WC day 3

Hagbard Celine

When you are double covered WITHOUT the ball and TRIPLE COVERED once you get the ball, it's difficult to do that shit that you do with your quick-passing club team.
Not saying its easy...iceland is parking the bus...im just saying he needs to try to make something happen

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I know they have been talking about it during the game, as well as the last 2 WC's, but fucking christ Messi is a cherry-picking sonofabitch.

just stands around waiting to make a run or a shot

Yeah, you’re terribly wrong on this. 

Edited by Firemans4Horn

And this is why Cristiano prances after scoring a PK. They are not automatic.

There are studies showing that LEFTIES are statistically worse at PKs than right-footed players. And Messi's career PK percentage was far from exceptional the last time I saw the stat. (A couple of years ago.)

Edited by Napoleon
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

And this is why Cristiano prances after scoring a PK. They are not automatic. (There are studies showing that LEFTIES are statistically worse at PKs than right-footed players. And Messi's career PK percentage was far from exceptional the last time I saw the stat. (A couple of years ago.)

he just doesn't put a lot of power on it. you've got to be perfect with your placement if you're going to finesse it in, and he's less than perfect on his placement too often.

There are studies showing that LEFTIES are statistically worse at PKs than right-footed players. And Messi's career PK percentage was far from exceptional the last time I saw the stat. (A couple of years ago.)

I’m tempted to suggest Aguero should have taken but he’s not great at them either.

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I’ll never forget the missed pk vs Chelsea the year Chelsea won the CL. My favorite missed pk of all time. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, skipperj said:

So awesome when local stations override the programming. Are they showing infomercials?

Calling Dr pol.

An injured Chihuahua proves to be an angry patient; a young Great Dane is in dire condition; two abandoned stray canines receive medical attention, and one of them finds a permanent home.

7 minutes ago, JNip said:

This isn’t unfair but Messi misses pk and free kick in three minutes... CR scored both yesterday. It’s hard not to think about that. 

I’m still expecting D10S to win the game. 

Diego isn't coming down from the stands and pulling on una remera negra, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

• Like 1