WC Day 2

Hagbard Celine

3 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Morocco in Red, Iran in White.

Just figured that out after 8 minutes, noticing that there were some kinda black looking dudes wearing red, and the guys in white looked a bit Indian.

Morocco looks like a much better team so far.

I didn’t realize that Morocco only has about 5 players born in Morocco. And one of those guys was raised in Germany. 

In addition to 8 Frenchies, they have a Canadian-born Keeper, about2 or 3 Spaniards, a Portuguese player, a Belgianplayer (I think), and about 4 or 5 Dutch players. 

No wonder so many people have these sleeper agents as their sleeper team. It’s a European All-Star Team of people of Moroccan descent. 

so maybe i missed a rule change in the last 20 years. But my understanding of a throw in is both feet need to be touching the ground (a toe on the ground is OK) and both arms are supposed to be on the ball and move at the same time.

I am seeing a lot of half-ass throw-ins where a leg is up off the ground, or a short-arm throw happens.

about 2 mins ago Iran had a throw in where the player literally stepped on the line to throw.

has the throw-in rule changed? or do they just not give a fuck in World Cup competition?

Edited by AUS-97HORN

4 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

so maybe i missed a rule change in the last 20 years. But my understanding of a throw in is both feet need to be touching the ground (a toe on the ground is OK) and both arms are supposed to be on the ball and move at the same time.

I am seeing a lot of half-ass throw-ins where a leg is up off the ground, or a short-arm throw happens.

about 2 mins ago Iran had a throw in where the player literally stepped on the line to throw.

has the throw-in rule changed? or do they just not give a fuck in World Cup competition?

No one gives a fuck about this rule.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

It's sort of like traveling in the NBA and not enforced

12 minutes ago, Cameltoe said:

They follow the religion of the great Arab Mohammed.

So do the Indians in Afghanistan, the Southeast Asians in Indonesia, and the Blacks in the Nation of Islam.

Jews follow the religion of the great Arab Moses.

Christians follow the religions of the great Arab Jesus.

I guess that if I were dumber, it would be funny. Instead it's just sad.

12 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

No one gives a fuck really, but you have been able to have a foot on the line for as long as I played/reffed (late 80s/early 90s).

5 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

So do the Indians in Afghanistan, the Southeast Asians in Indonesia, and the Blacks in the Nation of Islam.

Jews follow the religion of the great Arab Moses.

Christians follow the religions of the great Arab Jesus.

I guess that if I were dumber, it would be funny. Instead it's just sad.

Except that Mohammed actually was an Arab, and neither of the other two guys you mentioned were. Which was my point. Dumbass.

5 minutes ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

So have they determined which side’s supporters have the vuvuzelas?

If it is Morocco’s, the entire world should be ecstatic they aren’t getting 2026.

I assumed it was Morocco. since they are probably more regularly hearing them against SAfrica than Iran