2019 DL Peter Mpagi

Hereā€™s my hoes (no pics dillholes) 411 on Peter.Ā 

Peter has been in her homeroom class since he was a freshman. Peter is a smart kid, works hard, his dad lives and works in Africa. HisĀ mom commutes back and forth from Africa to work as well. He gets good grades and goes to school to be able to play ball.Ā 

Texas has been his dream offer. Obviously.Ā 

Peter has been one of her favorite kids sheā€™s taught.Ā 

My favorite thing about Peter is finally getting a kid from that area of Houston. Fucking greatwood is another fucking aggy suburb with 100 thousand millionaires. That think that they made it with a 2,700 square foot two story house,Ā and they act like they can push around the HS athletic and admin departments.Ā 

Lastly. You pronounce his last name ā€œPa-geeā€ The M is silent. At least thatā€™s how sheā€™s always said it.Ā 

Edited by theaveragejon
  • Like 3

Peter has been in her homeroom class since he was a freshman. Peter is a smart kid, works hard, his dad lives and works in Africa. HisĀ mom commutes back and forth from Africa to work as well. He gets good grades and goes to school to be able to play ball.Ā 
My favorite thing about Peter is finally getting a kid from that area of Houston. Fucking greatwood is another fucking aggy suburb with 100 thousand millionaires. That think that they made with a 2,700 square foot two story house,Ā and they act like they can push around the HS athletic and admin departments.Ā 
Lastly. You pronounce his last name ā€œPa-geeā€ The M is silent. At least thatā€™s how sheā€™s always said it.Ā 

I live in Greatwood. Iā€™m surrounded by aggys everywhere.

10 hours ago, theaveragejon said:

My favorite thing about Peter is finally getting a kid from that area of Houston. Fucking greatwood is another fucking aggy suburb with 100 thousand millionaires. That think that they made it with a 2,700 square foot two story house,Ā and they act like they can push around the HS athletic and admin departments.Ā 

Thanks for the info.

Also you just described every single cookie cutter aggy laden Houston suburb lol. Where dreams go to die.Ā Ā 

Guess I can never complain about my commute ever again..

Ā 

How the fuck does one "commute" back and forth from Africa to the U.S. on a regular basis?

Ā 

1 minute ago, ousux said:

Guess I can never complain about my commute ever again..

Ā 

How the fuck does one "commute" back and forth from Africa to the U.S. on a regular basis?

Ā 

Lots of people from countries like Nigeria and the Philippines do it pretty regularly if their work involves import/export. I know a few Texans in oil who do something similar in Saudi and Canada.