The "Soldier" is a bit rapey

Gil Bang

AN DIEGO (KGTV) - Former NFL player Kellen Winslow II was arrested for the second time in one week Thursday on charges including kidnapping, rape, and sodomy.

Winslow, the son of legendary Chargers tight end Kellen Winslow, was originally booked on a residential burglary charge on June 7. 

The new charges filed Thursday include:

Kidnapping with intent to commit rape - 2 counts
Forcible rape - 2 counts
Forcible sodomy - 1 count
Forcible oral copulation - 1 count
Residential burglary - 2 counts
Indecent exposure - 1 count
Deputies conducted a search warrant at Winslow's home in connection with the arrest.

ADVERTISING

A woman called the San Diego County Sheriff's Department last week to report a possible burglary at the Park Encinitas Mobile Home Park on El Camino Real.

RELATED: Former NFL Player arrested in Encinitas

The resident told 10News she heard a loud vehicle pull up outside her home and looked out to see a black Hummer. The man inside got out and walked toward her neighbor's home, then went inside, likely through an open sliding-glass door. The woman said the man was inside about 10 minutes before he left, carrying the t-shirt he had been wearing.

"I confronted him and said 'Hi, can I help you with anything'," she told reporter Jim Patton. "He said, 'Nope, just looking for my dog.' I go, 'What dog?' and he said, 'Well, it's a red dog, Clifford.' and I went, 'There's no dog here.' I said, I'm not comfortable with this, you need to leave. And he just stood there and he went, 'Alright then.'"

The man, who the woman later identified as Winslow, drove off. Deputies later arrested him in a strip mall parking lot on El Camino Real.

Winslow was booked last week into the Vista Detention Facility but posted a $50,000 bail June 8. He will be in court Friday for an arraignment.

Anyone with additional information about the case or other possible related incidents is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 888-580-8477.

RELATED: Publicist explains Winslow's arrest

Winslow was drafted by the Cleveland Browns, and later played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Seattle Seahawks, New England Patriots, and New York Jets.

4 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

AN DIEGO (KGTV) - Former NFL player Kellen Winslow II was arrested for the second time in one week Thursday on charges including kidnapping, rape, and sodomy.

Winslow, the son of legendary Chargers tight end Kellen Winslow, was originally booked on a residential burglary charge on June 7. 

Forcible rape - 2 counts
Deputies conducted a search warrant at Winslow's home in connection with the arrest.

ADVERTISING

A woman called the San Diego County Sheriff's Department last week to report a possible burglary at the Park Encinitas Mobile Home Park on El Camino Real.

RELATED: Former NFL Player arrested in Encinitas

The resident told 10News she heard a loud vehicle pull up outside her home and looked out to see a black Hummer. The man inside got out and walked toward her neighbor's home, then went inside, likely through an open sliding-glass door. The woman said the man was inside about 10 minutes before he left, carrying the t-shirt he had been wearing.

"I confronted him and said 'Hi, can I help you with anything'," she told reporter Jim Patton. "He said, 'Nope, just looking for my dog.' I go, 'What dog?' and he said, 'Well, it's a red dog, Clifford.' and I went, 'There's no dog here.' I said, I'm not comfortable with this, you need to leave. And he just stood there and he went, 'Alright then.'"

The man, who the woman later identified as Winslow, drove off. Deputies later arrested him in a strip mall parking lot on El Camino Real.

Winslow was booked last week into the Vista Detention Facility but posted a $50,000 bail June 8. He will be in court Friday for an arraignment.

Anyone with additional information about the case or other possible related incidents is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 888-580-8477.

RELATED: Publicist explains Winslow's arrest

Winslow was drafted by the Cleveland Browns, and later played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Seattle Seahawks, New England Patriots, and New York Jets.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 4

Winslow’s attorney denied the claim the next day, saying the former first-round pick had entered the community to house shop for his mother-in-law and had not entered any of the homes.

In a statement, his attorney said Winslow “emphatically denies committing any burglary. He would have no need to burglarize or steal anything from anyone at a trailer park.”

CTE is a bitch

• Like 1

Forcible rape - 2 counts

I guess in this particular instance, "sodomy" means teh buttsecks.

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Forcible rape - 2 counts

Is there some sort of difference between residential burglary & commercial burglary..? Would one be considered more severe since it is a larger company or facility..?

And what kind of high tech math is in play for there to be two differing rape counts, but only one charge of indecent exposure; lastly the Browns seem to draft douches...

CTE is a real thing but it does not need to be an excuse for every piece of shit out there. Plenty of guys likely suffered from it and did not go out to commit murder like Hernandez or rape like this shitbird, if he did it. He has been a piece of garbage since his roided days at Miami. Even if he is not guilty of this, he has a track record to make him look guilty from the start.

So where is the rape, butt sex and blow job in this part of the article?

Why do you leave your sliding glass door open?

And the "alright then" reminds me of only one person....

maxresdefault.jpg

There was a poster from the old Hornfans days that went by the name Nuclear Bear who honestly believed that cloud of feculent matter was, in his words, "the greatest tight end in the history of college football." Part of me wishes his stupid ass was still around just so we could be entertained by his verbal effluvia attempting to defend that clown.

