6/12/2019 at 12:05 PM, Beau Vine said:

How exactly does one research the identity of a chronic public masturbator?

1. Log into Surly

2. Print list of Surly members

3. Give the Bob's the list to research and find real identities of posters

4. .....

5. Profit

16 hours ago, UcancallmeSurly said:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/06/13/kellen-winslow-jr-ii-crimes-rape-trial-homeless-woman-elderly

prior weird behaviors from NFL teammates and coaches detailed in this article.

The article notes that, after a player asked to switch rooms, Browns coaches Romeo Crennel and Terry Robiskie tried to mentor Winslow so he would change his habits, but it didn’t work:

Later on in his career, after being sent to Tampa Bay via trade, Winslow acquired a life-sized silicone mold of a woman’s torso—complete with vagina and anus—to bring with him on road trips, according to one former assistant coach.

“He was infantile, just very transparent,” one unnamed team official said in the article. “With Kellen, everybody knew what he was about: video games and fucking.”

il_794xN.1618913408_8z78.jpg

According to the police report, when the officer arrived Winslow was “slouched in his seat and moving around… then moved into an upright position” as the officer approached. The officer noted that Winslow’s genitals were not exposed when he arrived, but there were two open containers of Vaseline in the center console. (Winslow told the officer he had been looking for a Boston Market restaurant and was lost.) 

"Well, his story checks out"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/11/2019 at 4:53 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Where do I send my $9.95?  I hate when you people post this dumb shit.  Either post the name or shut the fuck up.

• Like 2