WC Day 2

Hagbard Celine

1 minute ago, SimonBolivar said:

Man y'all are ahead of me. Ronaldo is about to kick it now.

you need to watch either Over The Air, or Telemundo

everything else has delays due to cable transmissions and the US required delay because someone might say a bad word on live TV

2 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

just popping in to say that as unlikable as ronaldo can be, jesus fucking christ, that free kick was one of the mot ridiculous displays of talent meeting hard work resulting in perfection.

Yeah I'm not a huge Ronaldo fan but not a hater either.  That kick, and his overall performance, were just incredible. That was a thoroughly enjoyable match. Wow.

Hope salah can play next match...surprised they didnt send him out there today at around the 70th minute to see if he could have got them the win

That really would have made the group interesting....i have egypt beating russia and saudi to move on a point or 3 today would have probably guaranteed it

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

didnt realize that Ronaldo was almost as bad as Rooney at scoring world cup goals.

3 in 13 games.

9 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

crashnuke2.jpg

That's a pretty normal conversion rate - let's not act like a goal a game is normal for the World Cup.

Just here to bump these two one last time. 

Now on to day 3.

Wow, that was an awesome game! Never thought Ronaldo would score that free kick, but it was perfect.

Man that's the thing. I'm by no means a fan of his. He's a douche, basically stole a child in a custody battle, etc. But the guy's work ethic and talent are unquestionable. And when he stood over the ball with his shorts hiked up in uberdouche fashion, everybody where I was (Mister Tramps) just knew he was gonna score or come really close. Because, Goddammit, that's Cristiano Ronaldo and that's what he does.

I'll always prefer Messi, but Ronaldo is just as good.