Is there some sort of difference between residential burglary & commercial burglary..? Would one be considered more severe since it is a larger company or facility..?
And what kind of high tech math is in play for there to be two differing rape counts, but only one charge of indecent exposure; lastly the Browns seem to draft douches...

Residential burglary carries a higher penalty. I think the reasoning is that a residential burglary has a higher probability of resulting in physical harm to a person (assault, rape, murder) while commercial burglary is more typically going to be a pure property crime.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, slorch said:

His dad was one the baddest mofos to ever play the game.

Why is Junior such a POS?

The Greatest Generation raised the Baby Boomers. Sometimes when people work their asses off and sacrifice more than nearly anyone else they overreact and shelter their children from ever having to do the same.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

The Greatest Generation raised the Baby Boomers. Sometimes when people work their asses off and sacrifice more than nearly anyone else they overreact and shelter their children from ever having to do the same.

It is also a very real possibility that Jr did a ton of roids to try and live up to his dad. We know he did them, that soldier speech was 100% roid rage, just not sure on why he did them.

2 hours ago, hpslugga said:

There was a poster from the old Hornfans days that went by the name Nuclear Bear who honestly believed that cloud of feculent matter was, in his words, "the greatest tight end in the history of college football." Part of me wishes his stupid ass was still around just so we could be entertained by his verbal effluvia attempting to defend that clown.

Meh... he's probably top 15 all time... but one could argue he's not even the greatest TE in the history of Miami football...  but I think he had the best single season at TE at UM.

19 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Did that all happen in 10 minutes?

Shitty composed article is shitty.

Oh and Winslow sucks.

When Winslow drove up she had just begun to make breakfast. She was just ready to eat, and she saw him come out. So, obviously, it takes her ten minutes to make breakfast.

Also being reported by SD newspaper:

The complaint outlining the charges faced by former NFL player Kellen Winslow II — son of Chargers great Kellen Winslow — points to five alleged offenses since March, including accusations of sexual assault and burglary with intent to commit rape.

Winslow II is due in court this afternoon to face arraignment on eight felony counts and one misdemeanor related to the accusations. He faces life in prison if convicted.

Winslow II was arrested, and his house was searched, on Thursday. He remains jailed with no bail.

The charges include two counts of forcible rape, one count of forcible sodomy and one count of forcible oral copulation. Other charges include kidnapping with the intent to commit rape, residential burglary and indecent exposure.

Among the charges in the complaint obtained by the Union-Tribune:

• Kidnap, rape and forced oral copulation of a 54-year-old woman in March;
  • Kidnap, rape and sodomy of a 59-year-old woman in May;
  • Indecent exposure in May;
  • Burglary with the intent to rape a 71-year-old woman in June;
  • Burglary with the intent to rape an 86-year-old woman also in June.

20 hours ago, 4th and 5 said:

In a statement, his attorney said Winslow “emphatically denies committing any burglary. He would have no need to burglarize or steal anything from anyone at a trailer park.”

He also would have no need to rape grannies, amirite?

14 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Fun fact: It was actually a draft pick trade, but if you count the people who were drafted, Winslow was once traded for UT Roy Williams and Teddy Lehmann.

If you don't think that's fun, here's a pic of his wife:

espys13.jpg

Discount Vin Diesel

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Fun fact: It was actually a draft pick trade, but if you count the people who were drafted, Winslow was once traded for UT Roy Williams and Teddy Lehmann.

If you don't think that's fun, here's a pic of his wife:

espys13.jpg

If I had my druthers, I would rather fool around with the wife than some nice old woman who knows how to whip up a cup of warm milk...

Kellen Winslow Jr. threatened to murder BOTH of the women he raped if they spoke to anyone about the incidents ... this according to prosecutors. 

The ex-NFL star just appeared in court -- in shackles -- where officials spelled out the case against him. 

Prosecutors say Winslow picked up 2 hitchhiking transients -- one in March and one in May -- drove them to an isolated location and raped them. 

In both cases, officials say Winslow threatened to kill them if they told anyone. 

As for the alleged attempted rapes of two elderly women -- 71 and 86 -- officials say in both cases he broke into their mobile home units with the intent of raping them ... but ultimately left before anything happened. 

Prosecutors say cops have had Winslow under surveillance for a while -- and saw him trying to sell his H2 Hummer in an attempt to destroy evidence. 

The judge ultimately deemed him a danger to the public and ordered him to be held without bail. 

Winslow pled NOT GUILTY to all of the charges against him. 

The prosecutor also describes what happened in May when Winslow walked up to a 55-year-old woman who was gardening. The two briefly talked and, according to the prosecutor, when she walked away, the woman felt as if Winslow was following her. She then saw him two feet behind her “with his erect penis exposed,” the prosecutor says. The woman screamed “no, no, no” ran inside her home, and told her husband, then called 911, the prosecutor says. 

Well, that's just not nice.