WC Day 2

Hagbard Celine

also, I really loved hearing Aly Wagner fucking popping off about political shit on the broadcast.  I understand the #metoo movement happened in the U.S., but guess what, Iran isnt the fucking US, and 40 years of sanctions havent made a damn bit of impact on Iranian opinion of the US opinions.

Keep that political shit off the fucking broadcast.  UNLESS the players do something to make it need to be addressed.  

7 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

header of the tournament.  beautifully executed, precision ball placement, back of the net.  and that's how you score a header!

I just looked up the guy who "scored" the goal on Wikipedia and when I looked at it on my phone, his bio said:

"Place of Birth:  Tehran, Iran"

I came to my computer to look at it again and it had been changed back to "Berkane, Morocco". (That's was kind of funny/not funny.) But he grew up in Germany, so he probably has a bunch of Persian friends.

Also, he's a Forward, that's why his form was so good.

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

also, I really loved hearing Aly Wagner fucking popping off about political shit on the broadcast.  I understand the #metoo movement happened in the U.S., but guess what, Iran isnt the fucking US, and 40 years of sanctions havent made a damn bit of impact on Iranian opinion of the US opinions.

Keep that political shit off the fucking broadcast.  UNLESS the players do something to make it need to be addressed.  

I watched on Telemundo. 

SIDE NOTE: Both of these teams are going to get absolutely gang raped by Spain & Portugal and will probably be posting #metoo after those matches.

Edited by Napoleon